• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is how it all went down.

George: "Hey man.... you looking for someone?"
Trayvon: "Nah dude, I'm good. My father's girl friend lives right down there... (points) I'm gonna spend the night and take off in the morning."
George: "Alright man.. just askin', because we have had a lot of break-ins lately. Have a good night."
Trayvon: "You too."
l
------------------------------------------------------------------

Or..... did play out something like this?

George: "Hey man.... what are you doing in here?"
Trayvon: "Fuck off!"
George: "Dude, I'm calling 911.".......... scuffle ensues and then a gunshot.

:dunno:
lol@ sam lets keep this 2012..because we ALLLLL know these punks (i dont CARE what COLOR) today have noooooo respect that is one of the biggest problems we face, in fact when i was 17 i would have went and got my dad..see i was a kid im not fighting no man i dont see me winning as a child...yea i think respect would have changed the whole outcome of this

Last edited:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You do realize I'll be in WA next month. Make sure to watch your back...never know if we're from the same small town.

:cool: Too late. I migrated some time ago and only left devastation behind.
You never responded where you're from.

:nono:

:dickhead:
If you must know, Odessa. Please don't track down my family and interrogate them though. They don't know I became a pirate.

Shifty

O.G.
I wonder if this is how it all went down.

George: "Hey man.... you looking for someone?"
Trayvon: "Nah dude, I'm good. My father's girl friend lives right down there... (points) I'm gonna spend the night and take off in the morning."
George: "Alright man.. just askin', because we have had a lot of break-ins lately. Have a good night."
Trayvon: "You too."

Trayvon wakes up the next day and none of us are even having this conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Or..... did play out something like this?

George: "Hey man.... what are you doing in here?"
Trayvon: "Fuck off!"
George: "Dude, I'm calling 911.".......... scuffle ensues and then a gunshot.

:dunno:

Anyone who has ever run across one of those failed cop types (you know the types that wanted it so bad but just couldn't make it but continue to go out of their way to act like cops but aren't cops) likely would have told him to Fuck Off. :2 cents:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
I swear I love you. :drool2:

That was to Pirate King

tumblr_lh5uavdapl1qafrh6.gif

Sam, you would have shot him down before he even had a chance to ask you what you were doing.
That's quite the statement coming from someone who doesn't know me. Fact is, I've taken several gun safety / shooting courses. I practice drawing my pistol from the holster daily. I practice dropping a magazine out of my pistol and taking another one out of it's holder and inserting it into the magazine-well of my pistol over and over. I know all too well what I am capable of and what I'm not capable of when it comes to my firearms. I don't go out looking for trouble. I carry my gun because I refuse to find myself in a situation and to be unarmed.

How many stories do you read in the newspaper/internet, or hear on the television where some ass wipe goes into a quick mart, a liquor store, or even a car-jacking, and threatens the life of those in that situation? I hope I never find myself in one of those scenarios. But, If I am, I won't be slaughtered because I listened to your hypotheses on passive living. No, I'll have a .45 semi-auto or a 9mm semi-auto with me and I'll be able to defend myself.

Every time I walk into a gas station, a quick mart, grocery store, or anywhere for that matter. I make it a point to know what's going on around me. If some clown looks suspicious I'm going to be more on my guard than normal. I refuse to be a statistic because someone in an internet forum says there is no need to be worried.

I never tell people they should carry a firearm. That is their choice. Just as it is my choice to carry a firearm. Try to imagine how many times in the last seven years that I've gone into a gas station, a quick mart, grocery store, bank, bar, sporting event, movie theater, car dealership, church, etc. Now, did I rob and or shoot anybody? Nope. Did I take my pistol out and wave it around? Nope. Did I let anybody know that I was carrying a pistol? Nope. So for seven years I went everywhere that anyone else goes and not once did I cause trouble. Why? Because I'm not like that.

So don't presume you know what I would have done if I had been in Zimmerman's situation. Heck,I may not have even asked him anything. I probably would have watched him and not thought anything about it. But, if he had tackled me and was punching and banging my head against the sidewalk, then yeah, if I felt that my life was in danger, then I would have shot him. Thankfully, Colorado has a law that says just that.

And one of the things an instructor told me if I ever had to fire my gun, was to kill the person, not wound them. Because if you wound them and cripple them, you will be in court for many years as they attempt to drain every penny you own. Also that is total bullshit when someone says "Why didn't you shoot to just slow them down". Nonsense! You shoot to kill the sonsofbitches dead in their tracks.

By the way Shifty. Where do you live? Canada?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sam, you would have shot him down before he even had a chance to ask you what you were doing.

