• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any tips for first-time anal sex???

My wife is curious, but sorta scared about it.

All I really know boils down to LOTS of lube and slow and easy!

(She's not keen on having anyone's fingers in there, or a dildo, first) - my cock or nothing at all.

ADVICE????

Thanks in advance!

(sorry I mis-posted this in the wrong category before!)

I recommend that you do use your fingers to slowly stretch her asshole out - trust me, it's painful for the ladies if they haven't done anal first. If she doesn't want that, then go as slow as possible with your cock - you don't have to force yourself right away; the more you two do anal, the easier and better it feels. Also, before doing anal, it's a good idea for the receiving partner to clear a little bit of the junk back there - enemas are usually a good way to clean up before plowing your rod into her anal cavity.

And yes, lots of lubrication is needed - that way you can slide your dick easily inside it. :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
its imperative to start with fingers. you have to, or the whole experience will suck. you have to get to the point where at least 2 or 3 fingers will fit without hurting her. once youve gotten that far, its all gravy.

dry bum fuck, ouch, she,d go mental.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not to demean anyone's sexual fascination with this practice but since no one is mentioning possible health risks or espousing the use of a condom to prevent same, stick with her pussy is my advice. I normally try not to push my dick into something as inherently nasty as an asshole if I have a sweet, juicy, made-for-fucking alternative like a pussy at my disposal.

Some medical data on the subject:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

Note this passage:

"Even if the anus has been washed thoroughly, do not let anything that has touched it come in contact with the vagina or urethra. Lots of bacteria live in the anus and they can cause infections in the vagina or urethra."

Anything that has touched the anus? Like your cock for instance??? How about infections in the male urethra? No offense but no thanks.

Just my :2 cents: of course.

:glugglug:

Not to demean anyone's sexual fascination with this practice but since no one is mentioning possible health risks or espousing the use of a condom to prevent same, stick with her pussy is my advice. I normally try not to push my dick into something as inherently nasty as an asshole if I have a sweet, juicy, made-for-fucking alternative like a pussy at my disposal.

Some medical data on the subject:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

Note this passage:

"Even if the anus has been washed thoroughly, do not let anything that has touched it come in contact with the vagina or urethra. Lots of bacteria live in the anus and they can cause infections in the vagina or urethra."

Anything that has touched the anus? Like your cock for instance??? How about infections in the male urethra? No offense but no thanks.

Just my :2 cents: of course.

:glugglug:

How common are these infections? I like anal because my girl lets me cum in her ass, but I worry about the bacteria.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
All good advice.

And please, for god sake, make sure she goes to the toilet and cleans her asshole in the shower like an hour or two before you do it.

How many poor souls have ended up brown and very embarrased... Millions...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
How common are these infections? I like anal because my girl lets me cum in her ass, but I worry about the bacteria.

Very common without a condom. Read on....there's more:

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

Note:

"The mucous membrane lining of the rectum is not as heavy as the lining of the vagina, so it can tear quite easily and it does not heal as quickly as the vagina. Because feces, loaded with bacteria, are passing by, any tear is vulnerable to infection.

The vigorous thrusting that may occur during anal intercourse can tear the mucous membrane. This can develop into an anal abscess that can become infected - more about that in a moment. Also, if your partner has any of the sexually transmitted infections (STI's), then you could get infected through the tear. So we are talking about gonorrhea (treatable); venereal warts (treatable if external, difficult if up in the rectum); syphilis (treatable); herpes (treatment, no cure); yeast infection (treatable); and HIV and AIDS (treatment but no cure.) You do not want any of these STI's.

Preferably, you're in a long-term, committed relationship, infection free, and practising SAFER SEX.

But wait, there's more bad news. A “fissure” is a tear up in the rectum can develop into a crack, and become infected.

It can gradually extend out through the wall of the bowel and form a channel across, through and into a nearby organ. That's called a "fistula", and it would allow feces to flow from the rectum into the vagina and out.

