• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

America and Israel: an unbreakable bond

God help the Scottish, If I win the lottery I am going to build schools in Scotland, and help the Scottish parents get their babies off smack.

So you change the subject now because you can't come up with anything else? You already made that point in the last post.

Anyway i am off to sleep so i'll be sure to reply in the morning

So you change the subject now because you can't come up with anything else? You already made that point in the last post.

Anyway i am off to sleep so i'll be sure to reply in the morning

Nite! be sure to smack the baby up so it doesnt cry, not too much though....

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If Jenkum has posted something that is (actually) anti-Semitic in another thread, then by all means, call him out on it. But at least in the OP, he didn't post anything that was in the slightest way anti-Semitic. Anti-Zionist? Yeah. But being opposed to Zionism, especially radical Zionism, is not anti-Semitism. More than a few Jews (especially those in the U.S.) are opposed to Zionism. I believe in God, but I'm not all that religious. But with that said, I'm not "anti" any particular religion. Not Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism... or Judaism. You can worship a rock, for all I care. But don't tell me that because you worship a rock that you are more "special" than I am, that your life is worth more than mine (or anyone else's) or that I am somehow obliged to pay for your country's needs, wants or defense. And I don't care who claims to be our friends. I can walk into a strip bar with a fat wad of $100 bills and everyone will be my friend too. Every girl will be my "girlfriend"... until my cash runs out. I don't give two shits and a piss about claims of friendship when we have forked out $100 billion +/- to Israel since the mid '70's. I'll be Bank of America's best friend forever if they'll give me half the deal that the Cranston Amendment allows Israel. Hell, I'll drive around and guard their branches. I'll hold umbrellas for the tellers when it's raining outside.

And just like Jenkum, it angers and disappoints me that American politicians have their heads popping up like a Jack-in-the-box when the question of loyalty, allegiance and devotion to Israel comes up. These money grubbing, bribe taking sons of bitches NEED to make sure that their loyalty, allegiance and devotion is to this Republic, first and foremost. But I don't see it. We barely have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, if not for the Chinese floating us loans. And yet, there stands the Cranston Amendment.

All I know is, it sure as hell would be nice to have our players playing for the home team... for a change. :facepalm:

P.S. There are other issues that I don't agree with him on, but foreign policy and foreign aid is DEFINITELY one area where I fully agree with Ron Paul! :nanner:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Thanks for telling the truth, You dont have to lie to kick it with me, I appreciate honesty. You are a NeoCon, Warmonger, Israel-Firster, of course you wouldnt want anyone to raise the questions I have just raised, your kind try their hardest to keep these things from being discussed openly, your kind greatly fear the truth, you know that the truth will be the end of you.

Now who's doing the name calling? Anyone who knows me and my views knows I am anything but a neo-con. I've always voted my conscience and generally that's fairly conservative. Warmonger? Possibly. I do love a good war. Israel-Firster? Not likely. I respect and admire much about Israel but my country comes first. I doubt you could say the same. After all, you abandoned your home country to come here. A country, I might add, that allows you to hold your bullshit beliefs without fear of suppression.

When I was a young Marine and fighting overseas the people we trusted the least were defectors and deserters, because if they were willing to sell out their own people they sure as shit wouldn't hesitate to sell us out. That's how I view immigrant shitheads who badmouth my country.

I wouldn't want anyone to raise your questions because they're fucking ridiculously stupid, short-sighted and complete bullshit. I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to retards. But I haven't actually called you any names.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
If Jenkum has posted something that is (actually) anti-Semitic in another thread, then by all means, call him out on it. But at least in the OP, he didn't post anything that was in the slightest way anti-Semitic. Anti-Zionist? Yeah. But being opposed to Zionism, especially radical Zionism, is not anti-Semitism...[and the rest]
The rep system on this board needs to change. I'd have an easier time to "spread it around more" before giving it to so-and-so again if there were more users making reasonable posts like this! :thumbsup:

Now who's doing the name calling? Anyone who knows me and my views knows I am anything but a neo-con. I've always voted my conscience and generally that's fairly conservative. Warmonger? Possibly. I do love a good war. Israel-Firster? Not likely. I respect and admire much about Israel but my country comes first. I doubt you could say the same. After all, you abandoned your home country to come here. A country, I might add, that allows you to hold your bullshit beliefs without fear of suppression.

When I was a young Marine and fighting overseas the people we trusted the least were defectors and deserters, because if they were willing to sell out their own people they sure as shit wouldn't hesitate to sell us out. That's how I view immigrant shitheads who badmouth my country.

I wouldn't want anyone to raise your questions because they're fucking ridiculously stupid, short-sighted and complete bullshit. I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to retards. But I haven't actually called you any names.

Like so many "military men" you have never had a thought that was your own. Thanks for your service, NOT!

Mayhem

Banned
How about this: Tell us your idea of a worthy ally. Who, in the world, should America be friends with? Who does not receive your disdain? And it's a big world, so I'd like to see your list, not just one or two obscure choices.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Where's the pic of Putin in a skullcap?
What happened to the supposed "Special Relationship" between Britain and the yanks? I blame the jews.

