• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Reid / Kim Wade

I just watched a dvd of this girl doing hardcore lesbian....OMG she has the most perfect ass, tits and pussies!

Let me find a promo gallery from the movie I watch, damn I want this girl bad

edit:

Here's a trailer pages from the movie, she is so funny and fucking perky lol, I would be too if I got to play with those titties, so worth the $1

http://tgp.slickcash.com/es/999952/23/vid_04/amy_valerie1/93

Last edited:

deeeze2 said:
That first pic really gets to me:D

Yeah, she's sweet. She has my attention for a while :) I think she has a new tattoo, but I haven't seen any nude pics with it yet. It is a band on her arm, stylish and doesn't screw up her beauty one bit...

smutsucker said:
Yeah, she's sweet. She has my attention for a while :) I think she has a new tattoo, but I haven't seen any nude pics with it yet. It is a band on her arm, stylish and doesn't screw up her beauty one bit...

Hope not I like a lower back tattoo.But them stupid doodle designs they have on their arms look bad.

poggy1 said:
Hope not I like a lower back tattoo.But them stupid doodle designs they have on their arms look bad.

I second that. Tribal bands and most arm tatoos look very unattractive on women.

But why would a highly paid photo model get a tatoo on her arm? :shocked: Heres hoping whatever is on her arm in that photo, washes off with soap and water.

E-Ann-Hilden said:
http://*******************/092901a/
]

This is posted on the above post and about 4 or 5 times on the last 2 pages

poggy1 said:
This is posted on the above post and about 4 or 5 times on the last 2 pages
Thanks for always pointing those things out:thumbsup: I didnt see it 4 or 5 times on the last two pages. The few times I did see it though, like in post #'s 326, 328, 375...I happened to notice they didn't include certain pictures from the link I posted. I don't go back further than that.

Last edited:

I just have to say that she has got the hottest fucking tits I have ever seen!! I just spent the last hour checking out this thread and I must have thanked god for making me a man about 100 fucking times!!!! Holy Fuck!!!!

PILLOW said:
Thanks for always pointing those things out:thumbsup: I didnt see it 4 or 5 times on the last two pages. The few times I did see it though, like in post #'s 326, 328, 375...I happened to notice they didn't include certain pictures from the link I posted. I don't go back further than that.

Yes all the picture in your link are already in the sets posted and of the same quality.Reason I keep pointing this out because it becomes tiresome when you get to theres a new post and you find out it's the same pictures again.

The best way to solve this by labeling your posts.Like 'Devin on sofa in brown lingerie' or if you know it's already posted but you have some different pictures.Then you could add 'some different pictures in the set' or if there better quality 'better quality'.

This would help people when going through a thread to know if they've seen it or not.So they don't have to click on a link to find they've just seen the same set.And before you say I know it only takes a couple of seconds to click a link then close it.But it takes less time to read it and only takes a couple of seconds to add a description.

This is nothing personal against you,all I'm trying to do is improve threads for everyone.It makes the board look better and will encourage others to do the same.It will also encourge others to become members and post sets they find as they can find if they've been posted already easier.

Thanks for reading my little rant.

Re: Amy Reid/Ried

poggy1 said:
Anker you should know better her thread

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=59957&highlight=devin+valencia

Nice find though:thumbsup:

Thats the second today I've done - and I did check every page after searching, is it me or are searchs becoming less and less relevant to the search term.
Listing searchs by last post date really isn't helpfull. other major search functions go on revelance, why can't freeones. Surely it better to have a girls main thread at the top of the list than someone elses [example http://board.freeones.com/search.php?searchid=806180]

Any way to change my own settings to solve this?