• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody seen Kill Bill 1 & 2?

georges

Staff member
i had seen them both the two is less violent than the one but it is an awesome tarantino too.

the first one was strange, i guess good if it fits your tastes, even tho i didnt like it i still wanna see the second one just 2 find out wut happens but i heard it was much worse than the 1st.. but i guesss it accomplished its goal if it gets you 2 wanna watch the sequel:hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
hi sky1lopez

i always loved tarantino movies, they were always great with a big sense of realism.that is why i watch them.

regards

georges :georges:

realism in Tarantino movies? What do you mean by that? 'Realism' is a tricky film subject on any film, because a film can never be 100% 'realistic', but Tarantino movies aren't particulary well known for their realism. If anything, it's the 'unrealistic mood' in those movies that made them popular.

Loved Kill Bill though.

not won over by them.
i give it a 7/10
just coz he makes a movie doesn't mean they will always be up there with Pulp fiction and Resevior Dogs.

georges

Staff member
man said:
realism in Tarantino movies? What do you mean by that? 'Realism' is a tricky film subject on any film, because a film can never be 100% 'realistic', but Tarantino movies aren't particulary well known for their realism. If anything, it's the 'unrealistic mood' in those movies that made them popular.

Loved Kill Bill though.

realism for treating a subject like revenge

Last edited:
I've seen them . I'm not a gory fan but it was artistically done.:)

georges

Staff member
dohcvtec said:
I have both on DVD and love them both.One of his best works ever. Tarantino is GOD:bowdown:

i agree with you:yesyes:

anobody

Banned
not being funny but they arent two films

its one long bastard film cut in two coz *according to tarantino* cinemas/theatres refused to show it all in one go as they would take very little money that way

people tend to dislike the second simply as they expect the same level of action

the whole thing is a beautifully crafted piece of work, fave touch being how different sections are shot differently based on that "places" film history

japan = anime sequences, gory squirty blood
china = cheesy sound effects and fake white beards

if you are a world cinema fan and know what to look for you can watch it over and over

its not something i usually like, i dont care for tarentino particularly and i dont particularly like the style but i LOVE these movies.

i consider them one movie, the first half is the action, teasing on the story and the 2nd is the story. i like the way it was done. i like the action aspect of the first, but i dont think both movies needed it, because it was so well cast. the 2nd really made the actors shine, but uma kicked ass the whole time.

i've already watched them back to back 4 times since the 2nd came out on dvd lol.

bigdan1110 said:
Both movies are great... but i think the first one was a little bit better...
I prefer Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs... still haven't see Jackie Brown though... :o
Have only seen Kill Bill 1, but am going to see the 2nd one, too.
I recommend Jackie Brown, it's a cool movie. Though some Tarantino fans don't like it.

:hatsoff: Jackson

anobody

Banned
arrgh people its the same frikkin movie

its not kill bill one and two its volumes one and two - two halves of one film

lordraven said:
arrgh people its the same frikkin movie

its not kill bill one and two its volumes one and two - two halves of one film
Ok ok, it was filmed in one piece, then split in two, cause it would have been too long for theatres. Even if called "volumes" one and two, for me it's still two movies.

:hatsoff: Jackson