• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Americans are stupid

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Bill Maher is a pseudo-intellectual.

Some might be dumb, but there are dumb people in every country.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You know who else is stupid?

Everybody.

Trying to put America in the class of other Western countries education wise if not fair. We fare better than places like Finland that allegedly place higher on standard tests....we just do it outside of the inner city. I don't worry about the class of elite learners we are producing because the statistics say in fact that we have plenty. It's the inner city trash crowd that drags down our numbers when it comes to such "lists."

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Don't ask Will to explain stuff. His brain cell isn't quite up to task enough to take on that kind of responsibility. Instead, he will evade the question with a less than 10 word response and a smiley.

Hey look... :troll: You don't post enough to comment about me.

Trying to put America in the class of other Western countries education wise if not fair. We fare better than places like Finland that allegedly place higher on standard tests....we just do it outside of the inner city. I don't worry about the class of elite learners we are producing because the statistics say in fact that we have plenty. It's the inner city trash crowd that drags down our numbers when it comes to such "lists."

:clap:

You need a reality check. It's not 1950, America isn't number one anymore.

Our healthcare system is shit
http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/News/News-Releases/2010/Jun/US-Ranks-Last-Among-Seven-Countries.aspx

Our education system is shit
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2010-12-07-us-students-international-ranking_N.htm

Our infrastructure is shit
http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/09/22/crumbling-infrastructure-ranks-us-behind-barbados

Near bottom on income inequality
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...anks-near-bottom-on-income-inequality/245315/

Shall I go on?:dunno:

I have a few friends who went to the USA for an exchange student year, and my sister did that, too

All of them wrote back stories from school which were so hilarious...

My sister, in one of her first basic english class hours, the teacher had each student take a test written by another student and correct it.

My sister wrote under the one she got, 'You should try writing full sentences for a start'. She got the advice from the teacher to move on to the advanced english class, because the students in the basic class were just too stupid.

A buddy took a sports magazine from Germany with him, and when he was asked to do a presentation on his home country of Germany, he pulled out the sports paper, which had 'Kaiser' Franz Beckenbauer on it, and told the class that Germany was ruled by the Kaiser, and they all believed this.

The worst part is, that most of the US citizens are so überproud about their country, but they hardly know jack shit.

[/rant]

I remember watching war documentaries and hearing stories from my grandfather who fought in WWII from Normandy all the way to Germany, somewhere in or near the Rhine, and getting wounded at the Heurtgen Forest. I remember him telling me how smart the German people thought they were. But in reality they were duped by a mad man and his henchmen. The worst part was, the German people were so super proud of their country, but they hardly knew jack shit. They were going to be the SUPER RACE. The Pure... the mighty, the strongest. Yet, they got their asses kicked by a bunch of American men who came from small towns, farms, steel mills, factories, etc. Mostly uneducated.

;)

Nice liberal cliche. :facepalm:

Why don't you move out of America?

Because I like living here, I never once said I don't like living in the United States. I'm not sure if it's the best country in the world, but it's the best country for me and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

It's not a cliche if you have facts to back you up. I notice how you just decided to gloss over the facts I provided. It's a fact that our education system bad, its a fact that our healthcare system is bad, its a fact that our infrastructure is bad and its a fact that we're at the bottom when it comes to income inequality.

It's a fact that our education system bad, its a fact that our healthcare system is bad, its a fact that our infrastructure is bad and its a fact that we're at the bottom when it comes to income inequality.

So then, now that we know what you don't like, please tell us why you LIKE living here?

American are stupid?....well that's only greatly but not fully true. In our defense a lot of the other places in the world are much dumber than they realize (and getting dumber all the time) even if they aren't quite to our level,...yet.

What's sad is there are a lot of smart and potentially smart people in this country that get screwed over and get passed up for people that are more stupid than they are because of the circumstances of their lives.