• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Can't wait to watch your DVD, Angela!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
From 0-100 in just a blink :eek:
But WHY dp?
If she wanted to do that the smartest thing would be to do little at a time....

I waited 11 years before doing anal, IR and DP on camera. How slowly do you want me to go? :facepalm:

It would be great if you could just be happy for me. I'm an educated woman exploring my sexuality in my own time and on my own terms. People complained for years that I didn't do anal, now you're exacerbated that I did a DP, while someone else is complaining that I haven't done a gang bang yet. I can't make you all happy, that's why I focus on making ME happy.

Perhaps, since you are not in my Choos, you don't know the "smartest" way for me to live my life...

Can't wait to watch your DVD, Angela!

I hope you love it!

ANGELA = DVD of the year.

:D Thank you :D

Hello Angela'

Your dvd was awesome, I loved all of your scenes on it. I appreciate your work, and I hope this work will be continued :)..

I hope you expand more of your limits :) and someday we'll see a creampie scene too. Thanks

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-white said:
Angela White[/URL][/B], post: 8638943, member: 174191"]Why? Because you don't like anal? It's easy enough not to watch my anal scenes.

Somethings cannot be unseen.

It would be great if you could just be happy for me. I'm an educated woman exploring my sexuality in my own time and on my own terms. People complained for years that I didn't do anal, now you're exacerbated that I did a DP, while someone else is complaining that I haven't done a gang bang yet. I can't make you all happy, that's why I focus on making ME happy.
Whether it's the adult industry or just life, the more women crack this code, the more happy they will be. And more men should also realize that women are much more agreeable when you're letting them do what they want, rather than pressuring them against what they do or don't want.

In any case, I cannot even get past Angela's new box cover.

15158928838_bf5a34672e.jpg

She says she's "waited" 11 years to do various things, and even her first 8 before having sex on-camera. All I know is that 11 years ago, I could never have imagined how this already lovely, curvy goddess would bloom into such a total and complete lust. I hope her attitude never changes. And I hope her approach spreads like a wildfire throughout the entire industry.

Women doing what they want, and in control of their bodies and copyrights.

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
I'm super excited to announce that the ANGELA WHITE FLESHLIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE!

qWILSwo.jpg

It's such an honour to be the first Australian Fleshlight Girl. Thank you to everyone who has already purchased theirs. You can get yours by clicking here.

I'm also excited to announce that Fleshlight are running a contest where one lucky winner will be my date for the 2015 AVN Awards! Prize includes flights and accommodation in Vegas, spending money, dinner with me and entry to the AVN Awards show with me. You can enter here: fleshlight.com/winadate

I'm super excited to announce that the ANGELA WHITE FLESHLIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE!

qWILSwo.jpg

It's such an honour to be the first Australian Fleshlight Girl. Thank you to everyone who has already purchased theirs. You can get yours by clicking here.

I'm also excited to announce that Fleshlight are running a contest where one lucky winner will be my date for the 2015 AVN Awards! Prize includes flights and accommodation in Vegas, spending money, dinner with me and entry to the AVN Awards show with me. You can enter here: fleshlight.com/winadate

Hi Angie, thanks for all the good work. I have been a fan of yours since you were doing cam and girl on girl. I tell you you look way hotter now than ever with the new shape you have. Not saying it wasn't good back then, but I like it more now. Thanks for the b/g, anal and IR with Lex. I think you brought in a revolution. I have used your fleshlight and it feels great.

Keep being yourself Angela. I love that your willing to try new stuff, in your own time. Those who don't like it, don't have to watch it. Simple. Like you said just do what makes you happy and I think the majority of us will cum along for the ride and enjoy watching it too :)