• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thanks Van! I may need it... I just registered for a third course starting next week, so I'm going to be a very busy girl! ;)

Good luck with the new course Andi, heading back to college myself next week

andi-land-studying-02.jpgandi-land-studying-11.jpg

Hopefully there will be more study break photo shoots for us to drool over :drool2:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Wow Andi... thank you so much! :drool2:

My pleasure! Glad you enjoyed the tease. ;)

Good luck with the new course Andi, heading back to college myself next week

View attachment 338345View attachment 338346

Hopefully there will be more study break photo shoots for us to drool over :drool2:

Awesome, good for you! Knowledge is power. :D I'm sure there will be more "study break" sessions to cum in the future... I'll have to remember to wear my glasses next time!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As long as there are no strings hanging....I'm good. :D

AndiLand

Yeah you need your glasses :) and you are too cute in 'em :D and please don't tell me you have not contacted freeones_ragina till now i'm tempted and excited for your photoset in freeones gear. :D

Thanks Lanceth :) I regret to inform you it hasn't happened yet, but it will! Stay tuned. ;)

Lovin the New Photo-Set Andi :yummie: :lovecoupl , Enjoy your Holiday in LA :spin:

I had the best time!!! :partysml: The 10min long candid video of Sarah Peachez and I dancing is up on AndiLand.com today... hope you enjoy it! :)

As long as there are no strings hanging....I'm good. :D

Hahahaha :rofl:

andi is one of the nicest, hottest models on the internet!

Aww, thanks sweetie! :kiss:

andi_land_928_008.jpg

Sometimes I Wish I could be on your bed , helping you out Andi :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:
Superb Photos I Love to see :heart: :rubbel:

andi_land_928_005.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries1/andi_land_928/

Sometimes I could use a helping hand... ;)

Thankyou Andi

" The 10min long candid video of Sarah Peachez and I dancing is up on AndiLand.com today... hope you enjoy it! ":)

:stripper1: The Video is just Mesmerizing Andi you and Sarah look Fantastic !!! :stripper2: