• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any one play an instrument?

Dimmis said:
Another guitar man! Raul that's a great pic! Any links to ''babes with instrument'' pics?

Don't know of any links man, but do have one other picture but don't know the name of the chick.

Wait for it to show

Attachments

• zzz038.jpg
    zzz038.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 408

Lisa

Banned
Have,nt done it since i left school but i was a dab hand with a recorder. Its the only istrument i am ever likely to blow into

Lisa said:
Have,nt done it since i left school but i was a dab hand with a recorder. Its the only istrument i am ever likely to blow into

I think I just heard a few hundred hearts break!

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Hmmm, well i play the piano.

And Lisa, maybe you just haven't found the right instrument :spin:

I used to play the recorder, and that is defenately the only thigg I will be blowing :lame:

Last edited:
accoustic guitar
electric guitar
learning the drums
and ive been playing bass since i was 12
and i know a bit about cubass but not much need to start learning again

I have a Les Paul that I never play. I use to play guitar. Just stopped for some reason. I regret it. Someday I'll tinker with it again.

I really want a piano

member006

Closed Account
Freeones said:
I play the cd-player

My one of choice also . ;) I also play the ..well never mind .

Just a note , can you imagine how cold that marble is on that chicks ass ? :eek:

I play guitar and fart arse around on bass sometimes as well. Used to play the keyboard a bit too, but the guitar is by far my main instrument.

I play drums the most just cause I love drums soo much. I have a Pearl Forum set....Peark kicks ass!! I also play guitar...I have a Les Paul, gotta love the blues. And a little bass....I'm picking it up though. Music is my life.

Quote Al Bundy... "I'm going to sit here and play with my organ"

Okay, now that I got it out of my system, I used to play the piano, haven't done so in years, lost all interest and it brings me back painful memories :(

I play the guitar. I love blues guitar and I'm starting to learn jazz. It's fucking great.

I play Geetar i also make it cry & sing.

1974 Fender strat