That's what I took "Boom!" to mean. :dunno: But later, with six paragraphs and a fart, it looks like the gentleman is attempting to amend the "Boom!", and add in some sort of mumbo-jumbo horseshit to make it sound more reasonable.

:popcorn: anybody? It's got extra butter!

Shifty

O.G.
That's quite the statement coming from someone who doesn't know me. Fact is, I've taken several gun safety / shooting courses. I practice drawing my pistol from the holster daily. I practice dropping a magazine out of my pistol and taking another one out of it's holder and inserting it into the magazine-well of my pistol over and over. I know all too well what I am capable of and what I'm not capable of when it comes to my firearms. I don't go out looking for trouble. I carry my gun because I refuse to find myself in a situation and to be unarmed.

Fact is, you're obsessed with guns. That's all.

How many stories do you read in the newspaper/internet, or hear on the television where some ass wipe goes into a quick mart, a liquor store, or even a car-jacking, and threatens the life of those in that situation? I hope I never find myself in one of those scenarios. But, If I am, I won't be slaughtered because I listened to your hypotheses on passive living. No, I'll have a .45 semi-auto or a 9mm semi-auto with me and I'll be able to defend myself.

Not many local stories.

Every time I walk into a gas station, a quick mart, grocery store, or anywhere for that matter. I make it a point to know what's going on around me. If some clown looks suspicious I'm going to be more on my guard than normal. I refuse to be a statistic because someone in an internet forum says there is no need to be worried.

Sounds like you live in fear. I rarely give my safety a second thought. I am vigilant if and when I feel the need to be.

I never tell people they should carry a firearm. That is their choice. Just as it is my choice to carry a firearm. Try to imagine how many times in the last seven years that I've gone into a gas station, a quick mart, grocery store, bank, bar, sporting event, movie theater, car dealership, church, etc. Now, did I rob and or shoot anybody? Nope. Did I take my pistol out and wave it around? Nope. Did I let anybody know that I was carrying a pistol? Nope. So for seven years I went everywhere that anyone else goes and not once did I cause trouble. Why? Because I'm not like that.

If an armed neighborhood watch volunteer dared challenge the mighty Sam Fisher, minding his own business while out for a stroll one evening I'm sure he'd find trouble.

So don't presume you know what I would have done if I had been in Zimmerman's situation. Heck,I may not have even asked him anything. I probably would have watched him and not thought anything about it. But, if he had tackled me and was punching and banging my head against the sidewalk, then yeah, if I felt that my life was in danger, then I would have shot him. Thankfully, Colorado has a law that says just that.

You said 'Boom' brah. Also, you wear a bandana, post pictures of guns, have taken several gun safety / shooting courses, practice drawing your pistol from the holster daily, practice dropping a magazine out of your pistol and taking another one out of it's holder and inserting it into the magazine-well of your pistol over and over.

And one of the things an instructor told me if I ever had to fire my gun, was to kill the person, not wound them. Because if you wound them and cripple them, you will be in court for many years as they attempt to drain every penny you own. Also that is total bullshit when someone says "Why didn't you shoot to just slow them down". Nonsense! You shoot to kill the sonsofbitches dead in their tracks.

Right, right. Make sure you listen to and obey your instructor. That's important, right? Shoot to kill, it's cheaper in the long run. Seriously Sam, I can't relate to you at all. Honestly, I'm sure we'd get along in person - really. But I don't understand your mindset at all. It's so foreign to me. For the record, I know you don't actually live in fear. However, in my opinion, your distrust of your fellow man and your preparedness are quite frankly, to me ... insane.

By the way Shifty. Where do you live? Canada?

Why - so you can Google Gun Crime in Canada? Your buddy BS will be all over that - he hates us.

georges

Staff member

And what if the guy pulled a tec 9 or 500 s&w and was ready to pull the trigger against you??? I think to shoot him in the right lung not for killing but for neutralizing him would be the solution. In my defense shooting classes way back then, I was prepared and taught for the worst case scenarios.
Read the cases of murders on amw.com, you will be astonished how many gun related crimes for nothing happen. In canada, there are crimes too, like the long list of disappeared sex trade workers which were killed on the highway of tears during almost three decades and not only that, you forget about to talk about William Pigton's case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Highway_16
http://www.highwayoftears.ca/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
Here is an interesting analysis about criminality in Canada http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2011001/article/11523-eng.htm
Btw the list of the unknown serial killers in the USA is quite long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
Besides that I am glad that in France, we don't have a so high criminality level. But it may end very bad, if the judicial system continues to be so laxist.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It was difficult but I finally managed to masturbate to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.