• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-white said:
Angela White[/URL][/B], post: 5374817, member: 174191"]The baby was kicking while we were working together, so CUTE! :)

Wow! May i ask what kind of "work" you got up to with her? ;)

Also, has she given birth yet? I think she was due sometime during January. Any news? :)

Angela White

Wow! May i ask what kind of "work" you got up to with her? ;)

Also, has she given birth yet? I think she was due sometime during January. Any news? :)

No news yet, I'll let you know when I hear something. We just did some soft girl/girl stuff together. There is a video :D

Angela White

damn angela!! didnt know you was such a great muff eater!! great film clip baby! im in awe

WHAT?! You mean you hadn't seen THIS video:

[I have removed the link because it came up looking like a bright starry night]

It's no secret that I love to eat pussy! :drool1:

Anyway, I can't give you the link but google: "Real Lesbians, with Big Real Tits and Big Real Orgasms"

Last edited:

Angela White

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-white said:
Angela White[/URL][/B], post: 5389429, member: 174191"]No news yet, I'll let you know when I hear something. We just did some soft girl/girl stuff together. There is a video :D

Thanks Angela. It's great to know we have a busty "contact" on freeones who is friends with many other big boobed and voluptuous models. :D

I hope she and her child are doing well and really hope to see her fully return later this year (and hopefully her breasts will stay at their new, larger size). :)

Hey guys,

Guess what!?

You Might want to check this out:

http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=692740

Yep, I'm going to start web camming! So if you wanna tell me about all the nasty things you want to do to me you can finally do it! :D

I'm going to put up a schedule tomorrow so that you'll know when I'm online.

Can't wait to get started!

Big booby hugs,

Angie x

P.S. Hope I'm allowed to put that link on here? :dunno:
Angela! From your recorded sessions page, are you actually doing b/g hardcore on them?

Angela White

Wow, Automate! That's awesome. :D:D:D
Did it take you long?

It took around three hours, I think. I still don't think I quite caught all the details and shapes of your beautiful face accurately. :o Should have taken some more time to finish the drawing, though if I would have done that, I might never have ended up posting it. I did it in the.. heat of the moment.

Edit: Oh, and please use the multi-quote function when answering to multiple posts. That makes it much easier. It's the button with the checkbox right to the normal quote button. First use that to check all the posts you want to quote and then finally press the normal quote button. All of the quotes will be gathered to a single post.