• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
My scene with Big Booty Goddess Anikka Albrite is now on my site.

Here is the direct link to the trailer.

This has to be one of my favourite scenes. Anikka's sensuality is mind blowing and we really take our time to pleasure each other. There's also quite a bit of foot worship and toe sucking for all you foot fanatics!

Angela White

Check out my latest free gallery and interview with Australian Penthouse HERE

002.jpg

I just want to say how proud of Angela White I am. She has done something truly remarkable by producing her own site. I am an avid supporter of hers. It is not easy to accomplish what she has taken on. She is producing amazing content that shows her wonderful sexuality. Her scenes range in content and there is something for everyone. I also couldn't help but think as I saw who was winning at the AVNs and XBiz that she really is working with some of the best talent in the business like Manuel Ferrara Phoenix Marie Dani Daniels James Deen just to name a few. 2014 is sure looking bright for Angela and I am proud to be here as a supporter and fan. I can't wait to see what more there will be on her site http://angelawhite.com! If you have the time please check it out! Trust me when I say this the trailers are only the beginning to how good this site really is!
I haven't been much of a supporter, fiscally, of Angela White, and I am sure the overwhelming majority of people here on "Free"Ones have not either. So it is very sad when we see people mouth off and otherwise complain when Angela has been an OCSM that is extremely active interacting with and providing free content for a lot of us freeloaders here.

I mean, to complain about what Angela White shares with us freeloaders here is like complaining about an animal shelter not having a good variety of dogs to oogle in the window or even play with when we never bother to buy one, let alone don't care what happens them a few days later, much less volunteer to help.

Angela's Story Should Be Celebrated

Maybe it's more and more of the new generation that has always had the web is already used to not just so much promotional content, but even consumes pirated material or related "freebies" without stopping to see the real "costs." And then we have production houses that are little different than the age-old problem in any time of media and publication. Promotions and pricing cut into royalties to the point the subject of our interest is receiving so little. Many women, especially newer to the industry, are often caught in that, with little control over their livelihood, and little royalties in the end for what is, in fact, the primary driver of the sale ... her beauty, body and performance.

Angela White's dozen year long career, from her late high school Voluptuous magazine cover to years of "runner up" titles before Model of the Year, to the transition to hardcore -- on her terms -- and now through her successful and continuing site is one of the few success stories in the industry, and one I hope is the subject of a biography in the future. Her story needs to be told to not just to men and other consumers of the industry, but to women and how to not just survive, but thrive in the industry. The industry for models and starlets alike is little different than life. Lots of men telling women what they should do, or what the men are entitled to, instead of men stopping to recognize the obviousness of the truth.

It's that women, in their comfort zone, can be themselves, and they are often more open. Women, outside of their comfort zone and especially when vulnerable, are most likely to "close up shop," little different to why they end a date earlier, or a relationship for that matter. Models and starlets are in a business, it's a job for them just like any other job anyone does, one driven more directly by consumers and demand, and it's very, very much stacked against their interests, their royalties and pries on lack of exposure and experience of new models and starlets.

In fact, there are few successful, long-term starlets who do not have a long-term partner or spouse for support, both fiscally but even more for emotionally. In several cases, they are monogamous and still keep some of their adult careers away from some family members. Carol Brown and Maria Moore are two perfect examples who also have dozen-plus year-long careers that I've always wanted to write a biopic on, but their extended families keep them from having anything published. Angela's rise and successful infiltration to control her own destiny is one that would make an even greater biopic, one on the order of the legacy of Danni Ashe but one that includes making the transition into hardcore and everything that goes along with that.

OCSMs and FreeOnes Risk Taking

Here on FreeOnes, a lot of OCSMs "take chances" by just interacting with us. They take a lot of shit, all while they can never, ever do the same in return. All it takes is one screw-up, and they are labelled. Doesn't matter if the target "deserved it," let alone how minor it is, their "brand name" -- which is their livelihood -- takes a hit. Men throw out the "B" word, and increasingly the "C" word in the newer generation, without hesitation. And in some cases of contracts, that could mean 3rd parties are affected as well if they damage their "brand name," beyond just their livelihood, but with additional liabilities. We all should be striving to make the industry more direct and more rewarding for the primary driver of content, the women themselves, instead of tearing them down or otherwise complaining about their approaches.

They are hardly greedy. They are hardly phony. There are extremely few women in this industry making 6 figures/year, and so extremely few making 6 figure/month with the majority of those having at least a decade in and some serious business smarts. In fact, most of us men are far more phony without realizing it, or we just don't want to admit it. For every man that says, "you're just trying to entice me to join your site," the same starlet that could easily say to 50 men, "you're just wanting me to say something to you more personal and erotic for the next time you 'enjoy' me privately." So we men really shouldn't go there.

