• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Don't forget to go to the OCSM of the Week thread and nonchalantly drop some Sssscorching pics, Andi. Cuz the voting is now going on for the Top 10 Winners for the year.

I of course already voted for you.
Because I love how you so casually talk about, "For all you Ass Lovers." :drool1:
Or ... "I thought you all could use some More Ass, so here you go." :rubbel:

Okay, so I was paraphrasing on that last one. Or I dreamed that you said it. :D

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Thats okay and come on Miss Andi we're all tempted to see the photo gallery asap :D *heading right into your blog*

Which one would that be? Lol... I didn't end up putting up a new gallery last week since I was so busy with my final exam and being under the weather... but I'll be posting some new pics later today! ;)

Damn :shocked: and payday is so far away :crying:

No worries, I'm sure you'll have another opportunity in the future! ;)

Don't forget to go to the OCSM of the Week thread and nonchalantly drop some Sssscorching pics, Andi. Cuz the voting is now going on for the Top 10 Winners for the year.

I of course already voted for you.
Because I love how you so casually talk about, "For all you Ass Lovers." :drool1:
Or ... "I thought you all could use some More Ass, so here you go." :rubbel:

Okay, so I was paraphrasing on that last one. Or I dreamed that you said it. :D

Right on! :partysml: Thank you Chuck :iloveyou: That *does* sound like something I would say, verbatim. :D

Andi-

I have been enjoying your picture sets for a number of years. I can honestly say that I have watched you go from an unsure newbie in the industry to an exhibitionist right before my eyes, and for that I am grateful. I have been a member of your site in the past, and join for a month now and again. I love how now, more so than when you started out, you know exactly what turns your audience on, and exactly how proud you should be of your body.

I, myself, am an ass man. Always have been, always will be. I love, love, love your ass. I love the looks you give when you peek over your shoulder at us on all fours, knowing what you do to us when you lower your back and peak that ass up for all of us to see. The little glimpse we get of everything behind the soft curve of your perfect butt when you look at us from the side...it literally gives me shivers.

Now, saying all this, I love your pictorials, and I love the few insertion sets and videos you have done with dildos and fingers, but I would never ask you to combine my two loves, because I am certain that it not your way of doing things. (Unless it is, which I would love to see you do)

No, what I am really wondering is, if there would be any point in the future you would consider,( maybe with baby oil or lotion, as in other sets), oiling up your backside and teasing us all with a little anal rubdown? Again, I'm not suggesting penetration, but I know I would have multiple nights of intense pleasure if I ever saw you doing with your fingers what I have been dreaming about doing with my tongue or fingers...or whatever else.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for all you've shared with us. I'm happy either way, and I know your fans are, too.

-C

Last edited:

AndiLand

Andi-

I have been enjoying your picture sets for a number of years. I can honestly say that I have watched you go from an unsure newbie in the industry to an exhibitionist right before my eyes, and for that I am grateful. I have been a member of your site in the past, and join for a month now and again. I love how now, more so than when you started out, you know exactly what turns your audience on, and exactly how proud you should be of your body.

I, myself, am an ass man. Always have been, always will be. I love, love, love your ass. I love the looks you give when you peek over your shoulder at us on all fours, knowing what you do to us when you lower your back and peak that ass up for all of us to see. The little glimpse we get of everything behind the soft curve of your perfect butt when you look at us from the side...it literally gives me shivers.

Now, saying all this, I love your pictorials, and I love the few insertion sets and videos you have done with dildos and fingers, but I would never ask you to combine my two loves, because I am certain that it not your way of doing things. (Unless it is, which I would love to see you do)

No, what I am really wondering is, if there would be any point in the future you would consider,( maybe with baby oil or lotion, as in other sets), oiling up your backside and teasing us all with a little anal rubdown? Again, I'm not suggesting penetration, but I know I would have multiple nights of intense pleasure if I ever saw you doing with your fingers what I have been dreaming about doing with my tongue or fingers...or whatever else.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for all you've shared with us. I'm happy either way, and I know your fans are, too.

-C

Hey there! You're right about the fact that I don't do anal penetration, but I'm totally open to your suggestion! I was actually planning on doing something like that anyway, so it's good to know that I seem to be on the right track when it comes to pleasing my ass lovers. ;)

I'm getting into the holiday spirit this week! Full gallery will be released on my site this Friday.

Cozy winter jammies....

AndiLand_HH01.jpg

with something sexy on underneath...

AndiLand_HH02.jpg

View from behind!

AndiLand_HH03.jpg

Things are getting a little hairy around here... lol

AndiLAnd_HH04.jpg

Naked!

AndiLAnd_MH05.jpg
I would like to see you under my Christmas tree

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
She is really cute we would have 3-way Lesbian sex with his woman! "Aspen" xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

AndiLand

I love every single pics of yours and its okay Miss Andi and we understand you're busy so take your time... And yes OSCM is on Lets vote! ;)

Thanks again for your support, I'm so happy to be a part of it! :D

I would like to see you under my Christmas tree

Thanks John. :kiss:

I certainly seem to have a way with the ladies!

AndiLand

I have two new videos available in MY FREEONES STORE this month!

"A Game of Pool with Alaura Lee" - 19 year old Alaura had never been with a girl before, but I obviously had plans to change that. What began as an innocent game of pool became something much more fun... we started making out, got each other naked, and finished by scissoring on top of the pool table! Shot in 1080 HD.

PlayingPool01.jpg

PlayingPool03.jpg

PlayingPool06.jpg

PlayingPool07.jpg

"Santa's Helper"

My self-shot Christmas video from 2011 is a must see! This was one of my first dildo penetration scenes. My festive "candy cane vibrator" worked wonders on my clit and got me so horny that I started fucking myself with it, with my legs spread wide toward the camera at first, then later in doggy style position!

SantasHelper01.jpg

SantasHelper02.jpg

SantasHelper03.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy one or both of these videos as a little holiday gift to yourself! Go on, you deserve it. :D

Which one would that be? Lol... I didn't end up putting up a new gallery last week since I was so busy with my final exam and being under the weather... but I'll be posting some new pics later today! ;)

No worries, I'm sure you'll have another opportunity in the future! ;)

Hey Andi, that's excellent news, i'll keep my eyes peeled for more auctions :)

What are you studying and how did the final exam go Hope it went well?

I have two new videos available in MY FREEONES STORE this month!

"A Game of Pool with Alaura Lee" - 19 year old Alaura had never been with a girl before, but I obviously had plans to change that. What began as an innocent game of pool became something much more fun... we started making out, got each other naked, and finished by scissoring on top of the pool table! Shot in 1080 HD.

PlayingPool01.jpg

PlayingPool03.jpg

PlayingPool06.jpg

PlayingPool07.jpg

"Santa's Helper"

My self-shot Christmas video from 2011 is a must see! This was one of my first dildo penetration scenes. My festive "candy cane vibrator" worked wonders on my clit and got me so horny that I started fucking myself with it, with my legs spread wide toward the camera at first, then later in doggy style position!

SantasHelper01.jpg

SantasHelper02.jpg

SantasHelper03.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy one or both of these videos as a little holiday gift to yourself! Go on, you deserve it. :D
I stand corrected. I didn't think you could get any hotter and there you go proving me wrong :)

Love your Christmas set Andi, I hope you have a great Christmas, looking forward to your 2014 photo sets :rubbel:

andi7.jpg

P.S Love your eyes :drool2: