• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anna Carlene / Billie Bombs

Re: Billie Bombs - How do I find more of this HUGE TITTY Model?!!!!

SCORE photographs her. She uses the name Anna Carlene with us. We have videos too. Real nice girl. We first met her in Prague. She's Italian. I wish she would do BG.

It's not an exception, because the rule is flawed ...

Here is a nice profile about Billie:
http://www.amontillado.it/billiebombs.htm
A lot of men go for 4'10" - 5'3" women, and not just straight or spoon/pear shaped, boney or thin with mini-gut (quite common) women.

A lot of us love the short, stocky (wider), apple women and the extremely rare hourglass women. I'd argue, statistically, hourglass is very rare in a short woman (rarer than the typical 8% of Anglo-American). I love them wide. I love them full. Billie might be more hourglass than apple though, making her even hotter and more rare. They tend to be more apple, more chest (not just the breast, but the actual chest). I love them so much, I married one. Another Italian with breasts from a rare Hungarian in the family tree (my wife is the only one in 2 generations with them ;).

Italians women are often fuck crazy too, at least when they get what they want. Best women to marry IMHO, at least when it comes to any European flavor. Especially when they get some curves from a Hungarian, southwest Polish (non-Prussian) or maybe Bavarian ancestory.