Same deal with events and scheduled meet-ups. Like meeting any rockstars, don't expect just because you've paid money to travel and attend an event that you're entitled to a meet, let alone personal time, with a starlet. The familiarity and other interaction we freeloaders receive here on FreeOnes sometimes sets a poor precedent that translates poorly IRL. She is a rockstar, and any time and consideration she gives us -- among tens of thousands of fans -- is a gift. It's not about having an aura of paid exclusivity, but a simple business reality where she cannot eat if some events are not paid and limited.

Just some things to keep in mind the next time a thought among us men crosses into the realm of claiming an OCSM here is being selfish, greedy or otherwise fake and phony. The irony of a man saying that here is just beyond hypocritical, I cannot even begin to explore that to the depths of reality it should be. FreeOnes gives us men, heavily freeloading men, an avenue to reach the industry and our beloved OCSMs in a way not found anywhere else. Let's not squander it or, worse yet, focus on what we can get. We should be using it to explore how we can make the industry better for those who bring us what we enjoy, for our own benefit which only helps the models and starlets themselves.

Women Are Not the Problem

After all, if human history and even current reality is any indicator, women have never been the problem. Violent offenses and war have never been the domain of women, but over an order of magnitude more of men and their own interests. Even if we men have written a lot of texts over the millenia attempting to assign original blame to women for all our troubles, although a few rather humourous comedies with Lysistrata ranking as my favorite, it's time we move past those "old ways" that we seem to always fall back into. I am still amazed at the sheer grace of Angela's presence, even if a few, select men will assert -- some openly -- that I am merely posting to win Angela's favor, much like they claim other things about others, including Angela.

And happy, even if belated, 29th Angela. I don't know why I took notice you of at age 18, as I rarely look at women much under 25, much less 21. Then again, I noticed my wife at 18, and had I not back then, my life would not be nearly as blissful as it is today. What you have done with your career has far exceeded anything I could have imagined. I guess it's always what we don't expect or assume always surprises us to the fullest.

- Member 2019, formerly Professor Voluptuary

P.S. I'm slowly starting to re-assert my original handle now that the IRL issues for my wife and I, caused by a select few others here a few years back, have subsided

Angela White

... It's that women, in their comfort zone, can be themselves, and they are often more open. Women, outside of their comfort zone and especially when vulnerable, are most likely to "close up shop," little different to why they end a date earlier, or a relationship for that matter. Models and starlets are in a business, it's a job for them just like any other job anyone does, one driven more directly by consumers and demand, and it's very, very much stacked against their interests, their royalties and pries on lack of exposure and experience of new models and starlets ...

Hi Prof,

It's nice to see you back on the boards. It's been a while! I'm glad to hear that the problems have subsided.

Thank you for your support. It's nice to know that you have enjoyed following my career throughout all these years.

You are so right about anybody (including men) in their comfort zones being more likely to open up. I do feel like taking my career into my own hands with my website has allowed me to create a space where I can truly explore all of my fantasies and the boundaries of my sexuality. If only I had time to write that autiobiography!

RE: Autobiography?

In fact, there are few successful, long-term starlets who do not have a long-term partner or spouse for support, both fiscally but even more for emotionally. In several cases, they are monogamous and still keep some of their adult careers away from some family members. Carol Brown and Maria Moore are two perfect examples who also have dozen-plus year-long careers that I've always wanted to write a biopic on, but their extended families keep them from having anything published. Angela's rise and successful infiltration to control her own destiny is one that would make an even greater biopic, one on the order of the legacy of Danni Ashe but one that includes making the transition into hardcore and everything that goes along with that.
I do feel like taking my career into my own hands with my website has allowed me to create a space where I can truly explore all of my fantasies and the boundaries of my sexuality. If only I had time to write that autiobiography!
I would totally read it. I also completely understand why you would want to write it yourself.

That said, if you found a published, non-fiction author who ...
- wanted to put a completely different face on the industry with your story
- wanted to to her story to other women so they could avoid the common pitfalls of entering the industry
- wanted to expand his portfolio by breaking into his first, full biography, and who ...
- has no financial needs, no conflict-of-interest, no deadlines and gave you full control over your life story, all while who ...
- makes it easy to record brief highlights of your life, came back with an outline from those initial memories, and worked with you from there to fill it all in

Would that make you consider possibly letting someone else write it, and off-load that burden, while you still had full control? Just a thought. I'll let you think about it and decide if you want to PM. Otherwise, my apologies for my blatant, unsolicited "pitch." But I think you, among other OCSMs, know from past posts on this board, I have no ulterior motives. I only try to provide people options, not added troubles, in their lives.

