• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Antifa vs. black man

Open borders activists hate everyone who do not support Islam and ISIS-organization.

Where you born in this decade? That vid is years old when Dems lost. I'd like to see something recent tho. I'm bored. Thrill me

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just out of sheer curiosity:

What happened in the video in the OP?

Where was it? What was it who exactly demonstrated for or against?

You are all talking about a snippet of an escalation without knowing what led up to it.

That is really poor judgement.

We can't really tell if those are antifa people. For what I se,, those are some nazi or alt-right weirdos. Antifa members do not act against people of different colour etc., just because they are different. There would have to be some other issue.

You can't even go to GameStop in peace anymore without Antifa unleashing their drama then making a John Cena-like rap song about becoming a sensational internet embarrassment.

There is evidence that Rainbow-people (homosexuals/pedophiles) are also receiving money from the ISIS organization.

558f329fecad04006c50d418-750-423.jpg

We can't really tell if those are antifa people. For what I se,, those are some nazi or alt-right weirdos. Antifa members do not act against people of different colour etc., just because they are different. There would have to be some other issue.

Lol.

Antifa works for those who pay the most to them.

If you are white, black or yellow and you do not respect Islam and ISIS, you are the enemy of Antifa.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/antifa-terrorists-in-league-with-isis-and-al-qaeda

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Israel= USA=ISIS.
How anybody cant see this at this point I have no idea.

Antifa is STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM.
Paid for by your own government.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Lol.

Antifa works for those who pay the most to them.

If you are white, black or yellow and you do not respect Islam and ISIS, you are the enemy of Antifa.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/antifa-terrorists-in-league-with-isis-and-al-qaeda

You obviously do not know a single person active in Antifa.

So, you are just making bullshit posts in here, flaming the place up with stuff you KNOW will get a strong echo.

Is that stupidity or are you THAT desperate for a thrill?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

So, you are just making bullshit posts in here, flaming the place up with stuff you KNOW will get a strong echo.

A thrill, lulz, something ig'nant, you can rest assured.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Israel= USA=ISIS.
How anybody cant see this at this point I have no idea.

Antifa is STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM.
Paid for by your own government.

Pizza = Hamburger = Chicken McNuggets
So what's your lunch?

Get hired at HUD and get your lunch on government pay!

In the 1930s you would have voted for the Nazis and today you are defending Islamists.

You are a typical naive German who doesn't care about the evidence.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Whether I agree with her views or not, major props to her for having the courage to separate herself from the pack. :thumbsup: It takes a HELL of a lot more courage to break from the beliefs that (most of) your demographic group may have and stand on your own, than it does to just stay within the bleating herd of obedient sheep. You go, girl! :nanner: It would be kind of funny to see some little entitled becky from the suburbs come up and start waving her finger in the sista's face though. Hey, what happened to Cindy???!!! Uh... I don't know. She was stretched out like that when I walked up. :dunno:

You can't even go to GameStop in peace anymore without Antifa unleashing their drama then making a John Cena-like rap song about becoming a sensational internet embarrassment.

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Borrowing a line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off: I weep for the future. :facepalm:

Yeah, I have NO idea what the dust up in the first video was about. But I find it interesting how some of these "alternative lifestyle" folks can become so easily triggered to violence... almost as if they're spoiling for a fight. Almost as if they're looking for something to be offended by, and then they believe that gives them the right to act out violently... or at least harass people who don't share their views or methods. Interesting how these middle class White kids restrict their marches and protests to known "safe spaces", isn't it? You don't hear anything about Antifa or N.O.W. plugging up the streets in East L.A. or Watts, do ya? Of course not. Why? Well hell, nobody wants to get their guts laid inside out or take a bullet up the rectum... while the boys in blue stand back and say, "yeah, well... that's on you, Snowflake."

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
In the 1930s you would have voted for the Nazis and today you are defending Islamists.

You are a typical naive German who doesn't care about the evidence.

Ah, the nazi card, always a nice fall-back, if other triggers fail.

Still, I am not compketely sure you aren't just shooting up the place just to create maximum outrage.

I just can't take you serious, you fool.

Ah, the nazi card, always a nice fall-back, if other triggers fail.

Still, I am not compketely sure you aren't just shooting up the place just to create maximum outrage.

I just can't take you serious, you fool.

You are a German which mean that you are a Nazi and therefore no cards are needed.

You and Xfire are the only ones who could get mad about this thread and you are angry because you are in favor of western caliphates.

May Allah be with you.

Ps: It's better to be a fool than an Islamist

Whether I agree with her views or not, major props to her for having the courage to separate herself from the pack. :thumbsup:

Such action requires great courage because the Liberals can stone the windows of her home and burn her car.

If you are white, black or yellow and you are a Christian you are an enemy of Liberals.

xfire

You and Xfire are the only ones who could get mad about this thread and you are angry because you are in favor of western caliphates.

Amused, perhaps, because it demonstrates your incredible dim wit.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Borrowing a line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off: I weep for the future. :facepalm:

Yeah, I have NO idea what the dust up in the first video was about. But I find it interesting how some of these "alternative lifestyle" folks can become so easily triggered to violence... almost as if they're spoiling for a fight. Almost as if they're looking for something to be offended by, and then they believe that gives them the right to act out violently... or at least harass people who don't share their views or methods. Interesting how these middle class White kids restrict their marches and protests to known "safe spaces", isn't it? You don't hear anything about Antifa or N.O.W. plugging up the streets in East L.A. or Watts, do ya? Of course not. Why? Well hell, nobody wants to get their guts laid inside out or take a bullet up the rectum... while the boys in blue stand back and say, "yeah, well... that's on you, Snowflake."

In all honesty if someone leaves their home wanting to be accepted and viewed as a woman but looks like Iggy Pop they'd probably have a chip on their shoulder all day and do a number of things that wouldn't be considered very ladylike. Who was the person who approached GameStopTranny and encouraged him to make a music video so they could exploit a deranged lunatic and chisel a few shekels out of the controversy?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You are a German which mean that you are a Nazi and therefore no cards are needed.

A : That is so blatantly crazy, and an open insult

B : You know, posting things like that will get you banned at some point.

I do not find this acceptable. You are playing with fire, here, and you should reconsider what you do.

xfire

Just because Finland spread it's cheeks for Hitler doesn't mean assari is going to do the same for just anybody.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Back on topic.

I advise anybody who has curious thoughts about groups, whatever they are and are called, getting paid by some government, or some company, etc.:

Just do some research on them. And don't just read stuff from your personal list of media outlets. If there are such groups active around your area:

Go to their meetings, and see for yourself.

You realize, IF - for example - Antifa activists get actually paid per day on protest marches - you KNOW that there are always some dimwits that talk about it, if you hang out with them.

I have had multiple contacts with people who are also active in Antifa marches, and noone gets paid.