• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Lusty pubic, B.L.O.W. video, red mesh one-piece (with Christy Marks)

I cannot get enough of matted pubic hair! Her cum, my cum, my saliva with her cum ... never enough! The messier it looks, the more I love it. My wife gets pissed at me because I won't come up from her bush, and I'm not kidding (I do push to place my face way it too much, I admit). Oh I'm so not among peers on that, in this day'n age where people trim and, increasingly, shave bald.

I'm glad you love the bush! People are so scared of bush these days but I think I do enough of every style to keep everyone happy... it's easy enough to skip my hairy or totally shaved pics!

I'm almost afraid to buy her a sybian (if there was a woman on the planet that deserves one, it's my wife), because I fear she'll want to ride it all-the-time instead of letting me eat her out. I could totally give up ramming her for the sybian, as long as she let me planet my face in her crotch. I'm curious if women have a sybian, and ride it, while their lovers play with their clitoris? That I could deal with although I've noted a lot of women really enjoy the mounts that have clitoris stimulation as well (and have a tendency to "hunch over" preventing access by their lover's head).

Trust me, no matter how good a sex toy is it can't replace the spontaneity and element of surprise that real human interactions are made up of! :D

I love her without make-up. The hottest women are those without make-up and they look damn good. The only thing I ask my wife to add at times is lipstick, because the deep red really looks good on a brunette raven. (I also, quite selfishly, love rings around my manhood when we 69)

Make-up can be very flattering but it is also lovely to see the texture of skin and the small perfections that make everybody unique...freckles, twinkle wrinkles, dimples etc...

With Angela, she was the exception of my most major exception. She hit 18 and hit Score and was still in high school. I had to really keep myself in check because I'm normally disgusted by the idea I could go for a woman so young (and I was like this when I was a teenager myself too). But damn if I could not deny she was beautiful when she hit 18 and the magazines. And she's still breaking hearts today.

:lovecoupl Thanks Prof!

God to have her on my arm at my prom! Not because of what others would think, but just because she looked that damn good. She was a woman at 18 -- a real, looker, thicker (but not remotely fat) woman -- with no hint of girl. Eternally beautiful, young and I'm sure as she ages.

Awwww! You know how to make a gal feel good! :D

Brandy Taylor and Annie Swanson are perfect, stocky apples. Cherry Brady is that lucious, 30-something hourglass with the tan-lines that huge them (especially those fanging hips). Angela? Well, she's Angela, try not to drool all over the floor at the unexplained, never-ending lust that unfolds. I highly recommend the video with one major complaint -- more Angela is needed!

That was such a fun movie to be involved in! Plus getting the chance to meet Cherry, Annie and Brandy was a dream! Such lovely women, both inside and out!

Her Voluptuous title was long overdue, but she deservingly took it. I guess people are like myself, scratching to find why she is so irresistible, why we get so tunnel-visioned when seeing her, yet cannot say she has the biggest breasts, the most extreme curves, the perfect hairstyle, etc... And I don't consider her a "girl next door," or the "approach supermodel" type of looker. She's just that, "oh fuck did God get her right?!" rhetorical question.

:D Thank you again! There have been times when I've worried about exactly those aspects... my breasts aren't the biggest, nor am I the slimmest, or the most stunning... but the constant positive feedback that my fans give me always makes me realise that for some people... I'm 'just right'! xox

Yay, new fan! :) xox

Let me tell you, you are really hot, you have big boobs and your face is really pretty. You look young but also you have that face that shows you are young with an innocent face that is teasing to be pleased in every posible way... that is really hot. You may have no tits at all, but your face is really stunning...Thats my opinion and i am not sucking up (no pun intended)

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Let me tell you, you are really hot, you have big boobs and your face is really pretty. You look young but also you have that face that shows you are young with an innocent face that is teasing to be pleased in every posible way... that is really hot. You may have no tits at all, but your face is really stunning...Thats my opinion and i am not sucking up (no pun intended)

:kiss: Thank you!

I'm glad you can see past the boobies! :boobies:

What is Gender Studies?
That's like asking me what philosophy is... short answers are really difficult...

Gender Studies examines the social construction of masculinity and femininity and how these constructions restrict (and enable) the possible ways we can live. Think feminism, sexuality studies, queer theory, psychoanalysis etc.

Here is a highly reductive wiki entry as a starting point: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_studies

I only voted for Angela!
She's uh, cant'find a nice decent word, o yeah georgous

Aw thanks Patrick! I'm up to #126 now thanks to you guys :D

Sorry you guys have to wait so long for new shoots... I've actually done a bunch but the companies take a long time to actually release them... for example that shoot was taken in 2004! There are so many pics of me sitting in archives... just waiting, waiting, waiting.... :sleep:

^^
..better late then never..
hey i came across a vid named ANGELA'S EXPERIMENT..
lost the link but i do have the vid.
HATS OFF..i'll try relocating the link :):)
cheers

There aren't to many women that leave me speechless and in awe you Ms. White do both your oh so delectably delightful. I Envy the gent that catches your eye. :lovecoupl

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angela-white said:
Angela White[/URL][/B], post: 4129405, member: 174191"]You MUST check out my new pics at xx-cel.com!

I'm so in love with the new set!

why never getting your tits sucked by him as many other girls?