Repairing tears, fissures and fistulas is delicate surgery and recovery can be long and painful."

Whee! Sounds like fun to me!

Hmmm...wow, thanks for the advice. Yes, I'm really talking about having anal with my wife. We've been married 5 years and I've never cheated on her and I don't intend to (of course).

Hmmmm....it sounds like finger penetration is pretty much required before I go in with my cock. And it sounds like I risk infection (from poop germs) if I don't use a condom (which reduces the fun noticeably :( ). This is going to take more planning and prep than I thought!!

Thanks for the advice though! Keep it cumming!!:hatsoff:

:wave: :helpme:

satyrsam

The Anal Connoisseur
All good advice.
Here are some words to remember.

Lube(water based)
Condom
Slow
lube

If it's realy cock or nothing then make sure you take it slow and wait for her toask for more. Don't give it until she asks for it.

Any other tips, advice, hints, suggestions?

God, I was even thinking of going without a condom, but now I'm afraid I'll get some nasty infection, unless I can persuade her to do some thorough enema or something beforehand, and I can't blame her if she thinks that's about as UNsexy as it gets...

(Maybe I'll just have to be satisfied with giving her facials and her swallowing my occasional load...on video)

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I said it before and i'll say it again, for god sake make sure she's clean before you go in... You'll have brown nightmares for weeks...

My wife is curious, but sorta scared about it.

All I really know boils down to LOTS of lube and slow and easy!

(She's not keen on having anyone's fingers in there, or a dildo, first) - my cock or nothing at all.

ADVICE????

Thanks in advance!

(sorry I mis-posted this in the wrong category before!)

Get her drunk 1st and use a dildo on her asshole as forplay to stretch/loosen her brown eye.

And most importantly, make sure she does an enema that day to clean her out so you don't get shit on your dick.

Ok, thanks one and all for the worthwhile advice.

Last call for a few more tips? Anal sex tips....anybody, anybody????

Ok, thanks one and all for the worthwhile advice.

Last call for a few more tips? Anal sex tips....anybody, anybody????

I have managed anal with all my girlfriends except one, and that was because she was always worried about infection. I don't blame her, and I said no more about it after we talked openly and honestly about it one night.

Some will try it not knowing what to expect, and either have a good experience or a bad one, but some expect it to be great the first time and it isn't for one reason or another.

My advice is as per Fox. Toy the area first (finger or small dildo), lube it up, stay hard and go slow.

Cleanliness is next to godliness, so make sure you're clean and she is too. And that's were the passion dies for some. Also, first time, make sure she's in the doggy position, with ass higher than back. That way poop gets dealt with by gravity and then no brown pole :)

But don't get your hopes up. If she's never done it before it can also be very tight and that, depending on your girth, can make it painful for both of you, hence the toying first. Also, if it's not loosened up first, that can reduce the blood flow in your cock and you loose the erection, then it just becomes a weird feeling with no pleasure for either of you.

I had one girlfriend that had a nut allergy - wait for it, there is a connection - and she accidentally ate something with nut oil in. She was then on antibiotics and that affected her pill, so vag penetration was off limits, but she suggested anal and I thought "hell, why not". It was unprepared sex, so no time to flush the pipes, and we were in her car, but we went for it anyway. I can tell you this much...no brown pole and little or no toying and it was still great. I found out after that it was her first time, but she felt no more pain that when she lost her virginity. After that we went anal every other time. Mind you, she was a randy little minx. I miss her :(

My message is simply this, try to be prepared for the first time and remember the lube; but if it's good you'll find your rhythm and what works for you both for subsequent anal adventures. Happy hunting

Last edited:
You could watch this vid, maybe even incorporate it into the whole thing. But really, make sure she wants to go through with it, the more she wants to try it, the more she is likely to enjoy it. Good luck!
http://flash.**************/video7969/Nicole_Graves_anal