• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You obviously don't understand the way a POV scene works.

Thank you every one else for your support!

Very True, Angie.We all love you for what you do_One person shouting against you because of his lack of awareness, don't make you any less worthy in the eyes of fans.We just love you for what you are and you are an absolute beauty.

Love you
AH

Very True, Angie.We all love you for what you do_One person shouting against you because of his lack of awareness, don't make you any less worthy in the eyes of fans.We just love you for what you are and you are an absolute beauty.

Love you
AH

is certainly only one on:D but not everyone knows that many who write in this forum are paid specifically to give positive comments about the actresses and make them know it's good advertising to sell their products
;)

is certainly only one on:D but not everyone knows that many who write in this forum are paid specifically to give positive comments about the actresses and make them know it's good advertising to sell their products
;)
And there is also no end to members who are constantly accusing others of having ulterior motives.

Hey, Angela, I've been a fan of yours for a few years now, and I'm glad to see you deciding to finally get into B/G hardcore. If you never had, it wouldn't have affected my appreciation for your fantastic body and gorgeous face.

Anyway, I only have one little request for any future scenes you may decide to do: I would absolutely LOVE IT, if one of your scenes finished with the guy titfucking you and cumming between your tits. It really drives me crazy when a guy just pulls out and jerks off on the tits. I mean, if you are going to fuck someones tits, why pull out and masturbate all over them? Use those babies to the fullest!

Well, that's my hope for any future stuff you do. Just the thought of a guy blasting a few huge streams of cum between your breasts gets me all excited.

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Hey, Angela, I've been a fan of yours for a few years now, and I'm glad to see you deciding to finally get into B/G hardcore. If you never had, it wouldn't have affected my appreciation for your fantastic body and gorgeous face.

Anyway, I only have one little request for any future scenes you may decide to do: I would absolutely LOVE IT, if one of your scenes finished with the guy titfucking you and cumming between your tits. It really drives me crazy when a guy just pulls out and jerks off on the tits. I mean, if you are going to fuck someones tits, why pull out and masturbate all over them? Use those babies to the fullest!

Well, that's my hope for any future stuff you do. Just the thought of a guy blasting a few huge streams of cum between your breasts gets me all excited.

I'll do my very best to fulfil your request. The problem is that most companies already know how they want the scene to be shot, including where the guy comes. So those requests are best sent directly to the company.

Are you going to be doing only Hardcore exclusively for Score or be appearing on other popular sites too? Love to see a b/g/g with Shione Cooper =)

I don’t know the answer to your question. I’ve done a girl-girl with Shione, she is such a cutie. I would love to shoot a GGB with her!

Angie, I've been a long time fan of yours and I just wanted to say you look absolutely gorgeous with a cock in hand. It's actually quite hot seeing you do something so different than what we typically see you do. I truly love the new direction you are going and I hope you are enjoying it as much as you look you are in the photos. Hope this doesn't mean we won't see you back at Abby's from time to time though, would love to see you do something with Kara D, or another outing with Chloe B :drool1:

Thanks James! I loved shooting my hardcore scene! I would love to work with AW again but they are all the way in Amsterdam now so we shall see what happens.

Angie rocks my world

*blush*

And I have to agree.
I got an email from Scoreland yesterday, and it said "Angela White Finally Fucks."
I didn't even go to the kitchen to make a sandwich first, I got my credit card out and subbed up. Only THEN do I see that all the content isn't there yet. After they already have my cash. Well lucky for me the end of the four weeks falls under the end of my monthly subscription, so I won't be one of those 'suckers' getting double charged for subbing just to see one particular person. Yeah Angela, but it's shady, and shame on Scoreland for misleading loyal customers like that. Yeah, it's in the extremely small fine print on their site that it's drawn over 4 weeks. Didn't stop the huge, all capital letters KING KONG font "ANGELA WHITE FINALLY FUCKS!!!!111" in my face from my email.
Am I happy I subbed? Yeah, because I get to see the lovely Miss White.
Will I be continuing my subscription? Nope. I hate cheap marketing.
I just have to figure out how to hide the CC bill from my gf...

Yeah, I take your point. Unfortunately, I have no control over the way my photos and videos are marketed once they are shot. I am really sorry that some people may have signed up thinking that the hardcore was already up (I was also confused about what scene was being released last week).

Don’t hide it from your gf… get her to watch with you ;)

Love you
AH

Thank you AH! And thank you to everyone else for your continual support over all these years. It really means a lot to me.

Angie xox

hello angela! I love to watch you run your face on his cock! is very hot! you like that!
in your scene of fellatio is what you lick his balls? you swallow his cum in your mouth or you take on your beautiful face?
thank you for your first titjob you tits are made for!

Fantastic. Long overdue.

In comes the fighting between the g/g white knights and b/g lovers...which is my cue to exit since the knights are so sensitive and have the mods in their pockets.

Good luck Angela!

Thanks for doing a B/G scene Angie! You are an intelligent attractive woman, why dont you start your own site?Rather than posing for other sites. As you have an army of fans who are all to willing to lend a hand to your success.Lets me know if you want a hand setting it up.

So, I get these emails from Scoreland every so often. I don't know why, since I don't remember ever being a member of Scoreland, but sometimes I click on the links in them. I saw "Angela White Finally Fucks!1oneone" or something like that, and of course my first question was "Who is Angela White, and why does this matter?"

So I followed the link to the teaser video thingy, and watched it. And so I says to myself, I says "Well, this must be Angela White, and she is quite the looker." And so of course, I turn to that bastion of knowledge, the Google, to find out more about this supremely gifted individual.

And the Google sends me to this thread. And, since I am a rather curious sort, I read through this thread, clicking pictures to links and what not, and reading these posts by the previously mysterious Angela White as well as her fans.

And now that I have reached the end of the thread, I must say, what a delightful woman! I think I might just have to give Scoreland a go. Does anyone think it strange that the thing I want to see on this Scoreland site the most is the interviews? I mean...I have just condensed several years worth of discussions about whether or not to do the "hardcore" scene in an hour or so...so it is like this unfolding story, and I want to see "what happens".

:D

I find it so much more appealing when a model takes her time to start doing hc. After awhile, you figure it will never happen. Then when it does, it's pure excitement! Thank you Angela.

Don’t hide it from your gf… get her to watch with you ;)

Uh, she would be insanely jealous because I'd probably be watching the vid more then her.

And then I'd end up on the couch...with my laptop...watching the vid...
HEY that's not a bad idea!

pillcass

Closed Account
Sorry for last private chat.
My wife was entering home. I have to close the chat window.

It is a mission impossible to teach her to enjoy your show with me.

Sorry again. Please have live chat with me again next time.

Hi everyone, new here (well have watched from a distance for a while). Never usually post, but this has changed. I tried to go on camwithangie.com earlier, but couldn't get credit due to my bank fucking about. However, spoke with Angela via a few messages. MY GOD, she is such a lovely, friendly person (as well as a tad good looking). Brains and beauty, always a very good combination.

Angela, I will try to get on cam ASAP.

PS: before everyone says I can't spell. The reason it says 'DonnyD' rather than 'DonnieD' is because a deceased friend used to call me it and spelt it that way.

Keep up the good work everyone.