• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone still on the Obama wagon?

Mayhem

Banned
Nothing to do with the OP but just a point of order on 2 of my pet peeves that are both illustrated in Mayhem's post (and this is not commentary on your commentary or intent, Mayhem). The term "RBI" stands for "runs batted in". I am assuming that your inclusion of the " 's " is intended to indicate plural. Since "runs batted in" is already plural, there is no plural form of this term and should always be referred to as simply "RBI". However, your use of the apostrophe before the "s" indicates possessive (as in "belonging to RBI") rather than plural and, if there were indeed a plural form of an acronym like "RBI" it would be written as "RBIs", not "RBI's".

I know it sounds really nitpicky but I am a copy editor and do this for a living so I can't really help myself. :)

I catch a lot of mistakes after I post and go back with the Edit button, while it lasts. I spotted this one right away (and it's something I usually don't do, but my cat is being more demanding than usual), but said the hell with it and went outside with my little, furry, pain-in-the-ass best friend.

I catch a lot of mistakes after I post and go back with the Edit button, while it lasts. I spotted this one right away (and it's something I usually don't do, but my cat is being more demanding than usual), but said the hell with it and went outside with my little, furry, pain-in-the-ass best friend.

Ha ha don't blame you. Really serious minutiae anyway but that's my job so....I knew what you meant. ;) No harm, no foul. Carry on....I feel better. :D

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
•Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
•Stopped defending DOMA in court.
•Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
•Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.

Those are horrible things.

•Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescissions] in health insurance.

Obamacare that is horrible and it has not even really hit yet. That is why companies are telling their employees that if Obama is reelected they are basically part-time or fired.

•Invested in clean energy.

That failed miserably.

•He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

:facepalm: Also, Warren is a liar.

•He's done a lot for veterans

Not at all. :1orglaugh

•He's killed Osama Bin Laden •Eliminated several other Al-Qaeda leaders
•Ended the War in Iraq
•Begun the drawdown of forces from Afghanistan
•End-run Republican obstructionism by recess-appointing Richard Cordray to run the Consumer Financial Protection Board.

Are you this gullible? He did none of those things.

Osama has been dead a long time.

Obama lies

Many more lies. Link

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No one in time of the Civil War or Revolutionary War had anything to lose? If it comes down to it people will rise up and start another war against tyranny. Liberals like you would be better off moving out of America now. Do not come back either. Who knows when another war will start.

Do you have any clue how badly that would go for any group that tried? Ever heard of The Republic of Texas movement from a few years ago? You're not completely illiterate, Cupcake, go look up Richard Lance McLaren and see how well sedition worked out for him.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Do you have any clue how badly that would go for any group that tried? Ever heard of The Republic of Texas movement from a few years ago? You're not completely illiterate, Cupcake, go look up Richard Lance McLaren and see how well sedition worked out for him.

:facepalm: That was a few people. You have don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Are you saying that you are aware of a large group of people that plan to rise up in revolt?

Did you ever see this:

I know it's 1995, but the militias have grown since then. It's all over the net and in your local area.

The militias aren't "terrorists" groups, they aren't "white supremacists" or far right "wackos".
They are here to protect the country against tyranny.

William Cooper - The Militia Link

Did you ever see this:

I know it's 1995, but the militias have grown since then. It's all over the net and in your local area.

The militias aren't "terrorists" groups, they aren't "white supremacists" or far right "wackos".
They are here to protect the country against tyranny.

William Cooper - The Militia Link
The are far right wackos, white supremacist terrorist groups, falsely claiming to protect the country against tyranny

georges

Staff member
The are far right wackos, white supremacist terrorist groups, falsely claiming to protect the country against tyranny

The problem in the US are that a big percentage of blacks and latinos are mostly living in ghettos and involved in gang activities, more or less can be said about arabs and blacks in France.
Between being in a gang and being in a militia, I prefer to be in a militia.

•Obama has overhauled the food safety system
•Advanced women's rights in the work place
•Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
•Stopped defending DOMA in court.
•Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
•Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
•Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
•Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
•Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescissions] in health insurance.
•Invested in clean energy.
•Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
•While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
•He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
•He's done a lot for veterans
•He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.

None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.

All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises.

•He's killed Osama Bin Laden
•Eliminated several other Al-Qaeda leaders
•Ended the War in Iraq
•Begun the drawdown of forces from Afghanistan
•End-run Republican obstructionism by recess-appointing Richard Cordray to run the Consumer Financial Protection Board.

T H E E N D

Not impressed. he's trying to run everyone's lives with his half assed liberal, wealth redistribution ideas,and "We Are The World" bullshit, I would rather resurrect LBJ, and he was one of the shittiest presidents ever to hold the office!

https://www.google.com/search?q=wea...da361fb107ce2f&bpcl=35466521&biw=1280&bih=668

:rofl2:

Enjoy

PS
Did he actually accomplish anything important ?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Not impressed. he's trying to run everyone's lives with his half assed liberal, wealth redistribution ideas,and "We Are The World" bullshit, I would rather resurrect LBJ, and he was one of the shittiest presidents ever to hold the office!

https://www.google.com/search?q=wea...da361fb107ce2f&bpcl=35466521&biw=1280&bih=668

:rofl2:

Enjoy

PS
Did he actually accomplish anything important ?

It is clear you are a divider not a unifier. LBJ was a good president and did a lot in domestic policy particularly helping African Americans, Civil Rights, Medicare/Medicade and Education...imo his major downfall was escalating US troops and his handling of the Vietnam war and there were a lot of riots and protests so that basically ended his presidential reign.

It is clear you are a divider not a unifier. LBJ was a good president and did a lot in domestic policy particularly helping African Americans, Civil Rights, Medicare/Medicade and Education...imo his major downfall was escalating US troops and his handling of the Vietnam war and there were a lot of riots and protests so that basically ended his presidential reign.

I agree.

Mayhem

Banned
In the last 50 years, Republicans have held the White House for 28 years.
Democrats have held it for 22 years.

Republicans created 24 million jobs.
Democrats created 42 million jobs.

Republicans got a stock market return of 109%.
Democrats got a stock market return of 992%.

Annualized, that's 2.7% for Republicans.
Annualized, that's 11% for Democrats.

Republicans had GDP growth of 2.7%.
Democrats had GDP growth of 4.1%

Republicans saw income grow 0.6%
Democrats saw income grow 2.2%.

- From the U.S. Labor Dept.

Never was, never will be.