• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone still on the Obama wagon?

Yeah! Hell Yeah even!

He should have use Iraq oil to pay for our inconvenience!

I have you thinking like a real republican now!

:rofl2:

Seriously though, if the price of oil has remained relatively the same (it hasn't) you would expect gas peices to remain similarly same.
They have damm near tripled since your buddy has been in office. And I don't like the idea of my taxes going up to pay for toothless crack whores to but T-Bones Steaks on their ENTITLEMENTS.
Just because they have 8 children, surely you can see how fucked up that is ?????

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yeah! Hell Yeah even!

He should have use Iraq oil to pay for our inconvenience!

I have you thinking like a real republican now!

:rofl2:

Seriously though, if the price of oil has remained relatively the same (it hasn't) you would expect gas peices to remain similarly same.
They have damm near tripled since your buddy has been in office. And I don't like the idea of my taxes going up to pay for toothless crack whores to but T-Bones Steaks on their ENTITLEMENTS.
Just because they have 8 children, surely you can see how fucked up that is ?????

Absolutely, entitlement programs need reformed. At the same time I look at the bloated defense budget that soaks up sixty percent of the entire pie and I have to ask myself, what the fuck are our priorities? Republicans and Democrats are equally culpable for the sorry state of our government.

xfire

Have you compared our defense spending to other countries? And don't get me started on republican refusal to consider tax increases.

And why is that ?

Your Sam light. No substance, just hurl standard rhetoric and back it up with nothing and just vomit what Rush tells you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have watched him squander the opportunity to gather support from the rest of the world, fail to pay up on his promises from the last campaign and ruin the debt while also, maintaining the highest unemployment rate + the lowest economy numbers in the past 20 years...Just what am I missing here ??

He's a superb orator ?
A charismatic personality ?

The was a German guy that was pretty good at exciting people and then not following it up...
Back in the 30's ?

Remember that guy?

Wow? Really??? Your kidding right??

You're in over your head on this one, Johan. Stick to the writings of the French.

1. Obama had NOTHING to do with giving the American citizens a Social Security.

2. But most importantly, STFU about my Constitution. You have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about when it comes to the Constitution of The United States.

Here's a hint: READ IT. Then get back to me about how it overflows with fairness for all.

heh heh you said head.....

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Have you compared our defense spending to other countries? And don't get me started on republican refusal to consider tax increases.

Last I checked, the U.S. was spending roughly 50% of the total spent on military expenditures in the world. Clearly, we need to spend more. I know we don't have the money. But we'll just borrow more from the Chinese... so we can prepare for war against the Chinese. Yeah, that's the plan. Our kids are somewhere around 27th in the world in math and science. And by a recent report, their verbal SAT scores are some of the lowest on record. So they can't add & subtract and now they can't communicate verbally either. So here's another idea: let's cut education. Teachers only work 9 months out of the year. They make too much money. We should cut their pay and fire a bunch of them, and use that money to buy more tanks and prop up foreign nations (that are using their money to educate their kids and build roads and bridges in their countries).

I truly wish that there was a better choice than the ones we have in Obama and Romney. But from the poor choice I made in 2000, I can tell you one thing right now: I will eat a bullet before I will ever vote for another neocon again! They will destroy us from within if we let them. They salute the flag and talk that armchair patriot bullshit while they're selling us out to certain foreign interests. Nopey, I don't get bitten by the same breed of dog twice.

Oh, look, here's Mitchell coming to HeartBroker's rescue. Hey, Mitchell, where's those cops and lawyers and shit you talked about? Post one more motherfucking time in a thread I'm in and the gates to your facebook page will be kicked open, you fucking fag.

Really? Are ya sure you really want to go down that path?

Adults:
Stalking online has criminal consequences just as physical stalking. A target's understanding of why cyberstalking is happening is helpful to remedy and take protective action to restore remedy. Cyber-stalking is an extension of physical stalking. Among factors that motivate stalkers are: envy, pathological obsession (professional or sexual), unemployment or failure with own job or life; intention to intimidate and cause others to feel inferior; the stalker is delusional and believes he/she "knows" the target; the stalker wants to instill fear in a person to justify his/her status; belief they can get away with it (anonymity). UK National Workplace Bullying Advice Line theorizes that bullies harass victims in order to make up for inadequacies in their own lives.

