• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Any updates on whether we can expect to see another scene with you and Chloe B?

I'm working on that. Our schedules haven't aligned but when they do... MEOW!

has anyone been lucky enough to see the library vid yet?

Members of angelawhite.com were lucky enough to see it before it was taken down. The perks of being a member ;)

Angela White

Hey Ms White,

Were you aware that SBS have been re-screening your episodes of Pizza? I thought You Might like to know, just in case there are any royalties due to you! ;)

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, I don't receive any royalties. But it's great that the show remains so popular! I hope you are enjoying the reruns. :)

Angela White

I hope you are all enjoying the new updates on angelawhite.com

There is a new BGG threesome scene up with Anikka Albrite and Mick Blue as well as girl-girl scenes with Gracie Glam and Jelena Jensen.

Here is a preview photo for the new set uploaded today. Enjoy!

042_angela_white_17.jpg

If the image isn't loading for you, click HERE for the trailer

Hello Angela!

First… let's get the obvious out the way… You're crazy beautiful and you let me assure you that you got it in all the right places so to speak! You also come across as a blast just to hang around with! So.. yeah; you def seem pretty rockin'!

Enough of the flattery… I am mainly writing because I remember reading a while back that you made some changes to your life that focused on your health! If so, what did you do?

I also want to let you know that I work with a company called Isagenix which has made a huge difference in my life. Long story short, I am 166 pounds lighter with the help of their systems and products. Now, in no way am I saying you need to lose any weight… like I said before… you look amazing and I assure you that I would let you talk to me if you approached me at a bar ; ) (that's a joke… I am not that conceded… I would probably spend most of the conversation stammering at the start).

Isagenix just opened up in Australia and you came to mind because I am growing my business team! Basically, I am writing to ask if I sent you some information would you look it over? I would just need ten minutes of your time for you to look over some videos. Yes, I realize this is a weird way to contact you but it's the only way I could find and I figured why not?!

Mainly, I hope you're not insulted by this… it's honestly just about health and I assure you that I work with plenty of Athletes and such so it's not about weight loss! Also, I am willing to bet that you don't have to think about money too much but there is a business opportunity to Isagenix that you can see I have taken advantage of which you could too!

So there… if you're interested send me a message. I can give you my name and you can check out my before and afters and such on Facebook and I can send you some information to look over!

Finally, this is not some crazy way to contact you… I assure you that I really work with Isagenix and I believe that fortune favors the bold so I decided to write you!

Thanks,
StarMan!

P.S. "White Knights" out there… please don't barde me with "leave her alone" comments… please…

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, I don't receive any royalties. But it's great that the show remains so popular! I hope you are enjoying the reruns. :)

Thanks Ms White, I certainly am enjoying the reruns!
I understand that Paul Fenech and the crew are making a new film, a Pizza meets the Housos mash-up; are you likely to be making an appearance in that? It would be great to see you as Franky Falzoni's latest conquest!

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that Paul Fenech and the crew are making a new film, a Pizza meets the Housos mash-up; are you likely to be making an appearance in that? It would be great to see you as Franky Falzoni's latest conquest!

Angela White

Hello Angela!

First… let's get the obvious out the way… You're crazy beautiful and you let me assure you that you got it in all the right places so to speak! You also come across as a blast just to hang around with! So.. yeah; you def seem pretty rockin'!

Enough of the flattery… I am mainly writing because I remember reading a while back that you made some changes to your life that focused on your health! If so, what did you do?

I also want to let you know that I work with a company called Isagenix which has made a huge difference in my life. Long story short, I am 166 pounds lighter with the help of their systems and products. Now, in no way am I saying you need to lose any weight… like I said before… you look amazing and I assure you that I would let you talk to me if you approached me at a bar ; ) (that's a joke… I am not that conceded… I would probably spend most of the conversation stammering at the start).

Isagenix just opened up in Australia and you came to mind because I am growing my business team! Basically, I am writing to ask if I sent you some information would you look it over? I would just need ten minutes of your time for you to look over some videos. Yes, I realize this is a weird way to contact you but it's the only way I could find and I figured why not?!

Mainly, I hope you're not insulted by this… it's honestly just about health and I assure you that I work with plenty of Athletes and such so it's not about weight loss! Also, I am willing to bet that you don't have to think about money too much but there is a business opportunity to Isagenix that you can see I have taken advantage of which you could too!

So there… if you're interested send me a message. I can give you my name and you can check out my before and afters and such on Facebook and I can send you some information to look over!

Finally, this is not some crazy way to contact you… I assure you that I really work with Isagenix and I believe that fortune favors the bold so I decided to write you!

Thanks,
StarMan!

P.S. "White Knights" out there… please don't barde me with "leave her alone" comments… please…

Hi Starman,

Thank you for the offer but I have to say I have my hands full running angelawhite.com and a couple of other exciting projects that you all find out about very soon. ;) Congratulations on making such a big difference to your health, I'm really glad that the Isagenix system worked well for you. Personally, I'm not interested in shakes or protein bars, I focus on whole foods and exercise but I respect that different strategies work for different people.

Good luck with your business in the future. :)

Haha! No, at this stage, I won't be making an appearance. I'll let you know if anything changes. :)