• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Here's my issue with the site. I get that some of the girls don't want to go topless or nude. I get that there is an audience for that. But the site advertises itself as offering both. So as a customer, I would expect there to be a more even balance of sets and videos features girls comfortable with nudity and those that aren't.

To go nearly 2 months without a topless set, just an occasional nipple slip for a fraction of a second really isn't be true to what is being sold. If it means rolling out new girls at a slower pace and adding updates of current girls willing to do topless/nude to balance things out, so be it. Or when you do update with new girls, try not update with 6 straight girls who don't do topless/nudity.

I just think the balance could be done a lot better than it currently is being done. You have a wide audience, and it really isn't that hard to appease both.

Makes sense. There will be more topless and nude models soon though, so keep checking.

southernbrooke

SouthernBrooke.com
Official Checked Star Member
He's talking about the mixed video in the members area. This vid alone is worth joining the site. Ashley is great, and I cannot wait for another of her updates. Keep up the good work Mr. E

I think he was talking about the pictures set that was being taken in that video. They will eventually be on the site too.

He's talking about the mixed video in the members area. This vid alone is worth joining the site. Ashley is great, and I cannot wait for another of her updates. Keep up the good work Mr. E

yea, thats the one i meant. just curious if it was ever gonna be posted, but im patient. good to know its on the menu someday :)