• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

I haven't once talked shit about your models dude. A question isn't a statement. You still haven't answered my "question". LOL. You show me where in this thread I've talked shit on any one of your models and I'll swallow my foot, till then don't accuse me of something I've never done.

Disrespectful? I think you need a lesson or two on what that word means there fella.

Lmfao! I see this thread is still interesting as always. Joselyn has done topless for another photographer btw. When are we gonna see this set E? I may renew my sub if there are slips, and if they don't get removed ;)

198199_212418868771424_100000099385594_912694_5559241_n.jpg

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Lmfao! I see this thread is still interesting as always. Joselyn has done topless for another photographer btw. When are we gonna see this set E? I may renew my sub if there are slips, and if they don't get removed ;)

plenty of the models i have worked with have shot topless for myself and others. Doesnt mean they want them all over my website or the internet for everyone to see. If a photographer has posted photos of Joselyn topless, I am sure it is not with her permission. Not sure when that set of Lauren will be up and to answer the question above, thats CJ Miles.

plenty of the models i have worked with have shot topless for myself and others. Doesnt mean they want them all over my website or the internet for everyone to see. If a photographer has posted photos of Joselyn topless, I am sure it is not with her permission. Not sure when that set of Lauren will be up and to answer the question above, thats CJ Miles.

I've been a member since January after you first started the website, while missing only a couple of months. In the past, I have given you flack at times for removing or censoring some of your models. After reading some comments from other people, I see that we have become entitled as members. You provide superb content in video and photo quality (there is no arguing that), the content is provided in acceptable time (5 updates, with an occasional 4 is a very reasonable amount), and you offer your time to answer questions for members on this forum (something you don't have to do). Members pay $30/month for a website that has top-of-the-line looking models and has no other website that can match it (i.e. ActionGirls lol that is hilarious) wait.... I have to remind people, Action Girls or Alluring Vixens... I am still laughing :) I know it must be hard to find the balance between providing a variety of models for masses of people's desires and protecting the models wishes, but you do.

For anyone who has doubts about this site, do not be, pay the $30, you are getting your moneys worth. Great Job Mr.E and thanks for always being available for suggestions/comments (MORE CANDACE) haha.

Last edited:

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I've been a member since January after you first started the website, while missing only a couple of months. In the past, I have given you flack at times for removing or censoring some of your models. After reading some comments from other people, I see that we have become entitled as members. You provide superb content in video and photo quality (there is no arguing that), the content is provided in acceptable time (5 updates, with an occasional 4 is a very reasonable amount), and you offer your time to answer questions for members on this forum (something you don't have to do). Members pay $30/month for a website that has top-of-the-line looking models and has no other website that can match it (i.e. ActionGirls lol that is hilarious) wait.... I have to remind people, Action Girls or Alluring Vixens... I am still laughing :) I know it must be hard to find the balance between providing a variety of models for masses of people's desires and protecting the models wishes, but you do.

For anyone who has doubts about this site, do not be, pay the $30, you are getting your moneys worth. Great Job Mr.E and thanks for always being available for suggestions/comments (MORE CANDACE) haha.

Thanks for that, I try haha. Its hard to give exact timetables on certain sets or models but I listen to requests. Like when some of the members here recently mentioned they would like to see more of the girl next door types. I responded with updates for Megan, Donna, Amanda and I added Nikki. I will also be working on a few things in the near future. Namely, less behind the scenes videos and more webcam shows. Some of the webcam shows will be one on one with the model and some will be members getting to watch me shoot live and even get to vote on outfits the model wears during the show! Some good things to come.

Thanks for that, I try haha. Its hard to give exact timetables on certain sets or models but I listen to requests. Like when some of the members here recently mentioned they would like to see more of the girl next door types. I responded with updates for Megan, Donna, Amanda and I added Nikki. I will also be working on a few things in the near future. Namely, less behind the scenes videos and more webcam shows. Some of the webcam shows will be one on one with the model and some will be members getting to watch me shoot live and even get to vote on outfits the model wears during the show! Some good things to come.

Will there ever be any more Justene??

new joselyn update...but is that really her? If so, looks like she got some "work" done. nice nip slip towards the end.

In all honesty dude, that doesn't even LOOK like Joselyn at all. She looks much hotter now.

If the models are gonna get all paranoid and self conscious because men notice the plastic surgery they have had done - to look better in the GLAMOUR INDUSTRY, then they are in the wrong business.

Joselyn looks like she's has had a a LOT of work done on her face, and she looks much better now.

She, and Mr. E can take the positives and the negatives from this comment however they want, but this is the glamour industry, and if she expected us to not to notice, or is expected to get upset when we get excited to see what she is concealing, then she is in the wrong business.

I see nothing wrong with what aClassic3 said.

missing first video update this week. will it be up soon? Was also wondering if any of the work you've done with Debbie Sath will be on this site? thanks for the great work and keep it up. webcams sound awesome