Note for humour-devoid sack-of-shit moderators: Anti-semetic statement written here is not intended to be taken seriously but is entirely humorous and does not represent the opinion of Vodkaz-Victim indutries PLC (highly paid political analysts may decide wether or not said statement represents fact, but may not reveal their decision to anybody on pain of torture).

Note that any political campaigners attempting to highlight the fact that Vodkaz-Victim industries PLC dodges tax in many countries on a massive scale, mines important minerals from small African villages without any ecological safeguards whatsoever (resulting in the death of vast tracts of rainforest, death and birth defects among small African tribes), hires African terror-mafias composed of child soldiers to terrorise tribes (murder and rape) into moving out of mineral rich areas in order to mine them, strips vast tracts of Amazon rainforest to make cheap wooden furniture, offers child-sex holidays to Thailand, Vietnam and Goa, offers videos of said holidays for sale over the internet without forwarding any of the proceeds to the victims and encourages Islamic extremism with funding taken direct from various government sources (including compensation funds for widows of the war against terror) will be accused of libel, citing this post, sued heavily, then sent to a gulag for a few years before being cut up while still conscious for the sale of their organs (in the manner of the chinese government's treatment of Fallung-Gong practitioners).

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Jenkums, styro, you really should get a room... they say angry sex is the best :1orglaugh

Nite! be sure to smack the baby up so it doesnt cry, not too much though....

Again you have repeated a statement because you can't come up with another argument. YOu were called out as a racist(whether true or not) and you couldn't take it. You couldn't come up with a rational point so you turned to flaming me. Well done on the fallacy :thumbsup:

And now you are saying you are brainwashed in the army. I have never been in the army but many members on here have. Good luck on making friends around here. You're doing a swell job so far

Like so many "military men" you have never had a thought that was your own. Thanks for your service, NOT!

If you want to disagree with him on an issue, that's fine. But if you're expressing ungratitude for his military service, you're a piece of shit.

Ace Boobtoucher

Writes the person who recycles youtube videos to try and make a point out of the pointless.

What is really funny is the lack of distinction between Zionism and Judaism. I wasn't aware they where the same thing. I mean one has existed for centuries while the other I suppose(a lot whining probably before WW2)* didn't take shape until after world war 2.

As for friends, I'd say the brits are your best friends, they now bleed for american interests. Yes yes I know you have saved their asses in world war 2 and all that but yep it's like the 51st state. Besides steaming rolling palestinians and warring with their neighbours how much bleeding has Israel done for American causes. In the end they won't even handle the Iran affair by themshelves, be assured if it comes to boots on the ground it will be brit and yank goyims.

You must now ban me cause I dared to use their own derogatory term for the rest of us. Cause I have dared to follow how their radical wings are rocking these days. After all that Jewish DNA/YAH is precious.

*the founder of Zionism would be rolling in his grave if he seen even half the shit that's going down.

PS> Johnny rambo where was it that you served with the IDF?

Ace Boobtoucher

I wrote that I trained with them. At 29 Palms and a couple other places.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What is really funny is the lack of distinction between Zionism and Judaism. I wasn't aware they where the same thing. I mean one has existed for centuries while the other I suppose(a lot whining probably before WW2)* didn't take shape until after world war 2.

During internet debates that (in any way) involve Israel, yes, they are one and the same. It's an amendment of Goodwin's Law. The amendment reads: "Anyone who dares question or criticize Israel or Zionism is a Hitler loving Nazi who should be posting on Storm Front."

I think that the citizens and politicians of Israel should put their country first. I think that is true of every sovereign nation and its citizens and politicians. But because I think that the citizens and politicians of the United States of America should put our country first, I apparently have a poster of Hitler hanging above my bed. It's just the world that we live in, brother. I don't like it. But I've learned to live with the sad reality.

Nothing new, no country should have such a rigid relationship with another nation that is unbreakable no matter what they do, the way the curent Israeli govt conducts its affairs goes against everything America stands for although they are also the same way towards Saudi Arabia. The British done well to get out of the region when the Irgun were terrorising them and now the descendents of those very Irgun members are complaining about terrorists, talk about double standards. There are plenty of Jews inside and outside of Israel who are against the way the right wing govt conducts its affairs, here are just 2 recent examples of how undemocratic/dangerous this govt is:

Court refuses to give citizenship rights to Palestinians marrying Israelis to save country from 'national suicide'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-country-national-suicide.html#ixzz1kJhchGQW

Israeli intelligence agents 'posed as CIA to recruit operatives against Iran's nuclear program'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ives-Irans-nuclear-program.html#ixzz1kJhqEO6X

One intelligence official told the magazine: ‘Israel is supposed to be working with us, not against us. If they want to shed blood, it would help a lot if it was their blood and not ours.’

‘It’s amazing what the Israelis thought they could get away with,’ a U.S. intelligence officer told Foreign Policy.

The report says that Mossad’s activities could increase an already tense relationship between the U.S. and Pakistan.

You are a traitor, along with the rest of the American military today, you serve a foreign power, you work against US intersts, at least you understand that you serve another nation's flag other than America. You should be ashamed of yourself and ashamed of your service.