• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Antifa vs. black man

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Looked like the homersexual had an alligator mouth backed up by a hummingbird ass. Mr. Prissy went down hard. :D

That was almost as funny as the guy in the full Easter Bunny costume kicking some guy's ass a few weeks ago.

1) The whita antifa girl was very rude
2) That black guy keeps asking her to make him go. He wanted her to hit him.
3) Even thought he kep asking for it, he should have never hit him and she can only blame herself for the beating she got in retaliation.
4) In the end, these 2 people are just trash

I remember this lmao

Good times. Silly dumbasses

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I can't figure out how the black guy did anything wrong. Maybe I missed something but to me it looked like he was trying to share a public sidewalk exercising his rights in a free country. The Antifa representative seemed to be fascist, racist, oppressive, and disenfranchising the guy.

Looked like the homersexual had an alligator mouth backed up by a hummingbird ass. Mr. Prissy went down hard. :D

Maybe he's homo like most Liberals, but at least that person is very spoiled and his account has a lot of Saudi-Dollars.

As is known the ISIS is funding the activities of Antifa and the Arabs have so much money that they can buy anything.

1) The whita antifa girl was very rude
2) That black guy keeps asking her to make him go. He wanted her to hit him.
3) Even thought he kep asking for it, he should have never hit him and she can only blame herself for the beating she got in retaliation.
4) In the end, these 2 people are just trash

I would say that members of the Antifa group must be arrested, then they must be taken to the airport and after that they must be forced to go to an airplane which is going to Iraq.

I remember this lmao

Good times. Silly dumbasses

Antifa members serve those who pay the best salary to them, so at least in that respect they are good businessmen.

But no one trusts the apostates, so their fate is sealed as soon as they are no longer needed.

I can't figure out how the black guy did anything wrong. Maybe I missed something but to me it looked like he was trying to share a public sidewalk exercising his rights in a free country. The Antifa representative seemed to be fascist, racist, oppressive, and disenfranchising the guy.

Maybe he said that he is a Trump supporter and open-border activists hate them more than anything else.

Maybe he said that he is a Trump supporter and open-border activists hate them more than anything else.

I imagine daring to have a different opinion may trigger the Antifa fascist. As a European-American-Californian-Angeleno-Heterosexual-Christian-Satanic-Agnostic male I use my privileged privilege to tolerate their right to be intolerant toward each others' intolerance.

giphy.gif

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Maybe he's homo like most Liberals, but at least that person is very spoiled and his account has a lot of Saudi-Dollars.

As is known the ISIS is funding the activities of Antifa and the Arabs have so much money that they can buy anything.

I cant watch the video because I know its two brainwashed idiots.

Hey Assari, you mention ISIS.
You say they are funding Antifa? How did you come to that conclusion?
Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to follow a simple money trail yes?
And speaking of ISIS who is funding them? Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to find out who is funding ISIS. After all to pay, arm, feed, clothe, mobilize and maintain an Army of 100's of thousands of mercenaries must leave one hell of a money trail. Why can't the USA figure it out?

And speaking of ISIS, and ARMY of Hundreds of thousands of mercenary soldiers armed to the teeth Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to find them yes? How come they cant?
Have they tried google maps?

And speaking of ISIS, how come the US bombs and attacks all the countries who are fighting them instead of helping those countries out?
Syria, Libya, Iraq, ect ect have been fighting ISIS for years. How come instead of helping them we call them our enemy and bomb the shit out of them and never engage ISIS.

And speaking of ISIS, a supposed muslim army, how come they never attack israel? After all all Muslims want to destroy peace loving israel right?

Can you help me figure this out?

While your at it help me figure out why as soon as the USA invaded and occupied Afghanistan for life why the USA was suddenly flooded with heroin?
And help me figure out how with all the trillions of borrowed dollars the USA spends on THE WAR ON DRUGS why they never seem to make any huge opium/heron busts and why they cant figure out the source in a country they militarily occupy?

And also help me figure out why if Saudis "did" 9/11 why we never attacked them but instead "sell" them billions of dollars in weapons each year?
And where do all those arms go? Does anybody track them? Or is Saudi Arabia just preparing for World Wars 3 ,4, and 5?

I imagine daring to have a different opinion may trigger the Antifa fascist. As a European-American-Californian-Angeleno-Heterosexual-Christian-Satanic-Agnostic male I use my privileged privilege to tolerate their right to be intolerant toward each others' intolerance.

Have you got involved with Antifa?

In Finland, they throw stones into the windows of people's homes and burn their cars if someone has voted the wrong party.

Hey Assari, you mention ISIS.
You say they are funding Antifa? How did you come to that conclusion?
Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to follow a simple money trail yes?
And speaking of ISIS who is funding them? Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to find out who is funding ISIS. After all to pay, arm, feed, clothe, mobilize and maintain an Army of 100's of thousands of mercenaries must leave one hell of a money trail. Why can't the USA figure it out?

And speaking of ISIS, and ARMY of Hundreds of thousands of mercenary soldiers armed to the teeth Surely with all the TRILLIONS of borrowed dollars the US spends each year on NSA and other SECURITY AGENCIES they should be able to find them yes? How come they cant?
Have they tried google maps?

And speaking of ISIS, how come the US bombs and attacks all the countries who are fighting them instead of helping those countries out?
Syria, Libya, Iraq, ect ect have been fighting ISIS for years. How come instead of helping them we call them our enemy and bomb the shit out of them and never engage ISIS.

And speaking of ISIS, a supposed muslim army, how come they never attack israel? After all all Muslims want to destroy peace loving israel right?

Can you help me figure this out?

It is common knowledge that rich Arab groups such as ISIS help American and European fake left groups such as Antifa.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

Why aren't Arabs attacking Israel?

Well they have tried it and every time they are beaten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Has America financed ISIS is a question which I have no answer.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Have you got involved with Antifa?

In Finland, they throw stones into the windows of people's homes and burn their cars if someone has voted the wrong party.

How do they find out how you vote?

You can't even go to GameStop in peace anymore without Antifa unleashing their drama then making a John Cena-like rap song about becoming a sensational internet embarrassment.