• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anna Carlene / Billie Bombs

Last edited by a moderator:
Italian ravens ...

great tits,
Unbelievable body overall!

Normally when you get a stockier woman like that, she is an apple. In the case of Anna Carlene, she has the wider chest, but her mid-section is still only 25" on a 34" hips, making her just enough of a hourglass with apple tendency. The ass is pretty full, not a mega-bubble, but not flat in the least bit.

Ultimate, dream lover -- especially being an Italian raven.

shame about her face
Actually i think she's a really pretty looking girl
I have to agree with cutenewfy here.

Italian ravens are always unique beauties. Some people think Natalie Banus is beautiful at first glance, then "weird" when they get a closer look. Same goes for so many Italian, Greek and other models. Sofia Lauren also comes to mind (now talk about a babe that has been hot, even though thinner, since 18 and still going strong at 70+).

Furthermore, shorter, stockier, full figured women (FFW) in general tend to have unique faces. Some are turned off by it, because they are different than what you'd typically see out of a thin, 5'7"+ model or even your prototypical straight/pear-shaped woman similar height.

For myself, you give me an Italian raven in a shorter, stockier FFW form and I'm gone. They are so unique, so attractive, so ... "can I please lose my eyes in yours and never come back?" They smile in a way you cannot help but enjoy in mutual ease. And they fuck you like they have a sexual drive of a man (and then some when they finally unleash it all on you).

So "shame about her face"? Dude, you're just one less guy I have to fight for her then. She's the whole package in my book, and epitomizes why I married an Italian myself. ;)

Re: Billie Bombs - How do I find more of this HUGE TITTY Model?!!!!

Bump!