• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ankle bracelets

i recently discovered Laura Lion wore an anklet in a scene at her beginnings called Big Tits like this should be illegal or something like that, its before she got her breast bigger and she looks so cute and yummy, please if someone find videos of her wearing anklet post it :)

oh yeah you are right ankletmaniac and here are more:

Eve Angel
Alicia Alighatti
Nina Mercedes
Priya Rai (only wore an anklet in a single scene but she has very sexy feet)
Rachel Roxxx (not to stop wearing her sexy silver anklet)
Michaela Mancini
Catty Cute (not to stop wearing it and to make a lot of scenes with it)
Diamond Kitty (never worn one)
Laura Lion (just in one scene when she was starting i guess but never more)
Christina Bella (after her breast enhancement stopped wearing her gold one)
Angel Cassidy
Simone Peach (sometimes she doesn't wear it, most of the times she does)
Roxanne Milana (not to stop wearing it)
Audrey Bitoni (she wore two in a scene where she was a belly dancer and more recently a diamond one, lets boost her to wear more on her sexy ankles)
Tiffany Mynx (very sexy and she must look great now she is mature)
Tiffany Rayne (she stopped wearing them some time ago :()
Kaylani Lei (why the hell she stopped wearing anklets? she looks amazing with them)
Lani Kaluha
Mercedes Ashley (wow jewlrywas made for her)
Kimberly Franklin (she retired i'm afraid, hope she come back someday :()

oh yeah you are right ankletmaniac and here are more:

Eve Angel
Alicia Alighatti
Nina Mercedes
Priya Rai (only wore an anklet in a single scene but she has very sexy feet)
Rachel Roxxx (not to stop wearing her sexy silver anklet)
Michaela Mancini
Catty Cute (not to stop wearing it and to make a lot of scenes with it)
Diamond Kitty (never worn one)
Laura Lion (just in one scene when she was starting i guess but never more)
Christina Bella (after her breast enhancement stopped wearing her gold one)
Angel Cassidy
Simone Peach (sometimes she doesn't wear it, most of the times she does)
Roxanne Milana (not to stop wearing it)
Audrey Bitoni (she wore two in a scene where she was a belly dancer and more recently a diamond one, lets boost her to wear more on her sexy ankles)
Tiffany Mynx (very sexy and she must look great now she is mature)
Tiffany Rayne (she stopped wearing them some time ago :()
Kaylani Lei (why the hell she stopped wearing anklets? she looks amazing with them)
Lani Kaluha
Mercedes Ashley (wow jewlrywas made for her)
Kimberly Franklin (she retired i'm afraid, hope she come back someday :()

Ok, we have a list here

My long time favorites:

Mya Diamond (amazing feet ! - she used to wear an anklet in some scenes)
Anetta Keys (anket in her early days)
Mandy Saxo (ditto)

oh i miss Cherry Jul, i remember one scene from Footsie Babes, she's on a boat and fuck a guy with her feet, wearin a silver anklet, i was hoping she to do some missionary fucking scene wearing anklets. :( i'm still waiting.

So, recently i discovered a video of Laura Lion, in her early days i guess, because she looked younger, white skin (not tanned) and her boobs were smaller (but still big) than now. The video is called "Big Tits like This Should be Illegal" (Google it) and you will se she is wearing a silver anklet and looks soooo hot. But i haven't find another vid of her wearing anklet :(.

Another girl I like the most is Rachel Roxxx wearing her silver anklet, there are a couple of videos where she wear one anklet on each feet, in fact in one of those she squirts a little, but unfortunately she is not bare feet in none of them. In one she is a cheerleader and wears white tennis and socks, and in the other one she is wearing tights. :/ Hope she does one scene barefeet wearing two anklets and non strappy heels.

Are they a symbol of a "hotwife"? A married woman who plays around?

it has so many meanings, but it could have no meaning at all, i guess it depends on the woman or the couple. I know some men likes her woman to wear one to show her as a hotwife, some others (like me) just turn us on a woman wearing it, some woman (and sometimes men) wear them as a personal symbol, a gift from a special person, etc. I think as long as being in an open minded culture people can give the meaning you want to it.

Personally I'd like my girlfriends or wife to wear an anklet that I give to her and never take it off, always wear it, until it gets broken, damaged or something. I'd also like her to wear one by each son she give to me.

and what about these girls? anyone would like them to wear anklet bracelets?

Aletta Ocean (Pleaaaaaase)
Katrin Wolf (used to wear a thin golden one but not anymore :()
Sophie Dee (Pleaseeee)
Francine Dee (Only two pics of her wearing one)
Savanna Sampson (men i loved her look in her beginnings but she doesn't wear any anklets or piercings anymore :()
Katsumi (she used to wear a very thin one but long time she hasn't)
Sasha Grey (and a boob job please)
Madison Scott
Olivia O'lovely (think she's retired but i dream with her coming back wearing a delicate ankle bracelet sometime :()
Ava Rose