• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, I have been a subscriber. And it doesn't change the fact that he is intentionally deceptive on these forums. I called him out on his most recent claim of lesbian pictures, and his response was..."I never said they were on the site yet." He goes from 0 to Hostile in 1.2 seconds the instant anyone challenges him. That's typically the behavior of a guilty person.

He's a liar. He claims to have exclusive models. Most of the models on his site are on tons of other sites. He's dishonest with people on here to make a quick buck. That's shady.

And that's great that you are completely satisfied with the content. I'm sure there are hundreds or thousands of people who are. Which is all the more reason why Mr. E shouldn't have to lie about the content on his site to attract members. Again. Shady.

Again, you are an idiot. Anyone can go on the site, look at the updates and see whats on the site. So stfu and leave this thread you fucking troll.

I stand corrected. Two instances. So about once a year he posts a girl/girl shoot.

Prepare to stay standing a bit longer as somebody forgot Justene Jaro and Lena Nicole.

The full collection currently available is:
Camshow Archive 1 - Candace, Franchesca, Donna & Shannon(2010-10-09&10) in two parts.
Camshow Archive 2 - Candace & Franchesca(2010-10-23&24) in two parts.
Candace & Franchesca(2011-07-05,2011-07-07,2011-07-14).
Justene Jaro and Lena Nicole(2011-07-13).
Barbie & unknown(2011-11-08). - Can you identify Mr. E.? (unfortunately I can't remember all the faces of the 260+ models (that I know of) that you've photographed:) )

By my reckoning this comes to 7-9 girl/girl shoots/videos, depending on whether you class the cam show archives as one or two as the two parts were released separately, and more to follow.

:)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Prepare to stay standing a bit longer as somebody forgot Justene Jaro and Lena Nicole.

The full collection currently available is:
Camshow Archive 1 - Candace, Franchesca, Donna & Shannon(2010-10-09&10) in two parts.
Camshow Archive 2 - Candace & Franchesca(2010-10-23&24) in two parts.
Candace & Franchesca(2011-07-05,2011-07-07,2011-07-14).
Justene Jaro and Lena Nicole(2011-07-13).
Barbie & unknown(2011-11-08). - Can you identify Mr. E.? (unfortunately I can't remember all the faces of the 260+ models (that I know of) that you've photographed:) )

By my reckoning this comes to 7-9 girl/girl shoots/videos, depending on whether you class the cam show archives as one or two as the two parts were released separately, and more to follow.

:)

yep, thanks. This idiot said there wasn't even ONE set on my site featuring 2 girls and you listed a lot more than one, just ignore the troll. About the girl with Barbie, her name is Haylene. She might make an appearance at some point, not sure.

If I were to say Chelsea = Zoey Kush, would I be wrong?

Btw Mr. E, I'm a big fan of your work. You seem to find great looking models and make them look absolutely gorgeous. I must say that Ashley Estrada is far an away my fav, she's outrageous. Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work!

Chelsea is hotter the moles aren't right and Zoey does not have a pierced navel.

What's good E. It never let me shoot you over a PM like you asked, just got back from a vacation and checked my outbox an there's nothin' there - weird. Wanna hit me up through email? Email is the same as my username @Gmail.com

Mr.E,

I pm'd you as well in hopes that You Might be willing to answer his question. Donna is the reason I am a member of your sites, so I am very interested in the answer to his question.

Again, you are an idiot. Anyone can go on the site, look at the updates and see whats on the site. So stfu and leave this thread you fucking troll.

You can check the site and see that its been updated. You can't tell from the previews if a girl is topless, nude, or not in the updates.

But you lead people to believe that some girls are getting topless in the members section, when in reality, they aren't. You're deceptive. You're shady.

There are plenty of people who will join your site and enjoy it without you having to be deceptive to get other people to join.

Again, the content is a little too tease and not enough skin for my tastes...but that isn't my issue with Mr. E. Its the fact that he is deceptive in the way he promotes the content on these forums, when he doesn't need to be to sell subscriptions.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You can check the site and see that its been updated. You can't tell from the previews if a girl is topless, nude, or not in the updates.

But you lead people to believe that some girls are getting topless in the members section, when in reality, they aren't. You're deceptive. You're shady.

There are plenty of people who will join your site and enjoy it without you having to be deceptive to get other people to join.

Again, the content is a little too tease and not enough skin for my tastes...but that isn't my issue with Mr. E. Its the fact that he is deceptive in the way he promotes the content on these forums, when he doesn't need to be to sell subscriptions.

Thanks for the thread bump asshole, keep it up :) For someone who hates me and my site so much, you sure spend a TON of time in this thread.

Thanks for the thread bump asshole, keep it up :) For someone who hates me and my site so much, you sure spend a TON of time in this thread.

So you still don't want to answer the question. Why be deceptive on these boards about your content when there are plenty of people who will subscribe and be happy if you are just honest and forthcoming?

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
So you still don't want to answer the question. Why be deceptive on these boards about your content when there are plenty of people who will subscribe and be happy if you are just honest and forthcoming?

Saying I have shot some of the girls nude and those pics may or may not end up on the site is not being deceptive asshole. Thats saying it MAY happen and if it does, I will post a preview like I did with the Jenna pic. This is my last post to you so I will end it by spelling it out. Go the fuck away troll. No one gives a shit about you or your trolling bullshit.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Oh my!! Beautiful pictures of Ashley!OMG!That body and those perfect tits!:drool1:NICE!!:)
:goodpost:

Scott

Saying I have shot some of the girls nude and those pics may or may not end up on the site is not being deceptive asshole. Thats saying it MAY happen and if it does, I will post a preview like I did with the Jenna pic. This is my last post to you so I will end it by spelling it out. Go the fuck away troll. No one gives a shit about you or your trolling bullshit.

And then you said that set was coming this week and it never came.

You lie. You tell half truths like "I shot plenty of nudes of so and so. They may end up in the members section."

That's deceptive. And the only reason you are so hostile towards me is because you know there is a ring of truth to what I'm saying. So by calling me a troll and and idiot and telling me to get the fuck out of here...you're trying to deflect attention away from your deceptive promoting and onto me.

Just be honest with people. You'll still make a shitload of money from your site.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Which of the current Vixens would you guys like to see more of? Going to edit a bunch of content this weekend!