• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Seriously, this whole thing has a "Bonfire of the Vanities" vibe to it. Does anyone else remember how Rev Al coerced a thirteen year old girl into lying about being raped and pissed on by a group of white guys? Fucking attention whore. I'm working on that meme right now, don't bother me.

Seriously, this whole thing has a "Bonfire of the Vanities" vibe to it. Does anyone else remember how Rev Al coerced a thirteen year old girl into lying about being raped and pissed on by a group of white guys? Fucking attention whore. I'm working on that meme right now, don't bother me.

I'm gonna pester you with 300 PMs....

I do remember that. I'm tired of Al Sharpton being "king of the black folk" in his own and many others' eyes, including a ton of white people. There's still race work to be done in this country, the existence of so many members on Stormfront and other communities, continued hate crimes, and other things still point to that, but black people are people. They don't need a special spokesman, least of all an MLK pretender whose self-righteousness is only rivaled by his arrogance. He actually disserves the cause of total equality by poorly representing the African-American community and calling so much attention to himself rather than working on real issues.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm going to hell for this.

13304619_ee01_625x625.jpg

DR. B

Closed Account
you talk like you were there..have you told police you were there ? they need to know.....and me and everyone else wants to know how his nose got broke can you clear that up?

i told you, wen zimmerman pushed the kid, the kid fought back, and wen he fought back, he broke zimmerman's nose. the kid didnt walk up to the truck and punched out zimmerman, witness didnt account for that. lets say the kid punched first when zimmerman got in his face, still its defense for the kid. the kid didnt know what this man wanted, what his intentions were. zimmerman never identified himself. all the kid knew was this hostile stubby man asking him "what are doing here?" and getting all in his face.

In america, you should be able to walk on a sidewalk sipping on iced tea with a bag of skittles in your pocket. if the kid was going from bush to bush or jumping fences in peoples backyard, then the kid is up to trouble, but no that didnt happen. this kid was just minding his business while walking on the sidewalk. im glad the kid got a few punches in cause thats what happens when you're bothering someone for no reason. zimmerman needs to pay the price of stupidity that cost a child his life. what the kid did in the past is irrelevant as is zimmerman's past. plain and simple, for his actions, when told not to intervene, he cost a child his life and needs to be punished. manslaughter, 1-5 yrs, but most likely he'll get probation, maybe do 2 yrs. if that happens, prepare for another riot from the minorities.

"Okay, we don't need you to do that." was a stupid response. It should have been phrased much more strongly than that. "Okay, stop following him immediately. Don't put yourself in a position where there is potential harm. There are officers on the way, it is time for you to go home." would have been better.

Am I arguing that he should be free? No. I do think there is a heck of a lot more here than meets the eye, and I think it would be prudent for the media to stop covering it. The police are involved, the law is working on it, how 'bout we all just leave it at that. Nothing good will come of endless jaw-flapping over this.

:2 cents:
:dito: Let the cops do their job and thoroughly investigate this, why it's turned into a race issue I don't know. If a neo-nazi had gone out and killed a black person just because he was black then maybe then, this guy may well have acted the same way if he saw an unfamiliar white/hispanic teen walking around a gated community hooded up. We don't know the facts and all these people coming out and all this media information is not going to get to the truth but will instead pressure the police to make a decision just to appease the baying mobs rather than what is right by law. The police and courts are there for a reason so let them get on with their job and cause a commotion after the evidence and verdicts are known, not now. None of us know if Trayvon was an innocent teen murdered in cold blood or wannabe gangster preparing to commit a crime and none of us know whether Zimmerman justifiably acted in self defense, made a stupid error of judgement or is a cold blooded killer, that's for the police to find out,

Ace Boobtoucher

Really don't understand why people are making a big deal about the pictures the media are showing.

Let's see..........they deliberately used pictures of the dead kid from five years ago to subconsciously influence the masses into believing he was more harmless than he was. Then they doctored his image to make him seem less black. That kind of manipulation is the antithesis of good journalism. That's why.

Let's see..........they deliberately used pictures of the dead kid from five years ago to subconsciously influence the masses into believing he was more harmless than he was. Then they doctored his image to make him seem less black. That kind of manipulation is the antithesis of good journalism. That's why.

Yeah, but other than that.

This thread is a good example of hypocrisy. While defending a black person, some idiot calls a poster a "racist" in the same post as calling that same poster a "hillbilly". You can't spew bigotry while accusing somebody else of bigotry. That makes you a hypocritical bigot.

Shifty

O.G.
Question: Is it possible for Zimmerman to avoid arrest entirely under this "Stand Your Ground" law?

Assuming that it is ultimately determined that Zimmerman did not break the law and/or acted in self - defense ... then what?

Question: Is it possible for Zimmerman to avoid arrest entirely under this "Stand Your Ground" law?

Assuming that it is ultimately determined that Zimmerman did not break the law ... then what?

If that happens.... Welcome to the Rodney King-type riots all over again.

Just sayin'.

Assuming that it is ultimately determined that Zimmerman did not break the law and/or acted in self - defense ... then what?

That may very well be what we're seeing. Which the keyboard warriors don't think about when they're calling for the lynching of Zimmerman. They don't know anything about Florida law, or any law for that matter. Just jumping on the bandwagon to show how progressive and outspoken they are. All this incident has been is people selfishly adding their own agenda to it. Let the professionals handle it.

Careful not to make too many good, reasonable posts in here. The inept and lazy mods might delete it out of spite.

Careful not to make too many good, reasonable posts in here. The inept and lazy mods might delete it out of spite.

Yeah, what happened to the "I Like This" thread????

:dunno:

DR. B

Closed Account
new video of zimmerman at police station on night of shooting, theres nothing wrong with him, no cuts, no blood on head and no broken nose, police say media fabicated it. also new 911 tapes of 5 witnesses come out after gun shot, u can hear the kid screaming for his life as the gun was pointed straight at him. witnesses say zimmerman was just standing over the kid, not calling 911 for help. looks like zimmerman will get homicide charge on him after all

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ing-article-1.1052433?localLinksEnabled=false

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...tin-shooting/2012/03/27/gIQAp0bWeS_story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.