• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Hasn't been posted or discussed by the people who are eager to "put it all out there" regarding Martin. Surprise surprise.

all the racist white folk up in here are just trying to justify the kid being shot because he looked like something on a hip hop album cover

thats really what it boils down to

You couldn't be any more wrong, there are multiple facts and many aspects people will never know about the deceased. But what can be found, is information that is quickly being taken down, when anyone speaks out about the black kid who wants to emulate everything that stereotypes and separates the black people from the other people.

Anything that indicates any form of criminality, is being removed from the internet quickly. But what cannot be taken down so quickly is the media outlets.

Daily Caller - Second Twitter Account Identified

More news articles;

http://trayvon.co.cc/

Hasn't been posted or discussed by the people who are eager to "put it all out there" regarding Martin. Surprise surprise.

Good call. We should be posting youtube videos of non-news reports of cell phone videos made of security monitors. Don't let the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about stop you from talking.

Shifty

O.G.
Too much material floating around the web.

It's too difficult to determine what is real, relevant and applicable on both sides of the issue.

Need to allow an official investigation to sort this all out before anyone can make proper judgements based on 'the evidence'.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Good call. We should be posting youtube videos of non-news reports of cell phone videos made of security monitors. Don't let the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about stop you from talking.
It's relevant footage. But you can go ahead and keep posting pictures of Martin flipping the bird as if it's somehow a crucial piece of evidence. :rolleyes:

If that footage showed Zimmerman with clear injuries on his face you'd be all over posting it.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...rayvon-martin-found-jewelry-and-burglary-tool

Recently divulged information about Trayvon Martin's checkered academic history has added a new dimension to the very public discussion about the deceased teenager's month-old shooting.

As it turns out, Martin was suspended a number of times from Krop Senior High School in Miami Gardens for infractions ranging from tardiness and truancy up to possession of marijuana and a screwdriver that the school's security staff described as a "burglary tool."

The troubling incidents date back to October 2011, when Martin was allegedly caught with a horde of women's jewelry and the aforementioned screwdriver, according the Miami Herald. According to a report issued by Trayvon's school district, on October 21, security camera footage showed Trayvon Martin and two other students writing "W.T.F." on a hallway locker. A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver.

I don't think this kid was a saint by any means, but it appears Zimmerman had issues as well. If the MSM would stop trying this case like they have been it would be helpful for all parties involved.

Too much material floating around the web.

It's too difficult to determine what is real, relevant and applicable on both sides of the issue.

Need to allow an official investigation to sort this all out before anyone can make proper judgements based on 'the evidence'.

:goodpost: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shifty again."

It's relevant footage. But you can go ahead and keep posting pictures of Martin flipping the bird as if it's somehow a crucial piece of evidence. :rolleyes:

If that footage showed Zimmerman with clear injuries on his face you'd be all over posting it.

You don't know me, you can't speak for me, you can't manufacture MY motivation for posting anything, and you certainly can't say what I would or wouldn't do. Find somebody else to fixate on, I will not be returning your affections.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
So you're settling for "we don't know anything about the case so let's disregard everything" and "you don't know me or my motivations". Fine, don't post your own shit that tries to support the other perspective then. Also, don't be so conceited and make this out to be a fixation, it makes you look like more of a douche.

I think that the media (both left and right media, that is) is doing a serious disservice to this case by giving it so much press. A pretty young guy was shot to death, yeah, that is pretty bad. We don't know the entire situation.

There were a lot of shootings that same day. Let's not make this one nothing but a media case. That won't help anyone achieve justice, nor will it make the truth come out. It will result in the left spinning it left, the right spinning it right, and everyone just pissed off. It will incite incredibly strong reactions.

I really think everyone needs to tune out until the news cycle changes, and everyone has moved on. And by moved on, I mean stop believing that we have all the information, the best perspective, and need to do the job of the law where the alleged crime was committed.

There are other news items on which to focus.

fuckingmedia.jpg

race.jpg

This was ABC acquiring footage requested from the police dept through an open records request, the reporter even remarked he was shocked he got the "scoop" because "all we had to do was ask". It's relevant footage, given that the current Zimmerman storyline indicates serious injury (the words "bashed his head into the sidewalk" have been bandied about), so footage immediately after he was taken from the crime scene seeming to show no injury is pertinent to the facts of the case. Martin being suspended for allegedly having a bag of weed? Not so much.

Incidentally, the whole "full disclosure" thing on the part of those decrying the media's portrayal of Martin needs to be careful. It's one thing to say "hey, this kid was not the 12-year-old some photos show, he was strong enough to have potentially caused Zimmerman harm, which makes the case more hazy lacking full evidence", it's another to say "hey, this teen had some troubles at school and therefore he MUST have been the aggressor". As I've said before, such "evidence", even on a character basis, would be laughable in court. None of what is "Revealed" about Martin thus far has indicated a tendency to violence, only the standard transgressions of a teenager.

Also, anybody discussing black crime rates as part of this case is also ridiculously ignorant, not because of racism or anything, but because crime rates are irrelevant in a specific instance of crime and the questions of court proceedings. Statistics can demonstrate a larger trend and therefore be a guidepost to larger responses, but case-by-case circumstances cannot be dictated by statistical inference. This kind of logic is accepted exactly nowhere. It's the equivalent of finding out you have a defective video card on your computer, going to the manufacturer, and them stating "no, 90% of the time when a defect is found it's the power system or screen, not the video card. We can't help you." No, you determine the facts of this specific instance and respond in kind. The failure in this scenario was the state attorney in particular choosing not to press ahead with charges so the investigation could be more thorough. That the matter was initially dropped is the biggest single piece of ludicrous shit in the whole thing.

Man is this Zimmer douche getting away with this. And you guys are saying its a media frenzy, sure peeps capitalize on such thing but I think your getting past the point entirely. Fuck am I on stormfront?

PS> Fuck the race card. Dude shot unarmed assailant far younger than he was. Issue of attack is questionable and the story seems to have changed too quite a bit. I would expect vigilante nutcase would get prosecuted.

Man is this Zimmer douche getting away with this. And you guys are saying its a media frenzy, sure peeps capitalize on such thing but I think your getting past the point entirely. Fuck am I on stormfront?

PS> Fuck the race card. Dude shot unarmed assailant far younger than he was. Issue of attack is questionable and the story seems to have changed too quite a bit. I would expect vigilante nutcase would get prosecuted.

Exactly, fuck the race card. That's why that quack from the NYT (a left wing nutbag who made it racial) should be filing INS reports in San Lucas right now for that shit she pulled, NOT still writing for that supposed most professional news outlet. Bitch ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.