• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone Date Someone That Just Wasn't Right...In The Head!

Anyone Date Someone That Just Wasn't Right...In The Head!

Well I knew a guy who dated this chick, they went back to his place and when he woke up there was blood everywhere and the tip of his dick on the nightstand, when he asked what happened, she said "it started to spit a milky venom at me so I bit its head off".

""

I once dated a girl that was absolutely faithful to me while we weren't exclusive, but cheated on me like the world was ending when we decided to only see each other. The funny thing is that we broke up and got back together a few times, and it happened every time. The final time we broke up she asked if we could still be together, but not exclusive because she only wanted to sleep with me. I swear this girl could not have gotten things more backwards.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Oh hells no! I am only giving you 25 because of false advertisement. You're ad said you'd swallow.
And I do swallow - I had a glass of water, remember? I never said WHAT I swallow...

... uhm, dated? hell, I MARRIED someone... it took 20 years to realize how much I was managing not to look at.

I have to admit there were 'red flags.' At the ripe age of 40 her aunt sent my wife's father & the other siblings a LONG letter detailing the many ways they had hurt her throughout her childhood, ruining her life. Gotta love people who are so gone they can blame others even for how they have felt for decades.

When she left me (yes, I was still firmly in DeNiAl), her reasons included I was controlling... So she chose to leave the house she'd selected... and decorated... and furnished, taking every household item she wanted, the cars she had chosen, working as a fitness instructor instead of a hygienist since she chose the new 'more fun' profession in the last year (despite a huge drop in pay). Needless to say, she had been the determining voice in where we went on vacation, who we hung out with, what we ate, & yes, when (if) we had sex... & when we were 'done' having sex (read when SHE was done). I was left with acquaintences but no real friends since hanging out with the guys had been forbidden out of misplaced jealousy. But I was the controlling one?

Still don't believe me? Try this on... our oldest 'discovered the joys of the bud' this year, and is failing 2 classes. At 16, we had found him a sporty front wheel drive car (Eclipse, 99... 2 years newer then my truck) as his 1st car... HIS choice. But since 'friends' have faster car he 'HAS' to have a corvette... Uhm, No. In fact, Hell No. While agreeing in person, on the phone, and on text that even discussing such until he could demonstrate better motivation and attitude, she is out shopping for a corvette 'to share with him.' When confronted with the obvious and poor lies, her 'explanation'? I had agreed to let the kids go through a motorcycle safety course, and a corvette is safer then a motorcycle... And this is called parenting?

WTF?!? No wonder FreeOnes is my escape... beutiful women who are obviously interested in sex. Someday the boys will move on and I can pursue actually FINDING such a woman... In the meantime, it's AMAZING how much I find I enjoy having a choice in almost everything I do; I guess maybe I was crazy, too, putting up with the crap I did for so long...
Get the kids on their own two feet ASAP - if you let them they'll be like parasites dragging on your coat-tails forever.
As for your kid who's discovered the joys of the bud, explain to him that everything is better in moderation, that his mothers a fuckwit (no offense dear boy) and that he needs to fuck one of every type of woman even if it means paying for it because one day he might get suckered into the marriage trap and then he'll really wish he had.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This was a couple of years ago. Through a trusted dating service I meet a black woman. I am white. We dated for a few months and she moves in with me. Things are so good that I may marry her. Election time comes and we don't see eye to eye. I am conservative and do not support Baracks positions. All of a sudden I am prejudice. I can name 5 black people off the top of my head better to lead this country. Election day comes and I am not there throwing confetti for her. A few days later she packs her shit and out the door.

I will post about my next date. It gets better.

Page 2. From the same site I meet a woman and we are doing some Christmas shopping for a couple of hours together. Everything is nice and lots in common. About 20 minutes into coffee and snack at Dunkin Donuts, the conversation turns to politics. She would never vote for a ******. She starts telling me about the ******s that live down the block. She hates ******s and if her daughter ever brought home a ****** she would never leave the house again.

I try reasoning that there are good and bad of every type. Nothing getting through to her. This conversation is getting loud enough to be heard in the parking lot. Time to go. I'll call you. If you use just a little extra starch when ironing your hood it stands up nice and straight.

... uhm, dated? hell, I MARRIED someone... it took 20 years to realize how much I was managing not to look at.

I have to admit there were 'red flags.' At the ripe age of 40 her aunt sent my wife's father & the other siblings a LONG letter detailing the many ways they had hurt her throughout her childhood, ruining her life. Gotta love people who are so gone they can blame others even for how they have felt for decades.

When she left me (yes, I was still firmly in DeNiAl), her reasons included I was controlling... So she chose to leave the house she'd selected... and decorated... and furnished, taking every household item she wanted, the cars she had chosen, working as a fitness instructor instead of a hygienist since she chose the new 'more fun' profession in the last year (despite a huge drop in pay). Needless to say, she had been the determining voice in where we went on vacation, who we hung out with, what we ate, & yes, when (if) we had sex... & when we were 'done' having sex (read when SHE was done). I was left with acquaintences but no real friends since hanging out with the guys had been forbidden out of misplaced jealousy. But I was the controlling one?

Still don't believe me? Try this on... our oldest 'discovered the joys of the bud' this year, and is failing 2 classes. At 16, we had found him a sporty front wheel drive car (Eclipse, 99... 2 years newer then my truck) as his 1st car... HIS choice. But since 'friends' have faster car he 'HAS' to have a corvette... Uhm, No. In fact, Hell No. While agreeing in person, on the phone, and on text that even discussing such until he could demonstrate better motivation and attitude, she is out shopping for a corvette 'to share with him.' When confronted with the obvious and poor lies, her 'explanation'? I had agreed to let the kids go through a motorcycle safety course, and a corvette is safer then a motorcycle... And this is called parenting?

WTF?!? No wonder FreeOnes is my escape... beutiful women who are obviously interested in sex. Someday the boys will move on and I can pursue actually FINDING such a woman... In the meantime, it's AMAZING how much I find I enjoy having a choice in almost everything I do; I guess maybe I was crazy, too, putting up with the crap I did for so long...

That was depressing to read...sorry to say. Once the kid(s) get on with their own lives, you can start deciding what you really want (and don't want) in yours.

Dated a girl once that was pretty crazy. the girl weighed about 100 pounds soaking wet and claimed that she wanted to get down around 80. Not very attractive when you're 5'6 and 80 pounds, regardless if you're a man or woman. She also felt it was necessary to let me know in our relationship that she spent a weekend trying "new things", which including driving a stick shift for the first time, tripping on shrooms, and eating out another girl.

Odd thing was that she broke up with me because she thought I was getting to close to a friend of mine, who was already in their own committed relationship. She thought I cheated on her. What was strange was when I asked her if we were breaking up, she responded "not forever". I've yet to hear from that girl since.

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
the conversation turns to politics. She would never vote for a ******. She starts telling me about the ******s that live down the block. She hates ******s and if her daughter ever brought home a ****** she would never leave the house again.

Hahahhahh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh she sounds feisty man, anyone that passionate about niggas must be a demon in the sack. i'd run my pole up in her so deep she'd have to pay a toll. ACTUALLY... i filmed these florida redneck chicks about 3 months ago, the short one said her daddy would come and get me with the shotgun if he ever saw their sex tape with me. the taller blonde just said "we dont really like you people much". i hired them a few times just because their fucking nuts, check this clip from a dating video project i did with them before they started doing pr0n with me:

Got one now, shes an out of control alcholic that is slowly but surly trying to move into my house. She likes to blast country music and that shit makes me want to kill people. Its one thing after another with this chick. If she wasnt throwing the pussy on me I put her on the curb monday morning with the rest of the trash I have no use for anymore.

Worst experience of my life. Met a women online that i wanted to date. Picked her up one night and brought her to my house for some fun. It took me three months to get rid of her. found out that she was wanted for questioning in a murder case and that she had completly fabricated her life to me. what a nightmare

absolutely but nothing fantastical just crazy jealousy basically she was sure every chick i talked to was at least flirting with me if not outright trying to bang me

My last girlfriend had a body like this.....

but unfortunatley a Mind like this......

I had to get out!! best fuck I've ever had but....Crazy in the head! great one minute violent as Hell The next!!

Last edited by a moderator:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've dated several women that I later found out were mentally ill. I think a better question would have been "Have you ever dated someone that wasn't crazy?". The most recent relationship that I escaped from wasn't a matter of her being certifiable, she's got emotional issues but most women do, worse than that was the manipulation, lying, and me-complex. People who do despicable things aren't default crazy. More often they're just shitty people which doesn't rise to the level of crazy as it were.

I have plenty of friends that have, but I try to stay away from that type, or at least not date them. I don't know how some people do it for so long!