• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody seen Kill Bill 1 & 2?

anobody

Banned
but is it worth it when you know he is doing a box set with shitloads of extras soon?

Brino

Banned
lordraven said:
arrgh people its the same frikkin movie

its not kill bill one and two its volumes one and two - two halves of one film

Yeah I think everybody knew it was the same movie split in two. If somebody (like me) said kill bill 1 and 2 that doesnt mean I'm implying that it was two different movies just because I didnt say Volume 1 and 2. I knew it was one movie you dont need to be a stickler with all the Volume Crap!

Togath said:
I thought they were great and i am looking forward to seeing Hero by quinton..

If your expecting a tarantino movie you will be dissapointed. he didnt direct or write it. he just produced it for america. its been out in china for like 2 years.

bigdan1110 said:
Both movies are great... but i think the first one was a little bit better...
I prefer Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs... still haven't see Jackie Brown though... :o

I thought they were OK but nothing special. A bit too long for my tastes, they drag on at times. I think if he'd trimmed them down, combined the two parts, and released it as one movie instead of two (even if it were a 3 hour movie), the end result would've been better. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are vastly superior, and I like Jackie Brown more as well but, as Jackson points out, opinions on Jackie Brown remain divided.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
parker said:
I thought they were OK but nothing special. A bit too long for my tastes, they drag on at times. I think if he'd trimmed them down, combined the two parts, and released it as one movie instead of two (even if it were a 3 hour movie), the end result would've been better. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are vastly superior, and I like Jackie Brown more as well but, as Jackson points out, opinions on Jackie Brown remain divided.

Not much division for me....Bridget Fonda looked stunning in Jackie Brown...for me, that was enough.....(The surfer girl look, the naked ass, the bouncy, pert breasts in the parking lot....):) ;)

georges

Staff member
i will not say that they are the best tarantinos ever but among the best ever made.

-update-

i jsut saw the second part of kill bill and i was much more pleased with it that the first.... very good half, but together it my opinion only a decent movie well below the ranks of braveheart and apocolypse now

georges

Staff member
sky1lopez said:
-update-

i jsut saw the second part of kill bill and i was much more pleased with it that the first.... very good half, but together it my opinion only a decent movie well below the ranks of braveheart and apocolypse now

i think it is a completely diffrent movie from braveheart and apocalypse now. the others are based on history and this one isn't

georges said:
i think it is a completely diffrent movie from braveheart and apocalypse now. the others are based on history and this one isn't

i know but i am talking the greatness of the movie on a whole, not types