• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any one play an instrument?

bigbadbrody

Banned
My tools of trade are everything in the Percussion section.

I can also play a mean Kazoo, washboard, Comb and paper and shoe box guitar

bahodeme

Closed Account
Bass, Guitar & Violin. Violin at 10, Bass and Guitar at 14.

I play Bass for my band then drums, mexican/latin percussion, classical and non classical guitar, synth/keyboards/electric piano in my free time. More recently, I'm learning the harmonica, ukulele, and I want to learn the mandolin and violin soon when I'm able to buy those two instruments.

My dream is to learn the accordion, alto sax or trombone but I'm just sticking to strings/percussion right now

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I play the Piano/keyboard & used to be able to play to a good standard when I practiced alot. Can still play now, but nowhere near as good as I used to be. I focus more of my attention to writing tunes on my PC now, using my keyboard synth & recording gear with it.

A really, really shitty guitar.

I purchased an ASR though and I plan on producing a lot of sample-based beats and being solid at it by the end of the year. I'm going to produce a demo and see if I can't make it, since this is my last oppurtunity until reality sets in and I have to punch a clock for the rest of my life or start my own business. :facepalm:

I actually play quite a lot of instruments, but I think my favourite to play is the pipe organ. There is such a huge feeling of power when you crank a big pipe organ open and shake the room. That's pretty cool.

Though mostly, when I perform, it's as a conductor. Imagine standing in front of a 50 piece orchestra and a 80 voice choir, and as soon as you drop your baton they all bust into music...There is nothing like it.

I actually play quite a lot of instruments, but I think my favourite to play is the pipe organ. There is such a huge feeling of power when you crank a big pipe organ open and shake the room. That's pretty cool.

Though mostly, when I perform, it's as a conductor. Imagine standing in front of a 50 piece orchestra and a 80 voice choir, and as soon as you drop your baton they all bust into music...There is nothing like it.

Lurk, are you serious? I attended an orchestra as part of a class (100-level music composition) and it was interesting. I'm probably the most eclectic individual in my state when it comes to musical taste - there is nothing I don't enjoy, music-wise, except for that techno shit.

Lurk, are you serious? I attended an orchestra as part of a class (100-level music composition) and it was interesting. I'm probably the most eclectic individual in my state when it comes to musical taste - there is nothing I don't enjoy, music-wise, except for that techno shit.

Yup, I'm serious. When was the last time that happened?

I inherited some vintage synthesizers from my grandfather and I play around on them quite a bit. The ones I have are a Minimoog (the most awesome synth ever, the analog filters are still the best ever made), an EMS VCS3, 2 roland synths (Jupiter 8 and Juno 60) and 2 drum machines.