• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone Have K@zaa Lite!?!?

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i got K@zaa Lite K++ edition

On K.azaa I had like 0 ratings and when I installd K.azaa Lite I started with 1000 and it never went down.

Hung Lo

Banned
what exactly is kaza@@ lite k ++? theres no ads, it has extra feautures, the share ratings dont drop....

is it like a hacked version of it or something????

do you have to pay for k lite?
dunno, but you can dl it for free from bit ******* sites

It is basically a hacked version of K@zaa which is why many of the original links to download it have been stopped. As mentioned it doesnt include any of the crap like adverts or spyware and gives you maximum 'points' - I think this is for queing purposes. There has been a recent link submitted which you can get an update for version 2.4.3 which doesnt add anything of any real benefit- just updates bad IP lists and gives you a more features when previewing through AVI.

I havhe the K-lite ver2.4.3, recenlt installed. And all I ever get is 'remote queu' or more often 'searching' pr 'more sources needed'...any help or advice?

I also have that problem. And the few times that I do get a download going, it is just a blank screen. No audio or video! Please help me cause I want to see some Briana vids on wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? 1

K-lite has way too many bugs and bad files.

ive been using soul seek for about two months now, and i havent had a single problem, its free. and theres good stuff.

heres a link:soulseek

georges

Staff member
never had a problem with k@z@@ lite wonder if some of you have downloaded a bad kl.exe , i don't know honestely:dunno:

regards

georges:georges: