• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
There have been updates every Tuesday this month except for last, not sure what you mean by "the new norm". Server issues effected thousands of sites, not just ours. I do have Melanie videos, Elaine and Debbie content as well. Melanie was just in the Cali video few updates ago BTW :)

Will the intended Tuesday update be put up eventually? I know servers can be a bitch, being a computer guy myself.

P.s. see Mr. E beating up the models we all love at his other site I have just heard about kickassgirlz.com. Awesome job u have there E!

There have been updates every Tuesday this month except for last, not sure what you mean by "the new norm". Server issues effected thousands of sites, not just ours. I do have Melanie videos, Elaine and Debbie content as well. Melanie was just in the Cali video few updates ago BTW :)

Yea, last week, and this week. Two weeks in a row two missed updates. I hear ya on the servers issues, but what happens to those two updates? Are they lost in limbo forever, or are we to expect them soon? I'm hoping the latter because I have researched your work and I know there can't be a content shortage. You have done some truly "Epic" work that I can't wait to see! I understand that updates may be missed from time to time but please make up for them when technical issues cease. Thanks for keeping AV the number one babe site on the net!

Yea, last week, and this week. Two weeks in a row two missed updates. I hear ya on the servers issues, but what happens to those two updates? Are they lost in limbo forever, or are we to expect them soon? I'm hoping the latter because I have researched your work and I know there can't be a content shortage. You have done some truly "Epic" work that I can't wait to see! I understand that updates may be missed from time to time but please make up for them when technical issues cease. Thanks for keeping AV the number one babe site on the net!

Zapps, clearly the missed updates are not going to be posted by now.. this happens from time to time.. just write it off as "Technical Error Tuesday"..