• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I keep wondering what its gonna be like. Does she suck his dick? What sounds does she make? Does will I get a good view? Does he cum on her? Does she swallow? Does he cum *in* her? Oh God....getting excited....
I just want to see her enjoy it, that would totally do it for me. I loved seeing Angela on the sybian, and that was extremely satisfying. I also love how she gets into her female lovers as well. So as long as she is into the stud and the chemistry is there, I'll be happy to see it.

I was this excited when I found out that Arianna Sinn started doing hardcore. But then when I saw the fine work the guys at Scoreland do filming it, I felt like they felt they had something better to be doing at the time, and it was very lackluster.
Arianna Sinn's scenes are very sensual, as she kisses her lovers and engages them very romantically as the men go nuts for her curves. I sincerely hope she is enjoying it, as she really comes off as she does.

This is why I'm adamant about women wanting to do hardcore, and not before they want to. I don't think people realize how self-defeating it is to pressure a non-nude model to go nude, a nude model to go softcore, a softcore model to go hardcore, a hardcore model to do new positions, etc... when she doesn't want to.

Of course Angela's got a personality and energy you can't knock down with a double dose of thorazine, so I pray that prevails...
As long as she's in her comfort zone.

I doubt she's the kind to get tricked or pressured into something she doesnt want to do. I just wish scoreland had their models look at the guys instead of the camera. For me it's very disenfranchising from the fantasy for the woman to ignore the lover. Its like acting on top of acting and I've never been able to buy it. I know I'm in the vast minority on this one, but oh well...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-white said:
Angela White[/URL][/B], post: 5527115, member: 174191"]I hope you boys are ready ;)

Yeah, Ready to explode!