• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No one is claiming Zimmerman is innocent.

Stop right there, boss. My beef is with people like fuckhead Fisher trying to put Trayvon Martin on trial. Fuck that shit. No one has the right, stand your ground law or not to follow another person in the dark with a gun and kill them. Zimmerman is a wanna be cop. Neighborhood watch doesn't grant him LEO authority.

Member2019, if I could rep all your posts in this thread, I would. And here comes xfire, lining up to get owned some more.

No offence BS - nothing personal friend, but to me this comment is an illustration of how 'the right to bear arms' has failed miserably.

Comments such as this, in this day in age, in a civilized, first world society should never, ever have to be made outside of a work of fiction.

I consider it my 'right' to never have to even consider anything like this in my lifetime where I live.

What the hell does this mean? Is he a "good man" for going after the "evil" Trayvon Martin, rather than doing nothing? Who is the evil one in this situation?

Hitler. It's always Hitler.

Fuck you guys. Bahahaha. :rofl2: Thanks for the chuckle. I am done with this thread but it's been...fun. (So fucking stupid).

WTF do I waste my time on this here, me wonder. :1orglaugh

Talking "race" or politics is senseless on here but it is what is. Just another watering hole, God bless. :)

I wish nothing but the best of "peace" we can see, truly. Somewhere there is a good situation; I can dig that.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Fuck you guys. Bahahaha. :rofl2: Thanks for the chuckle. I am done with this thread but it's been...fun. (So fucking stupid).

WTF do I waste my time on this here, me wonder. :1orglaugh

Talking "race" or politics is senseless on here but it is what is. Just another watering hole, God bless. :)

I wish nothing but the best of "peace" we can see, truly. Somewhere there is a good situation; I can dig that.
Ok, bye. :wave:

If you have any further updates on your self important status then be sure to not let us know. :rofl2:

One of Many Unnewsworthy Events

When a “white” Hispanic defended himself against a vicious punk who was bashing his head against the sidewalk, the media reacted with paroxysms of righteous horror. In contrast, the endless flood of local stories like this one goes unacknowledged in the national media:

On March 26, court documents state the male victim says Phillip Don Oliver, aka “Showtime” and “Wild Thing,” pointed a handgun at him outside his apartment in north Harris County and ordered him back inside. The victim says Oliver ordered him to gather his family in the bathroom as a second male suspect stood watch at the apartment door. The victim, his wife and mother-in-law were then all allegedly ordered by Oliver to remove their clothing at gunpoint.

According to court documents, Oliver ordered the victim to kneel on the bathroom floor and put his head in the toilet bowl, at which point Oliver then flushed the toilet repeatedly. The victim told investigators that Oliver then sodomized him with the barrel of the gun. Court documents state Oliver also forced the victim’s mother-in-law to perform a sex act while he pointed the gun at the victim’s 6-month-old daughter and threatened to kill the baby.

Why doesn’t this story evoke any outrage in journalists? Because “Showtime” looks like this:

perp.jpg

Given black victims and a white perp, this story would have gotten more coverage than Abu Ghraib.

Dirk, I'm going to ask you to STFU! Stop with your veiled attempt at trolling. You aren't the thread referee. So butt out. xfire has chosen to go rounds with joilover, let him be. You aren't needed, nor were you asked to become this thread's monitor.

Basically, I'm telling you to FUCK OFF! This is between xfire and joilover.

Get it?

No, you have been asked some pertinent questions, and you are refusing to answer them, you are name calling, and you are, in general, being a troll. I know I'm not a thread referee, however, as this is a public forum, and you MUST expect responses on all threads, and if you don't want responses, you simply shouldn't post, I'm going to ask you again to answer the questions that were posed to you.

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to prevent you from trolling.

Thank you for telling me to fuck off. As you may have noticed, it had no effect, except to reinforce what a terrible member you are here.

