• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

I'm very picky when comes to paying for a website, the only one I have going is Videobox.

After seeing Jenna (The one with the two lip rings *drool*) I am seriously thinking about joining Alluring Vixens.

I did read that there are going to be updates (videos & pics) on Jenna, but I just wanted to be sure if it's Jenna that is going to be updated and not Jenna B.

Don't get me wrong Jenna B is very hot, but we all have our favorites.

I just have to say it one more time.......Jenna is friqqin amazing. That girl gets me going!!

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm very picky when comes to paying for a website, the only one I have going is Videobox.

After seeing Jenna (The one with the two lip rings *drool*) I am seriously thinking about joining Alluring Vixens.

I did read that there are going to be updates (videos & pics) on Jenna, but I just wanted to be sure if it's Jenna that is going to be updated and not Jenna B.

Don't get me wrong Jenna B is very hot, but we all have our favorites.

I just have to say it one more time.......Jenna is friqqin amazing. That girl gets me going!!

Thanks. Yes, both Jennas will be having more photos and videos uploaded soon!

Some of you need to realize that some models don't take their tops off because the only way their tits look good is covered up. Too many botched boob jobs in the industry for every model to go topless. Sure wish they'd leave the surgery alone!

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just wanted to let you guys know that your requests for more Justene have been heard and you will be seeing more of her pics and videos very soon! Including some hot and rare G/G action with Justene and the beautiful Lena Nicole! :drool2: Here is a sneak peek :D

Attachments

• Promo3.jpg
    Promo3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 462
Just wanted to let you guys know that your requests for more Justene have been heard and you will be seeing more of her pics and videos very soon! Including some hot and rare G/G action with Justene and the beautiful Lena Nicole! :drool2: Here is a sneak peek :D

Does that shoot end up with full on girl on girl hardcore action?

Great News!!!!!! i love Justene!!!!

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!

Oh My! How I would love to fondle those titties and lick them nipples
of Justene!OhYa!:drool1::)Very nice!Thanks Mr. E for that wonderful,teasing
sneak peak!

Scott