• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amy (Spunky Angels)

Re: spunky angels - Amy

Oh you so gotta appreciate a girl with fine taste...

2.jpg

Yeah man someone knows her name. Maybe if everyone didnt treat her like a sex object and just treat her like a lady you would be lucky like me. Her name is not of any concern to anyone but ourselves maybe she just wants her privacy and wants to get on with her life. right place right time yeah thats what it would be, I dont know when my feet will hit the ground but yeah butterflies from head to toe every time she speaks. One day lads you will find your cool chick. Waited 7years to stumble up on her. Knew their was a god...

Respect our privacy please. Good day..

Yeah man someone knows her name. Maybe if everyone didnt treat her like a sex object and just treat her like a lady you would be lucky like me. Her name is not of any concern to anyone but ourselves maybe she just wants her privacy and wants to get on with her life. right place right time yeah thats what it would be, I dont know when my feet will hit the ground but yeah butterflies from head to toe every time she speaks. One day lads you will find your cool chick. Waited 7years to stumble up on her. Knew their was a god...

Respect our privacy please. Good day..

Treat her like a lady? No, we will not. As long as she poses like that, for exactly that purpose, we, the internet people, will treat her as a sex object.

You see thats wat the problem is here this girl just wants to get on with her life, Everyone wants to know her name?? Well I know it and her last name will become mine. You are all sex starved and flog yourself of infront of a computer. Thats really getting out their and finding a girl like this. You as the internet will never find out who she is she will just be with me with you all thinking about her never to meet. I didnt know anything about her just treated her like a woman should and she appreciated that. Maybe when you wake up and realise yoou have a brain, you will see what you flog you weeners off too, I just hav to roll over in bed. Have the respect how would you like me to track you down and treat your girlfriend as a sex object oh thats right your flogging yourself of on my girlfriend so your still single bit bored yet. Did the mouse jump of the desk and help you out seems this is the closest thing you will ever come to double clicking a fine girl like this..

She´s an amazing girl! Don´t you have any video of her? She´s cute n hot as hell!:thefinger

i have seen the sex video of her or a look alike

but that girl looks same

it is a shame i forgot the name of the video

but it was something like

sexy red head or something or simmilar to redhead

You see thats wat the problem is here this girl just wants to get on with her life, Everyone wants to know her name?? Well I know it and her last name will become mine. You are all sex starved and flog yourself of infront of a computer. Thats really getting out their and finding a girl like this. You as the internet will never find out who she is she will just be with me with you all thinking about her never to meet. I didnt know anything about her just treated her like a woman should and she appreciated that. Maybe when you wake up and realise yoou have a brain, you will see what you flog you weeners off too, I just hav to roll over in bed. Have the respect how would you like me to track you down and treat your girlfriend as a sex object oh thats right your flogging yourself of on my girlfriend so your still single bit bored yet. Did the mouse jump of the desk and help you out seems this is the closest thing you will ever come to double clicking a fine girl like this..

Gee, someone obviously felt a need to puff his ego. :thefinger

Blueseas is right... we can never expect to get such a girl ... that posses half naked for money for all the world to see.. gee... where could we find such a woman?