One of Many Unnewsworthy Events

When a “white” Hispanic defended himself against a vicious punk who was bashing his head against the sidewalk, the media reacted with paroxysms of righteous horror. In contrast, the endless flood of local stories like this one goes unacknowledged in the national media:

On March 26, court documents state the male victim says Phillip Don Oliver, aka “Showtime” and “Wild Thing,” pointed a handgun at him outside his apartment in north Harris County and ordered him back inside. The victim says Oliver ordered him to gather his family in the bathroom as a second male suspect stood watch at the apartment door. The victim, his wife and mother-in-law were then all allegedly ordered by Oliver to remove their clothing at gunpoint.

According to court documents, Oliver ordered the victim to kneel on the bathroom floor and put his head in the toilet bowl, at which point Oliver then flushed the toilet repeatedly. The victim told investigators that Oliver then sodomized him with the barrel of the gun. Court documents state Oliver also forced the victim’s mother-in-law to perform a sex act while he pointed the gun at the victim’s 6-month-old daughter and threatened to kill the baby.

Why doesn’t this story evoke any outrage in journalists? Because “Showtime” looks like this:

perp.jpg

Given black victims and a white perp, this story would have gotten more coverage than Abu Ghraib.

Can't believe that sick fuck didn't get arrested. The world we live in...

Can't believe that sick fuck didn't get arrested. The world we live in...
Come again?
You mean Zimmerman...... or Phillip Don Oliver (showtime)

Cursory google search turns up \/
http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2012/04/phillip-don-oliver-jailed-after-forcing.html

Which ironically kinda proves our point.

White hispanic shoots unarmed black kid.............. = pass, go about your normal business oh superhero of the night :rolleyes:
Black guy and sexual assault on white victims.................. = do not pass, go straight to jail m*thaf*cka.

White hispanic shoots unarmed black kid.............. = pass, go about your normal business oh superhero of the night :rolleyes:
Black guy and sexual assault on white victims.................. = do not pass, go straight to jail m*thaf*cka.

^^^
This was my point.

The Martin case is getting a lot of media buzz because Zimmerman walks free, when it appears he might have committed a hate crime.

Showtime received "justice".... what's the debate?

^^^
This was my point.

The Martin case is getting a lot of media buzz because Zimmerman walks free, when it appears he might have committed a hate crime.

Showtime received "justice".... what's the debate?

The only real debate is due to the words in your post that I bolded. People are acting as if the case has already been tried and they can decide the outcome with their facebook posts and internet rants.

The only real debate is due to the words in your post that I bolded. People are acting as if the case has already been tried and they can decide the outcome with their facebook posts and internet rants.

Which is my point. Thank you.

The Martin case is open, which makes it open for debate, which is why it's interesting.

There's nothing really to debate about the Showtime case (except that he's a sick fuck).

Which is my point. Thank you.

The Martin case is open, which makes it open for debate, which is why it's interesting.

There's nothing really to debate about the Showtime case (except that he's a sick fuck).

On the contrary... the gist of the article concerning (Showtime Dude) is that the media didn't spend a minute on it. Why? Because it was black on black crime. Sharpton and all the other phonies don't give a rat's ass about that. They only raise a stink (as does the media) when a white person kills a black person.

Wouldn't you think the media, Sharpton, New Black Panthers would champion the cause to stop ALL crime? Of course we all do. Unfortunately, the black activists only get pissed when a non-black kills a black.

On the contrary... the gist of the article concerning (Showtime Dude) is that the media didn't spend a minute on it. Why? Because it was black on black crime. Sharpton and all the other phonies don't give a rat's ass about that. They only raise a stink (as does the media) when a white person kills a black person.

Wouldn't you think the media, Sharpton, New Black Panthers would champion the cause to stop ALL crime? Of course we all do. Unfortunately, the black activists only get pissed when a non-black kills a black.

If Showtime walked free, trust me, it would be a story.

To be fair, you can't expect anything else. The media is motivated by money, and there's no money in publicizing black crime, as it would make them seem racist, Sharpton is a racist publicity whore, and the New Black Panthers are a racist organization with no legitimacy at all.

Because it was black on black crime. Sharpton and all the other phonies don't give a rat's ass about that. They only raise a stink (as does the media) when a white person kills a black person.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.