• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another UNI Shooting, This time in Seattle

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't let it get into your head. There have always been bad people and they can be found everywhere. White picket fence communities with a nut running around is nothing new. Hoodlum gangs of youth have roamed the streets since forever. The only difference is that we now live in a world that pissing in a creek gets Youtubed.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The media loves when there are school shootings. Something to talk, argue, blame, and debate about

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hmm, since every American under the age of 30 thinks its their Constitutional right to be famous for a day, I guess if they can't get a reality TV show, going on a shooting or stabbing spree is clearly the next best way to be famous.

Hey conductor, please stop the train and let me off up here. I don't care where we are. I just want off this fucking train... NOW!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What's odd to me is, I haven't heard anyone screaming for stricter knife laws, in light of the recent stabbings...but fuck me, they still haven't figured out people expect their right to bear arms. Obama whines like a bitch about Senators and Congressmen having no balls to stand up to their constituents, but time and time again, Americans make it Crystal Clear.

- - - Updated - - -

What's odd to me is, I haven't heard anyone screaming for stricter knife laws, in light of the recent stabbings...but fuck me, they still haven't figured out people expect their right to bear arms. Obama whines like a bitch about Senators and Congressmen having no balls to stand up to their constituents, but time and time again, Americans make it Crystal Clear.