• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Reid / Kim Wade

Don't know if you have seen this.

http://www.lukeisback.com/stars/stars/amy_reid.htm

Suze Randall To Shoot Amy Ried With Derrick Pierce

Pete writes on ADT: "SportyOne says a "popular" model will be doing a b/g shoot for Suze Randall soon. There's no indication as to whether the model is Internet or magazine. Does anyone have any idea who it might be?"

Actarus96 writes:

Taken from suze.net:

Suze Randall'S studio & location shoots for January 2006 January 11th ~ Maya Hills & Scott Nails January 13th ~ Maya Hills & Celeste Star January 17th ~ Maya Hills, Nadia Styles & Scott Nails January 19th ~ Maya Hills & Sunny Lane January 24th ~ Amy Ried & Derrick Pierce

My guess is sportyone is referring to Amy Ried aka Devin Valencia. My understanding is that as Devin, she did a few hardcore vids, then changed her name and was doing lez-only. I guess she's willing to do hardcore photoshoots (no video).

Holly Randall writes 1/25/06: "The Amy Ried boy-girl still shoot with Derrick Pierce went great yesterday, but she insisted on only doing a stills shoot. So after the shoot, apparently she had a good time. She wants to do video with us now, and she wants to do anal. She says she prefers it to vaginal sex, like Katsumi. I was shocked."

aszealot said:

Not getting at the post aszealot as thats a good post:thumbsup: just using it for a point.

Why oh why is everybody going crazy about this film.I have 2 scenes of her doing hardcore,so it's not the first time she's done it.Look back in the thread I've posted film strips of the scenes I've got.

So why all the fuss ?

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

I think that the fuss is by a technicality on Suze Randall's part: it may well be the first pure photoshoot of Devin/Amy hardcore. Everything, I think, that we've seen have been hardcore vids and vidcaps.

On top of that, all of the hardcore has been amateur quality shoot and produced, as opposed to Suze's fully equipped studio and budget.