• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E, what happened to pictures 68-72 on Krystal's Animal in Me pictureset? Those were the best pics of the entire set.

This site makes me feel as a member like I'm getting ripped off and yes I'm canceling my membership. It's not the price of $29.99/ month. It's the late video updates, removal of pictures, and general lack of model quality. Video updates have been late for a while now; sometimes you get only one, when their is supposed to be 5 updates a month. Hailey Nicole and Jessica Burciaga getting removed and now removing pictures of Krystal because a "shade" of nipple is showing. Out of Krystal's 5 galleries and 3 videos, the one time there is a hint of anything and it gets removed is sad. It leads me to believe that the models are controlling this site. If not even the shade of a nipple can be shown then there is not much to be seen, besides something out of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. There are many beautiful models on the site, but seeing Chrissy, Cali, and Tawny updates is not pleasing many members as you can see by previous posts. Chrissy and Cali are all over the internet. Alluring Vixens is a good site because it carried undiscovered hot models going topless or at least showing a little nudity. Thats what people want. Thats what brought me to the site. Not removed pictures and recycled girls. :mad:

I couldn't have said it better. I myself have recently found myself going elsewhere to find exclusive models. AV was once my favorite place to go but lately it's been disappointing. Especially now that I read there has been previously posted content now removed from the site luckily I save the best pics n vids I come across. It's a shame to see such an awesome site going to shit as there aren't many out there

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This site makes me feel as a member like I'm getting ripped off and yes I'm canceling my membership. It's not the price of $29.99/ month. It's the late video updates, removal of pictures, and general lack of model quality. Video updates have been late for a while now; sometimes you get only one, when their is supposed to be 5 updates a month. Hailey Nicole and Jessica Burciaga getting removed and now removing pictures of Krystal because a "shade" of nipple is showing. Out of Krystal's 5 galleries and 3 videos, the one time there is a hint of anything and it gets removed is sad. It leads me to believe that the models are controlling this site. If not even the shade of a nipple can be shown then there is not much to be seen, besides something out of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. There are many beautiful models on the site, but seeing Chrissy, Cali, and Tawny updates is not pleasing many members as you can see by previous posts. Chrissy and Cali are all over the internet. Alluring Vixens is a good site because it carried undiscovered hot models going topless or at least showing a little nudity. Thats what people want. Thats what brought me to the site. Not removed pictures and recycled girls. :mad:

There will be plenty of fresh faces coming up, looks like you will miss that, too bad. Models like cali, Chrissy, Christine Mendoza, Daisy Marie etc...have tons of fans who don't care if they are on 20 other websites. My photos of them are EXCLUSIVE, you wont find those sets on any other website. Fans of those models who collect their photos and videos will join to get those and love seeing them, sorry this doesnt appeal to YOU. Thanks