• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

America and Israel: an unbreakable bond

This video released by the Obama campaign is disgusting and barf worthy, yet it sheds light on a fundmental problem with American politics today. Why is a foreign country the most important issue in America? Why would US politicians have to bow down, and lick the asses of a foreign power in order to be elected? This is embarrassing and shameful, this makes the USA out to be a complete disgrace. I know the entire world is laughing at how the US is nothing but a nation enslaved by a foreign power, I dont blame them for laughing, I laugh at the stupidity of most Americans myself. This has nothing to do with Obama, all the other guys(except Ron Paul)have to kiss Israel ass left and right if they want to have any chance at getting elected.

newt-gingrich-wears-jewish-skullcap-yarmulke.jpg

I will kiss any Jew's ass neccessary to get money and votes, I am a whore for Israel and the Jewish lobby, Israel first, America last

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm sure there are plenty of white supremacist forums out there for you to spout your bullshit. Why bring it here?

I'm sure there are plenty of white supremacist forums out there for you to spout your bullshit. Why bring it here?

This has nothing to do with Racism or Bigotry, this is a serious problem that you obviously dont want to discuss, you want to keep this MAJOR issue swept under the rug. You resort to personal attacks and name calling because you dont like this question being asked. I think this says alot about you

Ace Boobtoucher

Who called you names? I suggested you go where people like you can burn crosses and hate Joos without having to worry about the consequences. I did refer to you as an asshole when I reported your post but I never called you any names directly. Now go wash your white hood and robes because I know how dirty they get after a lynching.

Who called you names? I suggested you go where people like you can burn crosses and hate Joos without having to worry about the consequences. I did refer to you as an asshole when I reported your post but I never called you any names directly. Now go wash your white hood and robes because I know how dirty they get after a lynching.

You know exactly what you did, you called me a WHite Supremacist because you are obviously trying to protect this issue from being discussed, you are clearly an Israel-Firster who gets mad that this super important issue is being brought up, you would love to censor this issue and make it illegal to talk about.

Ace Boobtoucher

Nope. I suggested you go to a white supremacist website. That is an implication. Your inference cannot be helped.

Ace Boobtoucher

Your anti-semitic, anti-American sentiments have been noted.

Wow. Who wants to play spot the racist?
You also appear to be a sectarianist. Well done :clap:

I'm sure other Americans love sharing their country with bigots such as yourself

Ace Boobtoucher

If I'm not mistaken, there was some assh*le on the board who constantly takes every opportunity to devalue the service and sacrifice of the armed forces by referring to them as slaves. As someone who has served my country I take great offense to almost every piece of shit post you've made here. You're from Australia? Go back. We don't need your brand of hatred here anymore.

My allegiance is beyond refute and I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone.

American politicians support Israel because Israel has been our closest, most loyal friend in the region, if not the world.

I support Israel because they are right. Yes they have fucked up here and there but I have trained with the IDF and they are some of the most professional soldiers I have encountered from any country. They are surrounded by enemies who would like nothing better than to exterminate every Jew in the world. Theirs is a battle for self preservation.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In my opinion you're an a***ole.

Seriously, how does he still have positive rep?

Wow. Who wants to play spot the racist?
You also appear to be a sectarianist. Well done :clap:

I'm sure other Americans love sharing their country with bigots such as yourself

Would you wear Islamic religious garb, and go through an Islamic prayer ritual in order to get a job? That is what all US presidents have to do to be the US president, it is disgusting that the supposed leader of the free world would have to bow down and kiss the ring of a foreign entity. Because the President of the US is supposed to represent the US citizens, crazy idea right?

clinton_yarmulke-277x300.jpg

bush_yarmulke.jpg

obama_yarmulke.jpg

yarmulke_george_bush.jpg

mccain_yarmulke.jpg

brown_yarmulke.jpg

tony_blair_yarmulke_s.jpg

sarkozy-avec-kepa.jpg

giuliani_yarmulke.jpg

What if they were instead all wearing Islamic garb, and praying at Mecca....Nah, that wouldnt be weird at all?

If I'm not mistaken, there was some assh*le on the board who constantly takes every opportunity to devalue the service and sacrifice of the armed forces by referring to them as slaves. As someone who has served my country I take great offense to almost every piece of shit post you've made here. You're from Australia? Go back. We don't need your brand of hatred here anymore.

My allegiance is beyond refute and I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone.

American politicians support Israel because Israel has been our closest, most loyal friend in the region, if not the world.

I support Israel because they are right. Yes they have fucked up here and there but I have trained with the IDF and they are some of the most professional soldiers I have encountered from any country. They are surrounded by enemies who would like nothing better than to exterminate every Jew in the world. Theirs is a battle for self preservation.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In my opinion you're an a***ole.

Seriously, how does he still have positive rep?

Thanks for telling the truth, You dont have to lie to kick it with me, I appreciate honesty. You are a NeoCon, Warmonger, Israel-Firster, of course you wouldnt want anyone to raise the questions I have just raised, your kind try their hardest to keep these things from being discussed openly, your kind greatly fear the truth, you know that the truth will be the end of you.

Ace Boobtoucher

The only one I've seen bow to anyone is Obama to the King of Saudi Arabia. The others have honored the traditions of their hosts. Racist.

Would you wear Islamic religious garb, and go through an Islamic prayer ritual in order to get a job? That is what all US presidents have to do to be the US president, it is disgusting that the supposed leader of the free world would have to bow down and kiss the ring of a foreign entity. Because the President of the US is supposed to represent the US citizens, crazy idea right?

What if they were instead all wearing Islamic garb, and praying at Mecca....Nah, that wouldnt be weird at all?
Islamic religious garb?
It's called a Kippah and it's Jewish not Muslim. It's not from the Islamic religion.
I agree with johnny

You have no idea what you are talking about
Do you hate muslims too?

Islamic religious garb?
It's called a Kippah and it's Jewish not Muslim. It's not from the Islamic religion.
I agree with johnny

You have no idea what you are talking about
Do you hate muslims too?

I was asking the question "what if they were instead wearing Islamic religious garb? Would you then be alarmed, would it seem weird then?

I guess the Scottish education system is pretty poor

I dont hate anyone, except the traitors in my country who put the interests of a foreign nation before the interests of the USA, and the traitors in my government who will change their religion to get elected, and once elected do the bidding of a foreign nation.

I was asking the question "what if they were instead wearing Islamic religious garb? Would you then be alarmed, would it seem weird then?

I guess the Scottish education system is pretty poor

So our education system is poor, yet you say things like Islamic religious garb. Aye, sound

It wouldn't be any different if they were wearing Islamic clothing. The presidents and prime ministers are merely being respectful of other cultures.
Do you know that muslims mostly wear normal clothes. Not "religious garb".

For a racist like yourslef though. It's bad to wear islamic clothing?

So our education system is poor, yet you say things like Islamic religious garb. Aye, sound

It wouldn't be any different if they were wearing Islamic clothing. The presidents and prime ministers are merely beung respectful of other cultures.
Do you know that muslims mostly wear normal clothes. Not religious garb.

For a racist like yourslef though. It's bad to wear islamic clothing?

God help the Scottish, If I win the lottery I am going to build schools in Scotland, and help the Scottish parents get their babies off smack.