• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

One at a time for downloads. Putting all the photos in a zipset is just asking for trouble. Someone can make a site rip in minutes. I personally never save every pic from a set on a website anyways. I just save the best, but I can see some people wanting the whole thing. Gotta take a few extra minutes I guess :)

Thanks for the info man :)

Well, I just joined :D Awesome looking site! Very organized, hot girls, great photography, very cool!
Question though.... I noticed a few girls that have vids (Candace for example) the vids are showing all kinds of hot looking outfits that they shot in. PLEASE tell me these will eventually be posted in that girls photo section. lol

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well, I just joined :D Awesome looking site! Very organized, hot girls, great photography, very cool!
Question though.... I noticed a few girls that have vids (Candace for example) the vids are showing all kinds of hot looking outfits that they shot in. PLEASE tell me these will eventually be posted in that girls photo section. lol

Yea, the videos you see all have photosets. Just didnt release them together.

I see on the first page of this thread that Megan Daniels has been shot for the site... Any rough estimate on when this tattooed beauty might be posted? :)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I see on the first page of this thread that Megan Daniels has been shot for the site... Any rough estimate on when this tattooed beauty might be posted? :)

She should be one of the next ones coming up in the next few months :)

She should be one of the next ones coming up in the next few months :)

Sweet! Yeah, I was thinking of a girl that would be cool on the site and thought of Megan. Then looked through the thread to see if she was mentioned and saw she was already shot for the site :) Can't wait to see her pics! She's a knockout.