Angela White

Would that make you consider possibly letting someone else write it, and off-load that burden, while you still had full control?

If I was able to make the time to write my story I would really want it to be in my own words. So, no, it really isn't something I'm considering. Plus, if I could make the time to tell my story to another author then I may as well write it myself!

Been loving the stuff coming from Angela's new site...Keep it Up!

Thank you! :D

If I was able to make the time to write my story I would really want it to be in my own words. So, no, it really isn't something I'm considering. Plus, if I could make the time to tell my story to another author then I may as well write it myself!
I not only totally understand your view, but can greatly appreciate it.

I just felt compelled to offer, as many people don't mind talking, but letting others write for them. I transpose and re-organize stories for many people IRL. I only offered for the reason than to see your story told. Please know I have no financial or other aspirations, because the last thing I would want to do is take advantage of a starlet.

So I hope to read your autobiography in the future, whenever that may be.

Angela White

There are a lot of news scenes and archived live shows for you to check out on angelawhite.com including my first boy/girl hardcore with Danny Mountain.

031_angela_white_x_danny_mountain_17.jpg

You can watch the FREE TRAILER HERE

I hope you are all enjoying the new content!

Angela x

I can honestly say after watching this scene it is one of my favourites on Angela's site for soooooo many reasons. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I watched these two enjoy themselves. Fan-FUCKING-tastic!!!

Professor, if I may call you that, I am sorry if I said anything in the past to offend you. I feel truly blessed that Angela is willing to share herself both here and on the website. What she does is not easy. People can be so judgmental and hateful. I just want nothing but the best for her. I hope you enjoy the content she posts here and enjoy the trailers for her content for her website. I instantly fell for Angela when i first saw her on AbbyWinters. Her passion and love for what she does really does shine through. Thanks for being a wonderful fan.

Professor, if I may call you that, I am sorry if I said anything in the past to offend you.
It's extremely difficult to offend me. ;)

To avoid a tangent when this is Angela's thread, I've posted the rest of my response over in a Members-only area.
- http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...rs-Members-Who-Vanished&p=8285741#post8285741

Compared to the crap OCSMs take on here at times, what anyone says about a fan is nothing in comparison. After all, our livelihood isn't at stake if a fan takes something incorrectly, let alone if many fans see it differently than the OCSM intended. All it takes is one post misunderstood by a fan to wreak havoc with an OCSM's livelihood.

I feel truly blessed that Angela is willing to share herself both here and on the website. What she does is not easy. People can be so judgmental and hateful. I just want nothing but the best for her. I hope you enjoy the content she posts here and enjoy the trailers for her content for her website. I instantly fell for Angela when i first saw her on AbbyWinters. Her passion and love for what she does really does shine through. Thanks for being a wonderful fan.
I wouldn't call some of us a "wonderful fan." We haven't provided much financial support of too many starlets, just a few at various times. I've been a member of Danni Ashe, like many, Chloe Vevrier, Score and a few others. If we were "wonderful fans" -- or just even a "supporting fan" -- we'd join her site. ;)

The more direct the payment to the starlet herself, the more ideal. I actually had a really f'd-up idea a few weeks back. But it goes to the heart of the consumer-provider issue in my view. WARNING: It's rather "explicit" but I didn't want to shy away from the reality that people don't often talk about.
- http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...dea-Model-Micro-Payments-c-o-FreeOnes-Members

Ummm, not! Is she that much heavier? I think not. A little curves here and there. The base form is what has always been beautiful about Angela. Besides, most women vary in proportions throughout their lives. To expect women to always be 10lbs. below what is still a very healthy weight is hardly realistic.

is this the same Angela White? Holy Molly she was fat :0

There are a lot of news scenes and archived live shows for you to check out on angelawhite.com including my first boy/girl hardcore with Danny Mountain.

View attachment 354239

You can watch the FREE TRAILER HERE

I hope you are all enjoying the new content!

Angela x

Holy Moly Angela!

You look ravishing in that scene! Great outfit, phenomenally sexy shoes, and your hair looks awesome tied back like that! Everything about you just screams "class"!

One question, if I may: how does a guy hold off from shooting his load while rimming a butt as gorgeous as yours? Dangerously applied elastic bands? Bulldog clips? I think we need to know, as any lesser man would have been calling for tissues within seconds!