• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amateur/Gonzo or Big Budget features?

I prefer the big budget features and storylines. Usually the filming is better and the girls are hotter IMO.

I prefer budget and storyline. Girls are hotter, much more nicely shot and the sex scenes are different.

In gonzo all scenes are identical.

I don't mind the waiting in movies with storyline as long as it is not too long... but a lot of time in gonzo you have to wait longer because you have to go through the interview and the catwalk back and forth of the camera and she has to stretch her pussy and bums, etc....

georges

Staff member
depends, the gonzo can be better than big budget sometimes.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Gonzo, if i wanna see people that can´t act struggle with idiotic storylines i´ll watch italian horror.

dick van cock

Closed Account
European Gonzo (He's always had it with chicks - particularly that lovely Camilla! :love-smi: )

Best directors out there: Christophe Clark, Pierre Woodman, J-Y Castel, Greg Centauro. :hatsoff:

Big budget definately.... as long as the storyline is something that i can get invested in*

*By that i mean put myself in the place of the sons best friend, pool cleaners, student, patient that gets to fuck the MILF, tecaher or doctor... not that i get emotionally involved in and care about what happens to the characters....