• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Are there any more Brianne updates coming. She is a hot one. Also, feel free to add some more Donna anytime. Thanks.

alluring_vixens_179_013.jpg

Surprised nobody's commented on the new Candace set, Thanks she looks amazing as always! although I've never hated a curtain so much in my life (except when my GF made me go shopping for them)

Surprised nobody's commented on the new Candace set, Thanks she looks amazing as always! although I've never hated a curtain so much in my life (except when my GF made me go shopping for them)

I think people are still in shock about how good she looks. Candace has more sets than any other model but there is a reason for that. She has a lot of fans. Its a shame she is only updated once a month. Unfortunately it is a multimodel site and Mr.E has to update many other models. Candace needs a site of her own as long as Mr.E is doing the photography like Melanie Elyza's site. Speaking of which someone complained months ago about wanting to see multiple models in a set and I attached one that I would love to see. Hell I would gladly dish out an additional $30 a month for a Candyaceland site. I'm sure her fans like me would buy zipsets from the store too. Great work Mr.E. You and Candace make a great team!

Attachments

• CandacenMelanie.jpg
    CandacenMelanie.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 426