• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any tips for first-time anal sex???

My wife is curious, but sorta scared about it.

All I really know boils down to LOTS of lube and slow and easy!

(She's not keen on having anyone's fingers in there, or a dildo, first) - my cock or nothing at all.

ADVICE????

Thanks in advance!

(sorry I mis-posted this in the wrong category before!)

Buy her an expensive handbag or some Jewelery, she'll let you fuck her up the Ass then. With or without Lube:1orglaugh

Trust Me It Will Work:thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
Buy her an expensive handbag or some Jewelery, she'll let you fuck her up the Ass then. With or without Lube:1orglaugh

Trust Me It Will Work:thumbsup:

hahahha:1orglaugh:laugh: thanks for the laugh

You could watch this vid, maybe even incorporate it into the whole thing. But really, make sure she wants to go through with it, the more she wants to try it, the more she is likely to enjoy it. Good luck!
http://flash.**************/video7969/Nicole_Graves_anal

Maybe Nicole is not the best person to deliver that training session - afterall, during sex she looks as if she's enjoying it as much as I enjoy washing up or reading Homer's The Illiad !!! And why is she getting her dad's older best mate to help out :eek:

Not the longest bump I've ever seen here, but certainly the longest post to go with it!

Some day, some guy is gonna post, "Help me lose my virginity" and some fool is gonna bump it after a few years and the guy will respond: "Thanks, but I already have a wife and two kids!"