• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

America and Israel: an unbreakable bond

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're pretty tough with hundreds of miles between us. Anyone dumb enough to call veterans "traitor" deserves to get his ass kicked daily. According to my service records I served honorably. As did everyone I served with. You're the sucktard who left his home country to come here and badmouth honest, hardworking, conscientious veterans at every opportunity. In my estimation, that behavior is far more treasonous.

You're the one tossing accusations and name-calling when someone stands up to you and calls you out on your bullshit. Sure, you have your fucked up ideals and I can respect that. But you actively insult everyone who has served and that is fucking unacceptable.

hosting images

You're pretty tough with hundreds of miles between us. Anyone dumb enough to call veterans "traitor" deserves to get his ass kicked daily. According to my service records I served honorably. As did everyone I served with. You're the sucktard who left his home country to come here and badmouth honest, hardworking, conscientious veterans at every opportunity. In my estimation, that behavior is far more treasonous.

You're the one tossing accusations and name-calling when someone stands up to you and calls you out on your bullshit. Sure, you have your fucked up ideals and I can respect that. But you actively insult everyone who has served and that is fucking unacceptable.

hosting images

I will meet you anywhere in the USA and beat the hell out of you! I gaurantee you are a pussy who will start crying when I throw the first shot at you. I will meet you anywhere in the USA and have a fight with you, it can be filmed for the rest of Freeones to enjoy the site of you getting your ass getting kicked. Anytime, any place, you are a pussy, killing innocent Iraqis is one thing, fighting me is an entierly different game.

I will meet you anywhere in the USA and beat the hell out of you! I gaurantee you are a pussy who will start crying when I throw the first shot at you. I will meet you anywhere in the USA and have a fight with you, it can be filmed for the rest of Freeones to enjoy the site of you getting your ass getting kicked. Anytime, any place, you are a pussy, killing innocent Iraqis is one thing, fighting me is an entierly different game.

Lets have a fight, we can take money from all of Freeones, the proceeeds can go to fight world hunger or to shoe the shoeless, whatever you want. I will beat your ass regardless of weight class. I am ready to do this anytime.

Ace Boobtoucher

Come at me. I'll be in Vegas waiting. I'll even ask Dana White if I can use his gym.

I've shit bigger than you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thisd shit has been going on long enough.

If you want to talk like that and go super-aggro, take it to personal messages.

I dunno I reckon real vets don't blow their horn or even wish to talk about their service too much. I've talked to vets maybe not yanks but vets who did time in some of the world's shitholes like Rwanda and it sure as hell wasn't no internet I iz vietnam vet hard keyboard warrior shit.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Woah my estimation of bush just went up. In his kiss ass photo he looks like he is uncomfortable.
That's because he thinks he's in a Moslem country and is scared that he'll be asked to eat a sheep's eye.
I dunno I reckon real vets don't blow their horn or even wish to talk about their service too much. I've talked to vets maybe not yanks but vets who did time in some of the world's shitholes like Rwanda and it sure as hell wasn't no internet I iz vietnam vet hard keyboard warrior shit.
I don't think he's a vet, I think he has respect for vets and has trained alongside them. Of course, I don't know for sure, so you better ask him.

Yea right like Bush was that stupid. You do know he was disliked due to warmongering more so than his gafs. Besides he has two "pals" beside him scrutinizing him.

Ace Boobtoucher

I served with the 1st Battalion, Fifth Marines from 1989-1993. My friends and I talk about our service and experiences all the time. The only reason I got all worked up was because some shithead was basically calling every serviceman a mindless slave. You throw out an accusation like that and you better be prepared to back it up.

Ah Jenkum our resident Arrow Cross member.

Damn the Arrow Cross for fighting communism!(this is sarcasm for you mentally handicapped) Should they have layed down their arms and accept Communist rule?

But Jenkum, dont you know that the Arrow Cross killed Jews.....

Yes, but don't you know that the Jews killed were Communists?

During internet debates that (in any way) involve Israel, yes, they are one and the same. It's an amendment of Goodwin's Law. The amendment reads: "Anyone who dares question or criticize Israel or Zionism is a Hitler loving Nazi who should be posting on Storm Front."

I think that the citizens and politicians of Israel should put their country first. I think that is true of every sovereign nation and its citizens and politicians. But because I think that the citizens and politicians of the United States of America should put our country first, I apparently have a poster of Hitler hanging above my bed. It's just the world that we live in, brother. I don't like it. But I've learned to live with the sad reality.

Yes. A nation's foreign policy should be determined by their own best interest.

Great post. I once criticized something a fairly high government official did and because he happened to be of a particular background I was called a racist. Wtf?