The US federal cyber-stalking law is designed to prosecute people for using electronic means to repeatedly harass or threaten someone online. There are resources dedicated to assisting adult victims deal with cyber-bullies legally and effectively. One of the steps recommended is to record everything and contact police.

So, not only will you be investigated, and because of you, so too will the owners of this website be investigated. I doubt very much that they want the hassle of being scrutinized, looked at, and watched constantly by the feds. As well as all the professional ladies who use this website for their monetary gain. They are innocent, yet you will shed a light upon them that they don't want.

:D

Adults:
Stalking online has criminal consequences just as physical stalking. A target's understanding of why cyberstalking is happening is helpful to remedy and take protective action to restore remedy. Cyber-stalking is an extension of physical stalking. Among factors that motivate stalkers are: envy, pathological obsession (professional or sexual), unemployment or failure with own job or life; intention to intimidate and cause others to feel inferior; the stalker is delusional and believes he/she "knows" the target; the stalker wants to instill fear in a person to justify his/her status; belief they can get away with it (anonymity). UK National Workplace Bullying Advice Line theorizes that bullies harass victims in order to make up for inadequacies in their own lives.

The US federal cyber-stalking law is designed to prosecute people for using electronic means to repeatedly harass or threaten someone online. There are resources dedicated to assisting adult victims deal with cyber-bullies legally and effectively. One of the steps recommended is to record everything and contact police.

So, not only will you be investigated, and because of you, so too will the owners of this website be investigated. I doubt very much that they want the hassle of being scrutinized, looked at, and watched constantly by the feds. As well as all the professional ladies who use this website for their monetary gain. They are innocent, yet you will shed a light upon them that they don't want.

A sphincter says what????

Have you looked at the voting of the GOP in the last 4 years? They have killed good bills, like the veterans healthcare bill (60-2 against) to make sure Obama is a lame duck president. Not a fan of his but the GOP have stabbed us in the back in the name of party politics

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And why is that ?

Because you told the truth and poked fun at someone he worships.

A second term will mean he can do what he wants without thinking about another election.

His first term will look like nothing compared to what this nut does in a second term.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It annoys and slightly amuses me when when politically ignorant slags saturate themselves with rhetoric they come across, then regurgitate it with such bravado and confidence as if they know what they're talking about.

Have you looked at the voting of the GOP in the last 4 years? They have killed good bills, like the veterans healthcare bill (60-2 against) to make sure Obama is a lame duck president. Not a fan of his but the GOP have stabbed us in the back in the name of party politics

Amen brother. In this time of great need a concern the GOP acts in a way they should be ashamed of. Putting America and its people last. Great group of scumbags.

Because you told the truth and poked fun at someone he worships.

A second term will mean he can do what he wants without thinking about another election.

His first term will look like nothing compared to what this nut does in a second term.

Not if he also gains control of both the House and the Senate we will see more good things done for this country and no more garbage politics from the GOP shit show.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Adults:

You're just asking to get stalked if you openly flaunt pictures of your mug and even your address.

Not if he also gains control of both the House and the Senate we will see more good things done for this country and no more garbage politics from the GOP shit show.

More good things? Mind telling us what those "good things" are that he's done? Oh wait, you mean:

David Letterman show how many times?
The View, how many times?
Ellen Degenerate show, how many times?
Jay Leno show, how many times?
Vacations, how many times?
Golf outings, how many times?

Surely you don't mean the unemployment?
Surely you don't mean the recipients on food stamps?
Surely you don't mean all the GREEN business he has approved, and yet they have all failed.
Surely you don't mean how when he was campaigning in 2008, that he would have the entire world respecting us once again. (yeah, right!)
Surely you don't mean Fast & Furious Gun Running fiasco.

xfire

Adults:

You're the one following me around from thread to thread to post right-wing retard vomit. And you've threatened to kill people on this forum. And bragged about your extensive, probably illegal, firearms collection. Yeah, I'm the one that should be worried. We all already know what a little, pip-squeak, scared bitch bastard you are. Now you want to cry like a pussy on top of it. Shameful, and I'm sure everyone that knows you are ashamed of you. Maybe I should ask your daughter. :D

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Adults:

For an ex Navy SEAL/Army Ranger/Green Beret with lots of guns, who practices his quick draw 300 times a day and has a Harley...