• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AOC to GOP senators : Go ahead, make my day !

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I thought AOC was supposed to be from "The Bronx." Aren't people from The Bronx supposed to be Tough Ass Mutha Fuckers? AOC needs to have her The Bronx Card revoked cuz not only is she a cunt ... she is also a pussy.

When she was cuntting around in this area last year fabricating the lie about migrants drinking out of toilets, she also went on about how she felt "unsafe" as she toured the Migrant Detention Facility. This because allegedly some Border Patrol group on facebook had threatened to ... what was it? Throw bananas at her or some other silly threat. 😁 Doesn't sound like someone with Bronx Balls.

georges

Staff member

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
118280403_10157265951610178_8755557259901177969_n.png

Tucker Carlson is fake as fuck, a trust fund baby that has always been phony fucking baloney- Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, his stepmom is the heiress to the Swanson frozen food empire. He went to an elite boarding school in Rhode Island, and has spent his entire professional career bouncing between cushy jobs on cable news. In other words, like so many other Fox News Fixtures, Fake As Fuck. You're welcome.

😂😂😂😂😂

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
AOC Claims That Felons Not Being Allowed To Vote Is ‘Legacy’ Of Slavery
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/aoc...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
Democrats' Mantra: No Criminal Will Be Left Behind
As usual, there is no criminal in this country to whom the Democrats won't give a thorough shiny Rim Job and defend to the death. Democrats will walk over sharp red-hot coals to rescue any criminal regardless of their crime if it means getting another vote.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Boohoo, such a whiny crybaby La Commie Cortez. AOC blasts NYPD union’s endorsement of Trump
https://nypost.com/2020/08/15/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-blasts-nypd-unions-trump-endorsement/
“I have 36 years on this job … I cannot remember when we have ever endorsed for the office of President of the United States until now,” Lynch said to cheers from his ranks. “That’s how important this is, Mr. President, we’re fighting for our lives out there. We don’t want this to spread to the rest of the country. We need your strong voice across the country.”
Democrats only want to castrate the Police, burn them at the stake, run them over with a steamroller and then throw them off a cliff.
What did you think the result of that would be, you piece of shit?

Queen Bogs

Banned
Democrats' Mantra: No Criminal Will Be Left Behind
As usual, there is no criminal in this country to whom the Democrats won't give a thorough shiny Rim Job and defend to the death. Democrats will walk over sharp red-hot coals to rescue any criminal regardless of their crime if it means getting another vote.
Chuck, baby, I love you. Your passion. You and I, we see eye to eye on a lot of stuff. Why, I dare say, though he's struck down, he may yet live in all of us, informing us and giving us porpoise. But I digress.

Chuck, to demonstrate that conservatives can disagree without cannibalizing one another (looking at you, dems of the last 25 years), I will herewith disagree with you.

The Queen believes that if ones conviction affords the relief, one should be able to have ones civil rights restored, prerequisite of course, the payment of time and fines, fees, restitution, etc. There are non-violent, non-predatory, paper cons who, all the same, are disenfranchised - if they get a path back, some may use it to support conservatism. I've seen it 😉

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
One angle from which I make my comment, Queen, is that of that I don't believe for a second that the Democrats, especially AOC in this case ... are remotely thinking in the manner of your 3rd paragraph there.

They are thinking more in terms of, "Hmmmm, what vote sources have we not tapped yet?"
They're not thinking in terms of the felons having paid for what they did.

There's also the chap my hide and make me see red angle whereby Democrats have yet to see the Illegal whom they agree SHOULD be deported. Democrats fight tooth & nail to defend, protect and keep every last mutha fucking Illegal from being deported. It doesn't matter what crime they might have committed. Heck, they might not even know ANYTHING about the Illegals in question. As long as they get wind of so little as ONE Illegal ready to be deported somewhere, there go the Democrats to cause as much chaos and mayhem as they can to try and block the deportation.

Murders and rapes have resulted from Illegals who were helped into staying here by Democrats.

Another Democrat Mantra:
Never Let a Future Voter's Ass Go Unkissed

Queen Bogs

Banned
One angle from which I make my comment, Queen, is that of that I don't believe for a second that the Democrats, especially AOC in this case ... are remotely thinking in the manner of your 3rd paragraph there.

They are thinking more in terms of, "Hmmmm, what vote sources have we not tapped yet?"
They're not thinking in terms of the felons having paid for what they did.

There's also the chap my hide and make me see red angle whereby Democrats have yet to see the Illegal whom they agree SHOULD be deported. Democrats fight tooth & nail to defend, protect and keep every last mutha fucking Illegal from being deported. It doesn't matter what crime they might have committed. Heck, they might not even know ANYTHING about the Illegals in question. As long as they get wind of so little as ONE Illegal ready to be deported somewhere, there go the Democrats to cause as much chaos and mayhem as they can to try and block the deportation.

Murders and rapes have resulted from Illegals who were helped into staying here by Democrats.

Another Democrat Mantra:
Never Let a Future Voter's Ass Go Unkissed
I don't doubt that their motives are purely pragmatic - they (dems) have a dissolute, factional party that's in the overall minority, as the the White House, Senate, and the majority of governor's mansions reflect. They're beating the bushes, for anything with a pulse that they can bribe with some entitlement into voting for them. If you don't have enough people on your side in a representative democracy, they believe, make more! 😄

Nonetheless, the Queen has his reasons, and to each their own. 😁

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Exactly! Good way of putting it. If it moves ... they'll see if they can pander to it, bribe it, fake care and concern ... whatever it takes to get them on their side.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
:coffee: 🍵

Last edited: