• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Perfect Question.. I've been a member for a year since December and love the original vixens. So I would prefer Candace, Maria Venus, Franchesca, Joselyn, Lauren V. But Candace has to be the best. Thanks E

Which of the current Vixens would you guys like to see more of? Going to edit a bunch of content this weekend!

Barbie and Ashley!! Wouldn't mind seeing more of Ashley's 1st video where she shows a little more..my fellow members know what I'm talking about

Would LOVE to see more of Leah Mr. E!

Huge fan of hers, but she doesn't seem to be doing any other modelling with any other sites, not even Playboy; as she has lots of pics of her spending time with Hefner and the other bunnies.

:(

yep, thanks. This idiot said there wasn't even ONE set on my site featuring 2 girls and you listed a lot more than one, just ignore the troll. About the girl with Barbie, her name is Haylene. She might make an appearance at some point, not sure.

I thought that was what you said, but I couldn't find a girl that matched in my list, so wasn't sure. I had her spelled as Hayleen, as that's how she spells it on her profiles, but couldn't verify from the photos I found whether it was her or not. I think this one works though Hayleen by the pool. I had a problem accessing Model Mayhem the other day, so couldn't check that image. The listed twitter doesn't have any photos, so couldn't confirm that way. Her formspring photo looks quite different, so wasn't certain it was her.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I thought that was what you said, but I couldn't find a girl that matched in my list, so wasn't sure. I had her spelled as Hayleen, as that's how she spells it on her profiles, but couldn't verify from the photos I found whether it was her or not. I think this one works though Hayleen by the pool. I had a problem accessing Model Mayhem the other day, so couldn't check that image. The listed twitter doesn't have any photos, so couldn't confirm that way. Her formspring photo looks quite different, so wasn't certain it was her.

Yep, thats her.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just added some Ashley and Jenna recently, more Donna is coming and here is a preview from an upcoming Barbie set!

Attachments

• barbie1.jpg
    barbie1.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 366