• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

zmark12

Closed Account
Actually I do, I just have not used any. 2 of the girls are being considered by Playboy, so I do not want to do anything that might ruin that chance for the girls. So as I said, just because I am not posting topless content of some of the models now, doesnt mean I wont at some point :)

Not too many site owners out there are this good to their models. Much respect to you for doing all you can to help these girls out. Love the site, and I will continue to rejoin. Ashley is still my fav :)

Alluring Vixens looks like such a kick ass site! I've had my eye on the site for a few months now (looking at the preview sets)and every girl and every set looks killer!! Can't pick my favorite, it's too hard. lol... Excellent photography on the photographers part! ..One question though, what is Jenna's name? I know I've seen her before from the lip rings she has. Smoking hot girl! If you don't want to say her name (besides just Jenna) I understand. Just curious. Thanks :)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Not too many site owners out there are this good to their models. Much respect to you for doing all you can to help these girls out. Love the site, and I will continue to rejoin. Ashley is still my fav :)

Thank you. Yes, I try. I am friends with most these girls, so I do care about their careers and respect the girls who have yet to decide if they want nudes of themselves all over the net.

Alluring Vixens looks like such a kick ass site! I've had my eye on the site for a few months now (looking at the preview sets)and every girl and every set looks killer!! Can't pick my favorite, it's too hard. lol... Excellent photography on the photographers part! ..One question though, what is Jenna's name? I know I've seen her before from the lip rings she has. Smoking hot girl! If you don't want to say her name (besides just Jenna) I understand. Just curious. Thanks :)

Jenna's real name is Adeanna Cooke. She has been on a couple of the Playboy websites.

http://www.morazzia.com/playboy-galleries/10292/adeanna-cooke

http://pbff.playboygirls.com/hyb00127/?nats=MzY5MTQ2LjYuMTAyMC4xMDY2LjAuNzAwMTYyMi4wLjAuMA

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
what happened to the Daisy Marie pics?
did I miss them? (I was a member, cancelled) was
re-joining when the Daisy pics were up.

Only had them up for a few days because Daisy wanted them to be seen on her site first, so keep checking back :)

The site looks amazing! I really want to join, but I have a few questions.

Is Christine or Jessica nude, or will they ever be?

Are the girls just nude, or do they play with themselves(like ftv)?

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The site looks amazing! I really want to join, but I have a few questions.

Is Christine or Jessica nude, or will they ever be?

Are the girls just nude, or do they play with themselves(like ftv)?

Thanks. Christine does not do nudes and Jessica is under contract with Playboy and can't do nudes anywhere else. We will be opening a new website in the next week or so where we will sell zipsets of the more adult content from some of the girls :) I will post here when its up.

If your a member can you download all the sets from the site as zipsets or if you want to have the sets on your computer do you need to download every single pic one at a time?... I understand why some sites don't let members download a whole set with one click but it's kind of a pain for people who just want to enjoy the pics for themselves..

BTW, Jenna is so damn hot!! Love that girl :)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If your a member can you download all the sets from the site as zipsets or if you want to have the sets on your computer do you need to download every single pic one at a time?... I understand why some sites don't let members download a whole set with one click but it's kind of a pain for people who just want to enjoy the pics for themselves..

BTW, Jenna is so damn hot!! Love that girl :)

One at a time for downloads. Putting all the photos in a zipset is just asking for trouble. Someone can make a site rip in minutes. I personally never save every pic from a set on a website anyways. I just save the best, but I can see some people wanting the whole thing. Gotta take a few extra minutes I guess :)