• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Antifa vs. black man

A : That is so blatantly crazy, and an open insult

B : You know, posting things like that will get you banned at some point.

I do not find this acceptable. You are playing with fire, here, and you should reconsider what you do.

Fact is not an insult.

The Germans are German and the nature of the people is not changing.

You support Antifa which is an anti-white and pro-Islamist orgnization.

Ignorant thing to say. I'm part German, from Berlin. Am I part Nazi?

I meant that the orginal Germans are always Germans.

Before the rise of the Nazis, the Germans had the same character and the nature of the people does not change.

This applies to all nations.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In all honesty if someone leaves their home wanting to be accepted and viewed as a woman but looks like Iggy Pop they'd probably have a chip on their shoulder all day and do a number of things that wouldn't be considered very ladylike. Who was the person who approached GameStopTranny and encouraged him to make a music video so they could exploit a deranged lunatic and chisel a few shekels out of the controversy?

I thought that you were joking about there being a music video. I thought that someone might have made a video of him/her/it acting stupid and setting it to music. But no! This goofball actually did make a rap (? :dunno:) video and someone actually helped put it together. Pay attention to what he/she/it is saying in the song though. He/she/it believes that if he/she/it isn't addressed in the manner that he/she/it demands, then he/she/it can (rightfully) become aggressive and/or violent. See, IMO, that's the screwed up part. We do NOT have a right to use violence, even if someone refers to us in a vulgar way - much less just using an identifier that's based on what someone genuinely appears to be (a dude in women's clothing). But some of these folks seem to believe that if someone doesn't agree with and support them, that alone is a trigger that justifies violence on their part.

Hey look it, I'm all for anybody being whoever and whatever they choose to be. Especially these days, I barely give two shits one way or the other. And if I don't agree or I think they're being ridiculous, they need to just accept that too - we can agree to disagree. But now, if and when they tell me that unless I go along to get along, and use the words that they tell me to use, or they'll go upside my head... well, I guess we'll be moving some furniture around the room. ;) The problem with that is, just like when women lose their minds and get violent with men, people like GameStopTranny will become the de facto victim either way. Even if he/she/it threw the first punch, you'd be guilty of a hate crime or "gay bashing" if you dotted his eyes or flipped off his light switch for a 10 count. We're reaching a point in this increasingly Freaky Friday society that we have different standards of behavior that depend on your demographic grouping. I don't agree with that and I don't see it working longer term in a (truly) civil society. One rule of law and one rule of behavior for all is what I believe in.

Thanks for the video, Dino. But I do kinda wish that my eyes could "unsee" that. Geez! :facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Ef yu Rey C.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Fact is not an insult.

The Germans are German and the nature of the people is not changing.

You support Antifa which is an anti-white and pro-Islamist orgnization.

You know, I will let you carry on with this stuff.

There is no point in wrestling hogs in mud.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
My memory is sorta foggy. Where have I seen this sort of thing before?

Oh yeah... now I remember. :eek: Now, how did things turn out in Germany after the identity politics and communist vs. fascist riots of the 1920s and 30s? Not exactly a happy ending, huh? Well, I'm sure that it'll be different this time around... amirite? ;)