• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Andi, that's excellent news, i'll keep my eyes peeled for more auctions :)

What are you studying and how did the final exam go Hope it went well?

I'm going for a liberal arts degree, so I'm studying a few different things. Mostly social science courses at the moment. My final was in psychology, and it went very well! :thumbsup:

Speechless, a vision of perfection Andi

Thanks! Ha, I'm such a jerk... I tell you to come by my thread, and then I disappear for a few days! My bad. Holidays are a crazy time of year. Hope yours is great! :)

I stand corrected. I didn't think you could get any hotter and there you go proving me wrong :)

Just wait til you see what I come up with next! ;) Lol

Love your Christmas set Andi, I hope you have a great Christmas, looking forward to your 2014 photo sets :rubbel:

P.S Love your eyes :drool2:

That makes two of us! I have a feeling 2014 is going to be another fantastic year! :D

Just wanted to drop in and wish all of you guys a very Merry Christmas!! :kiss:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Merry Christmas to you too Andi :)

I'm going for a liberal arts degree, so I'm studying a few different things. Mostly social science courses at the moment. My final was in psychology, and it went very well! :thumbsup:
Congratulations on your final and best wishes on your future studies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi Andi ANDI ... your Christmas Pics and your Alaura Lee Pics are SsssSmokin' and SsssScorching! :drool1: :drool2:
I'm gonna HAVE to take matters into my own hand. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
Thanks for doing this to me, Andi. :D It sure feels good!
You KNOW I won't forget you come time for the Miss FreeOnes Contest.
Would love to see our Favorite HOT Canadian Cutie repeat as Best Adult Model.
You can count on me having your back!
Can't wait to be on your team again.

AndiLand

Merry Christmas to you too Andi :)

Congratulations on your final and best wishes on your future studies.

Thanks Van! I may need it... I just registered for a third course starting next week, so I'm going to be a very busy girl! ;)

Aww thanks, you're such a sweetie! :kiss:

Andi Andi ANDI ... your Christmas Pics and your Alaura Lee Pics are SsssSmokin' and SsssScorching! :drool1: :drool2:
I'm gonna HAVE to take matters into my own hand. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
Thanks for doing this to me, Andi. :D It sure feels good!
You KNOW I won't forget you come time for the Miss FreeOnes Contest.
Would love to see our Favorite HOT Canadian Cutie repeat as Best Adult Model.
You can count on me having your back!
Can't wait to be on your team again.

Hell yeah, that's what I like to hear!! :D Glad to know you're still enjoying all of my content too :rubbel: That's what it's here for! ;)

If ever there was a contest for "Best lil Tush and Panties" I know who'd finish Top :doa82:

andi_land_932_004.jpg

Have a Fantastic New Year Andi ! Love the Pink Skirt also :iloveyou:

Thanks Juno, Happy New Year to you too! :party:

Thanks Jules! :bateyes:

AndiLand

Hey guys! What better way to ring in 2014 than with some hot girl-on-girl action starring myself and the lovely Sarah Peachez! These pics were taken the last time we were in Vegas together, and are just FINALLY being released now - for your viewing pleasure! :rubbel:

AndiLand_Peachez02.jpg

I just love it when a hot blonde like Peachez slips me the tongue...

AndiLand_Peachez04.jpg

All I'm going to say is that that dildo ended up inside one of us.... can you guess who? :angel1:

AndiLand_Peachez01.jpg

Peachez knows exactly how to tease me and please me.

AndiLand_Peachez03.jpg

Take my word for it, boys... she tastes just as good as she looks!

:spanking::spanking::spanking: Ummmm...yes...just...yes. Thank you, Andi! A glimpse into a little anal fun...I LOVE IT! i can only imagine what your little anus felt like on her tongue...even if i just have to pretend it ended up there ;)

AndiLand

:spanking::spanking::spanking: Ummmm...yes...just...yes. Thank you, Andi! A glimpse into a little anal fun...I LOVE IT! i can only imagine what your little anus felt like on her tongue...even if i just have to pretend it ended up there ;)

As a matter of fact, there's a HD video on my site where she does give my butthole a good licking.... :D

Andi is this the first shoot with Peachez? You two look perfect together

http://teens-undressed.com/andi-licking-fun-with-peachez/

It's not they've got quite a few sets they've released together.

He's right, we've shot several scenes together! Here's a little taste of what you've missed...

AndiPeachez001.jpg

AndiPeachez002.jpg

AndiPeachez003.jpg

AndiPeachez004.jpg

And well over 1000 candid pics too!